RDBE (for those in the know)

ddshjs

Guest hjsdds

Hey Cindy! Sending birthday greetings your way and hope you have a special day! Let us know where you are, and if we'll see you in Kansas! Safe Travels! Davena

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Davena! Thank you for the birthday greeting.I spent my birthday in Lynchburg, VA with my sister who shares my birthday but is nine years younger than me.

Charles and I are in College Park, MD at the Cherry Hill RV Park. Both of us are working in the area. We hope to be here about another year with Charles' job. At this time we probably will not be in Kansas but you never know.

The calendars turned out great. Keep up the great work on adding members to the RDBE group!

See you down the road!

Guest hjsdds

HI Rosanna, It's the RDBE gals again, wishing you a Happy Birthday on the right day, July 22nd. Hope you liked the calendar and enjoy your trip to Sturgis! Hugs Davena

Guest hjsdds

Look forward to seeing all the RDBE Gals and lots of new ones and wannabees at the HDT Rally in Hutchinson. Any ladies who have questions or concerns (trepedations icon_frown.gif)about HDT's be sure to come to our get together. It will be listed in the schedule. Our gals have lots of stories, experience and how to's and love to share them. We have 51 members and hope you'll be added to our roster. No dues, no work, just enjoy the HDT/MDT lifestyle. All gals should be knowledgeable enough to be able to drive your truck safely in an emergency. We'll help you get there. icon_smile.gif If you come in early, from Oct 1 to 4th the MDT BOF is having a mini social rally (RoundUp). (East parking lot) Davena

Charles & Cindy, We are at the Annapolis Moose Lodge on Crownsville road about 20 minutes from you until friday morning when we go to Assateague Island NP near Ocean City for three months as camp hosts.Was in your area today AM for doctor visit. Lets get together.

2001 Monaco Diplomat LE 40'.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDA!!! AND MANY, MANY MORE!!! Wish you were here...we would throw a real party in our big pole building. icon_smile.gif Dale and Mark are here with us and we will toast your birthday at Happy Hour this afternoon.

HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY!!! We'll see you in Texas in a couple of months.

BIG HUGS...............Pat

• 2 weeks later...

I know it's a big no no to post here icon_smile.gifbut, I was wondering is the "Club" only available to the gal's that drive the trucks? My DW is thinking of giving it a try but she will never do it with the 5ver on. I was hoping to convince her to give it a try at the rally. I was hoping to get some help from the other ladies.

Robert, Kim, Timmy & Kelsey (kids) Kasey (dog)

2001 Volvo 770 450HP Cummins ISX ST 1450/1650 Gen2 Autoshift .73OD and 3.42 rears.

1999 40' Travel Supreme two bedroom

Motosat Datastorm F1 DW7000 Primary

Blackberry Storm Tethered to MBR-1000 Back-up

http://community.webshots.com/user/timkelco

Guest hjsdds

Hi there Kim, By all means,look us up when you arrive so we can chat. Please join us at the RDBE meeting at the HDT Rally. You will get encouragement, helpful hints and experiences of other women who drive their trucks or aspire to. Look forward to seeing you in Kansas and have you join the ranks of the RDBE Gals! We have 51 members as this time and will add more at the Rally! Never say never Robert, because she just may surprise you! RDBE #1 Davena

Guest hjsdds

Hi there Billie! We arrived up here in Maine for the annual Escapees Chapter 3 Lobsterfest Rally last night at 10:30!Kechup is looking good and on the road again! Wish you a very happy birthday and many many more! Look forward to seeing you and your little furry ones at Hutchinson! SKP Hugs Davena

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you both! We had a party last night here at the campground and it was terrific! Great friends and great food! And my wonderful husband is taking me out for all you can eat crab legs tonight...life is sooooo goodicon_smile.gif

Traveling with Phil, Whiskers and Smudge
Blog
http://fulltimeadventure.blogspot.com/

SKP 76763
2002 Teton Royal Aspen
2003 Kenworth T2000 - Cat C12 380/430 1450/1650, FreedomLine, 3.36 - TOTO . . . It's not just his name, it's his job.
ET Air Hitch

Guest hjsdds

Hi Marsha, Wishing you the very best on your Birthday.Please email your address to me so I can mail your calendar unless you'll be at the HDT Rally. Again, Happy Birthday & a Limoncello toast to you! Safe Travels, Davena

Guest hjsdds

Just to remind all the RDBE Gals to check the agenda at the HDT Rally and plan to join us at our annual meeting. All ladies invited, If you are driving - share your adventure, if you want to drive you'll get encouragement, moral support, even a teacher, and if you have no desire to ever drive come on over we want to get to know you! Who knows what can happen! icon_smile.gif

See you all there. I know Val, I gotta mail that registration in. We had a couple beds and ET hitches to finish before we could see the light and finally confirm we'll be there. It will be coming your way! icon_smile.gif Davena RDBE #1