Progressive Insurance How To Get It Where To Get - Read to Learn

Cotreker

This has been a huge topic on this site.  I have been dealing with my Denver local agent and Progressive for about 2 years.  She has struggled to get me insured but not lately with the greatest rates.  Progressive agents are not all the same across the country, there are a hand full of SPECIALIZED agents that are allowed to insure HDT's, million dollar plus RV's and other specialized policies.  This has been one of the best kept secrets unless you read and research.

Niccole wrote me up March 28th for 2024 Brinkley and my 2006 Volvo.  My rates are very good and I can drive the Volvo bobtail anytime.  Hope this helps a few folks, let her know Dennis from Denver told you about her.

Dennis

New owner of Z3100 Brinkley

Selling my Host camper

Niccole Lipsey
Insurance Agent
P: (813) 246-4333 EXT. 4366
Lazydays Support Services | Lazydays.com 
4042 Park Oaks Boulevard, Suite 350, Tampa, FL 33610

0?ui=2&ik=cd9ee62ac0&attid=0.0.2&permmsgid=msg-f:1794718193964523559&th=18e81eb0472fa027&view=fimg&fur=ip&sz=s0-l75-ft&attbid=ANGjdJ-Y3Eo-OBUHIUsiS1XwGsonwW3Vz07PjyNaQ7ztRXtbHYTdu60F5PAsoXUMseT8dM8NQQUF-xqmPWcH7v_s-cBSDSCESUgrVGud3YV_D1tzlEaT4T2gVA5xYlY&disp=emb 

• Volvo 670 / 2006
  • 10-Speed 
  • ATV's & Sleds
  • 2017 Host Mammoth Slide-In Camper on Deck
  • Jackalopee
  • Build article published here

My Progressive through Miller insurance.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

I gave up on Progressive when damage from a falling tree branch during Hurricane Ian was deemed to be "normal wear and tear".

Safe Travels...

Roger, K4RS and Toni, K1TS
Amateur Radio Operators - Motorcycle Riders (Harley Davidson Tri-Glide Ultra)

Fulltime from 2003-2016 - Now longtime RVers

On the road, living the dream...
Ford F-250 Super Duty 7.3 liter diesel and Forest River XLR Toyhauler. 

Position report via amateur radio

I don't really have much good to say about progressive either. Last summer a tree fell and hit both my camper and my neighbors. I had a check in my hand from state farm a week before their Progressive adjuster ever showed up. That ended up a big pain for us too because they wouldn't let us clean up the tree until they got there. 

I hope they work out good for you. I know they are the cheapest but sometimes that is not the best. 

Farmer, Trucker, Equipment operator, Mechanic

Quando omni flunkus moritati-When all else fails, play dead
I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.

Obviously everyone’s experience will be different, but I was very happy with Progressive when I had my accident leaving the ECR in April 2022.  I contacted them about the accident and told them I was taking the rig to Rolling Retreats in Oklahoma (my preferred DRV dealer about 600 miles from where the accident occurred).  Progressive transferred my claim to a local office and they sent adjusters out to inspect everything within a few days of my arrival.  The truck had minor cosmetic damage and the trailer was a total loss.  Progressive worked with me on the claim and I had checks for both claims (separate policies for the HDT and 5er) within a couple weeks.  They then wrote me a new policy for the new toy hauler I bought while at Rolling Retreats.  I was pleasantly surprised with how easy and quick the process was.

2000 Kenworth T2000 w/ Cummins N14 and autoshift
2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2022 DRV Full House MX450 with customized floor plan
2018 Polaris RZR Turbo S (fits in the garage)
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)
My First Solar Install Thread
My Second Solar Install Thread & Photos and Documents Related to the build
My MX450's solar, battery and inverter system - my biggest system yet!

chadheiser.com      West Coast HDT Rally Website

event.png    

AZCACOIDIAKSMNMOMTNENVNMNDOKSDTNTXUTWYxlg.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

We got a pleasant surprise.  My wife got an email saying our premium was going down on our 5er.  Woo Hoo!!  And, when we moved from a 2001 Volvo to the 2018 Kenworth, it was cut by near 50%.  Win, win.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net