• 4 replies
  8. Backing Up

• 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
RVers Online University

mywaggle.com

campgroundviews.com

RV Destinations

Find out more or sign up for Escapees RV'ers Bootcamp.

Advertise your product or service here.

The Rvers- Now Streaming

RVTravel.com Logo

• Topics

• Spent the last hour trying to pay for my registration... Had to re-enter the entire worksheet and it finally worked.  
    • But do they participate on this forum? That's the big question about how long the forum will continue to exist. I have visited a Forum for VehiCross owners that used to be very active. There is nothing on it now except for a ad for something useless on repeat. It's the only new thing and I've tried asking questions and posting but there have been few if any responses. I don't even check it any more.    Rod
    • My Uncle many many years ago said he had aggressive water that attacked his copper piping after he replumb a house I grew up in. Had to go to some sort of plastic for it to last. Have no idea what it was when I lived there till I was maybe 10.  I'd not use JB Weld or a patch. If you can "un-sweat" the solder joint and then put another elbow in it's place, that would be the best, but first find out what's causing the Blowout. Is something rubbing on the outside to cause a weak spot? Photos may help the more handy members of this forum.    Rod
    • That was a great plan. I don't have that type of "Family" members. Congratulations.    Rod
    • Aww I'm sorry about Bully's situation. Like the others, we have also had to say goodbye to pets on the road. I work with the veterinary industry, and you really want to look for an AAHA-accredited vet clinic. These clinics are the only ones guaranteed to follow the highest standards of care available (unlike human hospitals, vet practices are not required to undergo any inspections from an accreditation organization. Only AAHA clinics voluntarily go through it to ensure that pets get the highest and safest levels of care). You really want to make sure everything goes right not just for vet care but especially for euthanasia.  Also, unfortunately because Solensia is a biological medication, not a pharmaceutical, veterinarians can't give it out to clients to administer on their own due to the risk of injury if accidentally jabbed with the needle. When it comes to cremation, choosing an AAHA clinic will also ensure that the crematorium is reputable and has good service for you. Usually there is at least a two day turnaround for cremains so plan on being in an area for at least that long. Bully is a very lucky kitty to have you looking out for him. I hope you have good, happy travels together on this next journey.