Just looked at the thermometer outside

Wrknrvr

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howdy Vern - 

Ya we touched the big -40 C or F take your pick yesterday morning - it's warming up now sitting at -7F (-22C). 

I poke nose out from under covers and go hmmm it's chilly in here... I had a no pressure in the 80 gal propane cylinder condition - furnace number 2 had a compressor stall wouldn't run at the same time as furnace number 1..."action required" ... 

Hadta put a stick on magnetic heater on the tank and throw a blankie over it to get the needle off the goose egg. 

Gawd I wish we were sittin' at the North Ranch right now....

"Are we there yet?" asked no motorcycle rider, ever. 

So it is 50° F right now in the Phoenix area (8:30 am), will get to low 70s today and there is a chance we will get some rain today - hooray.  It will be gone quickly, but with any luck the mountains will get some snow and we will be able to see snow capped mountains with ~ 65-70 highs all week and plenty of sunshine.   They really, really, really need more rain around here.

Barb & Dave O'Keeffe
2002 Alpine 36 MDDS (Figment II), 2018 Ford C-Max HYBRID
Blog: http://www.barbanddave.net
SPK# 90761 FMCA #F337834

The TX coast around Corpus Christi will see its coldest temperatures in >30 years Sunday through Tuesday.  We even have a "winter storm watch" in effect.  The lows on Tuesday morning are expected to be ~18-20F.  Most, if not all, of our plants will die; we'll take a few potted ones inside.

Sandie & Joel

2000 40' Beaver Patriot Thunder Princeton--425 HP/1550 ft-lbs CAT C-12
2014 Honda CR-V AWD EX-L with ReadyBrute tow bar/brake system
WiFiRanger Ambassador
Follow our adventures on Facebook at Weiss Travels

Currently 30 degrees here in Atlanta, Texas (Texarkana).   Forecast Sunday thru Friday .... Cold, snow, with Monday being 5 - 9 inches, and Wednesday being 7 - 11 inches.   Lows during this 5-day time period will be down to 9 degrees, highs up to 34 degrees.

Well... at least we got the COVID shots done!

2007 Dolphin

• Safe-T-Plus Steering Bar

Our Blog: Click Here

QoQkIffl.jpgtnjGdaUl.jpg This is a Suburban furnace installation. The furnace is sitting behind the door. The next step was to cut holes for the intake and exhaust for the furnace. 

My auxiliary under rv Suburban heater quit over night. With -15 and a little wind chill added to the tank. Then with using the propane the flow of propane could not keep up with amount needed to keep the flame burning. So slide floors are a little chilly. 

Bundled up and went out and installed another tank. Turned furnace on and now heating under the rv.

Also sun is up.

Vern in a T-shirt 

Edited by Wrknrvr

Yes that would work. I did not think I would need would need to do that, so my heater for that is being used on my diesel tank for keeping my diesel fuel warm. That tank is 40 degrees right now. And it is sorta built in.

I do not have another propane pigtail with me or I would hook up another bottle to that furnace.

It is supposed to get warmer for tonight.

Thanks for that thought Noteven

Vern staying warm in Montana 

Forecast for S. Indiana is -9°F the next two nights, highs in lower 20's - more snow next week.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

Just looked at thermometer.

Soon to be a heat wave. +5 degrees this am. Maybe hook the water hose up. Even take a shower.

O yea we have tank water for that.

Sure glad we are on the backside of that weather. Sure would be nice it the sun would shine also.

Vern in a T-shirt 

Went to fill the fresh water tank.    Yep darn hydrant is frozen. Apparently it did not drain down. Or it is frozen to supply line.

Put insulated box back over, installed a hair dryer. Watch nascar race. Dream of a nice shower.

And I thought the cold weather was over.

Vern in a T-shirt