RDBE (for those in the know)

ddshjs

Well, Davena, you are a few days early, but Danielle says "Thank you". :lol:

Jack & Danielle Mayer #60376 Lifetime Member
Living on the road since 2000

PLEASE no PM's. Email me. jackdanmayer AT gmail
2016 DRV Houston 44' 5er (we still have it)
2022 New Horizons 43' 5er
2016 Itasca 27N 28' motorhomeĀ 
2019 Volvo 860, D13 455/1850, 236" wb, I-Shift, battery-based APU
No truck at the moment - we use one of our demo units
2016 smart Passion, piggyback on the truck
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
See our website for info on New Horizons 5th wheels, HDTs as tow vehicles, communications on the road, and use of solar power
www.jackdanmayer.com
Principal in RVH Lifestyles. RVH-Lifestyles.com

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy birthday Danielle!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you have many many more .... :lol: Jim

Jim&Hazel,03 Volvo 610,425hp,10sp Autoshift,Eaton 3:90 rear,24.5Alum,184"wb,ET jr/air hitch,SafVis Cams4,XM,Press/Pro,Garmin2720,CB,Rally Sport/TS,Bigfoot Levelers,03Roadking,02Dyna Lowrider,Golden Ret in spirit,Choc Lab(Trash)..Herrin Hauler Bed..Toyota FJ ...SKP# 95463 http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2901871210078354682lLxYIz .Laissez les Bon Temps Roulez ....

Danielle,

Ā 

I'll wait til your birthday to send you a Happy Birthday but wish you could be here so we could toast your birthday with a glass of red wine and an evening in the Hot Tub and Pool. I was there all by myself last night....... :lol:

Ā 

We'll miss you tomorrow at Thanksgiving Dinner. It's going to be GOOD!!! Jack, I'm making your favorite....Spinach Casserole. Thanks for the use of your Coach House but it won't be the same without you guys. Enjoy your Thanksgiving day with your parents while you can..........wish our parents were still here to enjoy it with.

Ā 

HUGS AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

Ā 

Pat (and Mike)

Hi there Danielle. We were traveling on Thanksgiving to our sons house and then went north 90 miles (with grandkids in tow) to my sisters and to see my 92 year old Mom. That left no time for internet entertainment. Definitely didn't want to be late for your birthday greetings, so "now you have the rest of the story"! It is 50 degrees here today! Too bad it won't last! Have a wonderful Christmas and maybe we'll see ya'll in January. Hugs Davena

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Linda, BELATED BIRTHDAY GREETINGS TO YOU! Your birthday was prempted by our ice storm that has left us without power, water, showers, refrigeration for 8 days now. Our generator died Saturday night. Candlelight is no longer quite so romantic! Kechup power is our connection to the world! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL! RDBE #1 Davena

Edited by hjsdds

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hjsdds

Here we are in a new year! JoEllen, 1/6/09 I wish you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY and many more! Hopefully we'll get to see you when we come that way. I'll bring my Limoncello so we can celebrate in the true RDBE style! ! Hugs Davena

• 2 weeks later...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHIE (BEVINGTON)!!! AND MANY, MANY MORE!!! Hope you have a wonderful birthday. Sorry you can't be with us here at Retama to celebrate but Bill says you will be here soon. Congratulations!!!

Ā 

We will be leaving the 1st of February so we'll be gone by the time you arrive but we'll see you next year.

Ā 

BIG HUGS.....................Pat

Happy Birthday Kathie B. Can't wait for you to get down to Retama so we can hit the mall for a all day shopping trip. We will toast your special day at happy hour today.

Ā 

Linda

Hi there Kathy! I wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY and hope you'll soon be back in sunny Retama! By the way! Before you leave the north country would you kindly divert the wave of freezing cold weather away from New England! Enuff! We'll be leaving Monday for Arizona at last! A Limoncello toast to you! Hugs, Davena Edited by hjsdds

:lol: I'd like to add my wishes for a Happy Birthday Dale !!!!....Hope you have a good party at Happy Hour ...Jim

Jim&Hazel,03 Volvo 610,425hp,10sp Autoshift,Eaton 3:90 rear,24.5Alum,184"wb,ET jr/air hitch,SafVis Cams4,XM,Press/Pro,Garmin2720,CB,Rally Sport/TS,Bigfoot Levelers,03Roadking,02Dyna Lowrider,Golden Ret in spirit,Choc Lab(Trash)..Herrin Hauler Bed..Toyota FJ ...SKP# 95463 http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2901871210078354682lLxYIz .Laissez les Bon Temps Roulez ....

BEST WISHES FOR A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DALE AND MANY MORE! I KNOW YOU WON'T BE HAVING A LIMOCELLO TOAST, BUT I'M SURE YOU'LL FIND A SUITABLE SUBSTITUTE! :lol: HAVE A GREAT DAY! HUGS, DAVENA

Edited by hjsdds