RDBE (for those in the know)

ddshjs

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Kathy....

All "wannabe's" are WELCOME........especially if they have a Teton!! icon_smile.gif You'll be driving like a "pro" before you know it.

Enjoy your new life style. We have been fulltiming for 13+ years and are living in our 3RD Teton.

Pat

RDBE #3

TCI #546

SKP #40224

Thank you so much. Don't know about the pro stuff though. Hubby says he's taking me to a parking lot one of these days for my first lesson...HELP!

Traveling with Phil, Whiskers and Smudge
Blog
http://fulltimeadventure.blogspot.com/

SKP 76763
2002 Teton Royal Aspen
2003 Kenworth T2000 - Cat C12 380/430 1450/1650, FreedomLine, 3.36 - TOTO . . . It's not just his name, it's his job.
ET Air Hitch

Guest hjsdds

A new RDBE Gal! It's official, add Kathy Detweiler to your RDBE calendar for Aug 23. She is #51, has her checklist in hand and will be heading out to terrorize the parking lots in 'her' T2000! We're sure you'll love being in the drivers seat after the first few sessions! Have fun and we look forward to seeing you at the HDT rally for a limoncello toast to your success! By the way, Phil, if you are lurking on our thread, we need you to reveal the 'name'of kDets T2000! icon_eek.gif CONGRATULATIONS KATHY! Hugs,RDBE#1

It has no name. It had a "working title" during the acquisition and conversion phases, but that's over now. icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif

Phil

2002 Teton Royal Aspen

2003 Kenworth T2000 - Cat C12 380/430 1450/1650, FreedomLine, 3.36 - TOTO . . . he's not in Kansas anymore.

ET Air Hitch

Phil,

I'd encourage you to name the truck, or else it may get done for you. I didn't think my farm tractor needed a name, but it's now called Barbie.

You might end up with Snowflake, Daisy, or even Angel Cake.

Personally, I'd give a nod to the 1943 French Movie (Released in Austria), Le Camion Blanc

Mark & Diane
Fulltimers class of 2018
2007 43' Space Craft - "Just Weight"
*Space Craft Evangelist*
2002 Volvo 770 - "Optimus Prime"
CEO VeloBene Bicycle Products, Inc.
www.RVNomad.com
SKP #91357 Lifetime

icon_biggrin.gif It is White !!!! Good name ..."Le Camion Blanc" >>> "Camy"

Jim&Hazel,03 Volvo 610,425hp,10sp Autoshift,Eaton 3:90 rear,24.5Alum,184"wb,ET jr/air hitch,SafVis Cams4,XM,Press/Pro,Garmin2720,CB,Rally Sport/TS,Bigfoot Levelers,03Roadking,02Dyna Lowrider,Golden Ret in spirit,Choc Lab(Trash)..Herrin Hauler Bed..Toyota FJ ...SKP# 95463 http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2901871210078354682lLxYIz .Laissez les Bon Temps Roulez ....

Guest hjsdds

OK Phil, You better get crackin on a name or these guys 'will' name it for you! Angel Cake may not be exactly what you had in mind! icon_frown.gif Anyway, while you're thinking, would you take a px of your DW in, on or next to 'No Name' for our RDBE Calendar and email it to me ASAP! J Peg images can be edited, which is what we need. (No pdf). ??Ghost-driver?? Davena

We're working on it. With all due respect to Mark's suggestion, we've decided against a French name out of concern that it may "surrender" in the middle of a trip.

Kathy is wanting to return to its "working title", but we haven't agreed on that.

Phil

2002 Teton Royal Aspen

2003 Kenworth T2000 - Cat C12 380/430 1450/1650, FreedomLine, 3.36 - TOTO . . . he's not in Kansas anymore.

ET Air Hitch

THIS JUST IN! The Kenworth remains unnamed, however . . .

IN OTHER NEWS: Kathy drove the aforementioned anonymous vehicle around the parking lot of a former grocery store for a while this evening, and did a great job with it. She didn't quite work up the courage to continue on out to the streets to drive in traffic, but I don't think that it will be long now. icon_biggrin.gif

Phil

2002 Teton Royal Aspen

ET Air Hitch

Guest hjsdds

Way to go Phil!

First the streets and it won't be long and she'll be hauling that Teton along.

Remember that "E" in ET Hitch requires woman's touch.

Often time when I'm hauling and we are approaching the campground I pull over and let Davena take over. Not because I'm tired or couldn't finish the journey. I like to see the look on the faces of all the males, particularly the class A driving chauvinists, to see a woman drive "that rig" into the campground. I go in and register, that starts the tongues wagging "who wears the pants in that family" (more fun for me at the bull session) and gets the guys really worried whether they want "this woman" to talk to their gals.

hjs

Update. I drove the truck again today, this time out of the drive way and onto the streets...watch out people of Kansas!

It was a blast!

And we have officially named the truck... Toto icon_wink.gif

Traveling with Phil, Whiskers and Smudge
Blog
http://fulltimeadventure.blogspot.com/

SKP 76763
2002 Teton Royal Aspen
2003 Kenworth T2000 - Cat C12 380/430 1450/1650, FreedomLine, 3.36 - TOTO . . . It's not just his name, it's his job.
ET Air Hitch

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BONNIE!!!! AND MANY, MANY MORE!!!! Hope you have lots of fun and win LOTS of $$$$$$$ in Las Vegas. Sally has a birthday coming up in a couple of days, too, so you can celebrate together!

BIG HUGS and miss you.......Pat

Guest hjsdds

Hi Bonnie, Since you are in Vegas you must be celebrating your birthday in fine style! Best Wishes for a very very Happy Birthday! Hugs Davena