Wrknrvr

Conaked RVers near Glacier NP

Yep there are lots of naked RVers in Campground’s near Glacier NP.

I mean like not one person in two different campgrounds I was in yesterday had a mask on. People were in and out of the office with no mask. Playing games In groups With no mask. The restaurants in town were full. Did not go in one. Lots of out of state license plates.

So is it that a few people do not read? Do they not think of about other people that much that much.

Leave no trash where you tread. I have through many’s years of hiking and backpacking carried trash of others from places where it was not to be let lay. I will not touch it now.

But now the visitors may leave what cannot be seen. You can search the webcams for national parks and see for yourself if people are wearing mask.

We all may be in for memorable time of our life to tell our grand kids. Or great grand kids.

?? ?? survive,    Vern

conaked sounds like reasonable term for these people.

I look at it as thinning the herd. If my grandparents could survive the Spanish flu, I can survive this virus- if i listen to the experts.

13 hours ago, Ray,IN said:

I look at it as thinning the herd. If my grandparents could survive the Spanish flu, I can survive this virus- if i listen to the experts.

There's only *ONE*  "expert" = "The Great Pumpkin" !!

😁