RDBE (for those in the know)

ddshjs

Catching up after loosing our internet from a broken air card! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Sue, Marita and Kathy ® and best wishes for many more!

By the way Sue, I'm curious on how your carpet project came out. I wish we could have stayed to see the final instal. Hugs, Davena

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARB!! AND MANY, MANY MORE!! Hope you have a FANTASTIC birthday!! We are at Retama Village until the 1st of February. Are you down here on your lot? Stop by if you are in the area.

Hugs.................Pat

Happy Birthday Pat McFall! It's the middle of the night, your birthday is about and hour and a half old, and I am awake!! :) Let me be the first to wish a great birthday! And , of course, many, many more. Luv ya'.

Hugs,

Dale :rolleyes:

Please click for Emails instead of PM
Mark & Dale
Joey - 2016 Bounder 33C Tige - 2006 40' Travel Supreme
Sparky III - 2021 Mustang Mach-e, off the the Road since 2019
Useful HDT Truck, Trailer, and Full-timing Info at
www.dmbruss.com

:rolleyes: Happy Birthday Pat !!!!!!! Hope you have a great day >>>> Jim

Jim&Hazel,03 Volvo 610,425hp,10sp Autoshift,Eaton 3:90 rear,24.5Alum,184"wb,ET jr/air hitch,SafVis Cams4,XM,Press/Pro,Garmin2720,CB,Rally Sport/TS,Bigfoot Levelers,03Roadking,02Dyna Lowrider,Golden Ret in spirit,Choc Lab(Trash)..Herrin Hauler Bed..Toyota FJ ...SKP# 95463 http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2901871210078354682lLxYIz .Laissez les Bon Temps Roulez ....

Thanks to all of our HDT friends and Retama neighbors that attended my "Surprise Birthday Party" yesterday. It truly was a "Surprise"! A VERY SPECIAL thanks to my good friend Dale :mellow: for putting it all together and especially for the Champagne :) !!

Hugs to all......................Pat (and Mike)

Hugs from Phil and I, Happy, Happy Birthday and many more!

Thanks Kathy and Phil. Wish you could have been here for my "Surprise Party" yesterday. It was a wonderful party. When will you be back at Retama?

Hugs...............Pat

Happy Birthday, Pat!!!! Hope you have a wonderful day.

Janet Church

Edited by jags1fan

Janet Church Lifetime Member #96033 RDBE #58
2005 Volvo 630
2008 Blue Smart
2006 Ruby Red Smart (1st Gen)
2009 DRV 36' Mobile Suites
NO PMs PLEASE. I might not see them for a long time! Contact me at: jags1fan@gmail.com

better half: G8r.Ray Raymond Church

My blog: ForksInTheRVRoad.com

Yikes, I delivered my DH 90 miles south of our new location in Springfield, NH to build ET's and Jackalopees, visited our grand babies and spent the night. We loaded the Caravan with more STUFF from the storage bin and returned home , some how I missed your big day PAT! So sorry! At least it sounds like you had a great party and since Dale was the organizer I'm not surprised that she served Champagne instead of Limoncello! I can still see her expression with her first sip! I wish you a very happy year and many more HAPPY BIRTHDAY's. Hugs Davena

Edited by hjsdds

That's OK Davena. Sounds like you were REAL busy. I had a great birthday... thanks to Dale and all of our friends down here at Retama. There was no mention of Limoncello :blink: ....but the Champagne was wonderful I LOVE Champagne!!!

Take care and be safe!!

Big Hugs.................Pat

• 2 weeks later...
:( Ute ..I hope you get all you want for your birthday ....!!!!! Happy Birthday ...Jim

Jim&Hazel,03 Volvo 610,425hp,10sp Autoshift,Eaton 3:90 rear,24.5Alum,184"wb,ET jr/air hitch,SafVis Cams4,XM,Press/Pro,Garmin2720,CB,Rally Sport/TS,Bigfoot Levelers,03Roadking,02Dyna Lowrider,Golden Ret in spirit,Choc Lab(Trash)..Herrin Hauler Bed..Toyota FJ ...SKP# 95463 http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2901871210078354682lLxYIz .Laissez les Bon Temps Roulez ....

Davena, Hope you are having a terrific birthday. Make sure to eat cake and drink champagne....or lemoncello!!

Hugs, Dale

Please click for Emails instead of PM
Mark & Dale
Joey - 2016 Bounder 33C Tige - 2006 40' Travel Supreme
Sparky III - 2021 Mustang Mach-e, off the the Road since 2019
Useful HDT Truck, Trailer, and Full-timing Info at
www.dmbruss.com

:) Thanks for reminding me Dale .....

Happy birthday Davena !!!!!!!! ;):o Make Henry take you someplace special !!!!! Jim

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVENA!!! AND MANY, MANY MORE!!! Sorry this is late...I'm usually the first one on here in the morning. Anyway, better late than never........thinking of you and hope you have a wonderful birthday.

Hugs.............Pat

How do I go about joining the RDBE group. We recently bought a '06 Volvo 670 and are having the bed modified. I'll be driving it to Albuquerque from Kilgore, Tx when it's finished. My husband, Tim, keeps telling me he's going to have BTDBE, Big Truck Driven By Estrogen, stenciled on the side. I look forward to meeting you all down the road.

Roseann

Tim & Roseann Sikora
'07 Allegro Bus 42QDP, '13 Smart Passion
"We Were Given This World To Protect & Enjoy"