Is it back?

Darryl&Rita

1 hour ago, CFerguson said:

Whew! I thought i had done something wrong and was racking my brain trying to figure out how i'd made someone mad.

I know what you mean. I opened and closed my browser and did a restart also. No change, plus I could post on other forums that I’m on. So it was telling me it was the site.

2015 Ram 3500 RC DRW CTD AISIN 410 rear

2016 Mobile Suites 38RSB3

19 minutes ago, rynosback said:

I went to the Facebook group and asked about it. Someone emailed someone who is involved with the site. 

I went there but had to join and said no thank you

2003 Teton Grand Freedom towed with 2006 Freightliner Century 120 across the beautiful USA welding pipe.https://photos.app.goo.gl/O32ZjgzSzgK7LAyt1

2 hours ago, jcussen said:

It's back, also thought I did something bad, but don't see an edit on your own posts anymore.

Hmm , that seems strange . 

I just had a look . 

You can edit your post by clicking on the 3 dots at the top right of your post on the forum . 

The drop down offers 3 choices : Report ; Share & Edit . 

Edited by Pat & Pete

Goes around , comes around .

Based on the comments it seems that it affected different people in different ways which sort of does not make sense.   

one two three four.  This was part of my[e test on editing my post. I first typed  one tow tree for.

Edited by bigjim
edit test

1 hour ago, Pat & Pete said:

Hmm , that seems strange . 

I just had a look . 

You can edit your post by clicking on the 3 dots at the top right of your post on the forum . 

The drop down offers 3 choices : Report ; Share & Edit . 

Thanks, never would have thought of that.

Foretravel 40ft tag 500hp Cummins ISM  1455 watts on the roof, 600 a/h's lithium in the basement.

I suspect switching to the 3 dots menu is to better serve the cell-phone and tablet participants. I edited my post in a different forum, the original i typed appeared in a box as if I were quoting someone. I typed my modification in that  box but to read it I had to click the small expand button.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

It might not be ready for primetime, after all. I'm getting multiple instances of the "View next Unread" button leading to an error page stating no unread items. It's happened in more than 1 sub-forum, and I think maybe more than once in a couple of subs. Anyone else?

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.