Mark I have an addition to the resource guide

Brad & Jacolyn

Good Morning Mark,

I have a new provider to add to the resource guide. They are

Nextran Truck Center

4425 Ave G. NW

Winter Haven, Fl 33880

Phone: 863-292-8383

They diagnosed and corrected my hard starting and white smoke problem. I will admit that they were a bit slow on the work but they did a good job and even steam cleaned the engine when they were done. When I picked up the truck the mechanic that did the work came out and explained what they found and what was actually causing each problem.

Brad

Brad and Jacolyn
Tucker the Wonder dog and Brynn the Norfolk Terrier
2009 Smart "Joy"
2004 VNL630 "Vonda the Volvo"
2008 Hitch Hiker 35 CK Champagne Edition
VED12 465 HP, Freedomline, 3.73 ratio, WB 218"
Fulltiming and loving it.

While wer're on the topic of the Resource guide, do you want info on the RV Parks I stayed in last summer as I went from Victoria > Oregon > Eastern Washington then up into Southern BC? Obviously the would be capable of handling an HTD.

Please submit them. The more complete the guide becomes, the more helpful. You are probably aware of this, but for others on the Heavy Haulers RV Campground Guide there is a tab that says "Campground Submission ". Just fill in the info. Trey and Mark have put a tremendous amount of effort in these resources.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Good to hear about Nextran, Winter Haven. Chewbacca goes into them this coming week (routine maintenance before we amble northward in April). Thanks for the input.

2001 Volvo 610 HDT with Smart Car bed and ET Junior hitch

2007 New Horizons Summit 38

2013 Smart for Two

2012 Easy Racer Tour Easy recumbent bicycle

"There is no path. Paths are made by walking." – Spanish poet Antonio Machado

Good to hear about Nextran, Winter Haven. Chewbacca goes into them this coming week (routine maintenance before we amble northward in April). Thanks for the input.

X2. Likewise for Ruby in the next week or two but it's gong to be a bit deeper than routine maintenance. This will be her first trip too.

And welcome to the forum Bill.

IMG_3217a.jpg.c718bc170600aa5ce52e515511d83cb7.jpg

Jim & Wilma

2006 Travel Supreme 36RLQSO

2009 Volvo VNL730, D13, I-shift, ET, Herrin Hauler bed, "Ruby"

2017 Smart

Class of 2017

Like I said before Nextran was a bit slow but the work was fine. Vonda fired right up again yesterday with no problems or stumbling or smoke. Guess they fixed the problem . Good luck guys and I hope the trucks are not gone for to long.

Brad

Brad and Jacolyn
Tucker the Wonder dog and Brynn the Norfolk Terrier
2009 Smart "Joy"
2004 VNL630 "Vonda the Volvo"
2008 Hitch Hiker 35 CK Champagne Edition
VED12 465 HP, Freedomline, 3.73 ratio, WB 218"
Fulltiming and loving it.

Archived