RDBE (for those in the know)

ddshjs

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gave up the drivers seat to wish both Connie and Cec a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Just starting across Texas! I may need a Limoncello toast to both of you before I reach the other side! Cheers! :D Hugs Davena

Well, it normally takes me 3 days to transit TX....If I'm not fooling around.

I suppose you will do it in one 24hr period.....if you can keep Henry out of the drivers seat....:D

Happy Birthday, ladies.

Jack & Danielle Mayer #60376 Lifetime Member
Living on the road since 2000

PLEASE no PM's. Email me. jackdanmayer AT gmail
2016 DRV Houston 44' 5er (we still have it)
2022 New Horizons 43' 5er
2016 Itasca 27N 28' motorhome 
2019 Volvo 860, D13 455/1850, 236" wb, I-Shift, battery-based APU
No truck at the moment - we use one of our demo units
2016 smart Passion, piggyback on the truck
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
See our website for info on New Horizons 5th wheels, HDTs as tow vehicles, communications on the road, and use of solar power
www.jackdanmayer.com
Principal in RVH Lifestyles. RVH-Lifestyles.com

Well, it normally takes me 3 days to transit TX....If I'm not fooling around.

I suppose you will do it in one 24hr period.....if you can keep Henry out of the drivers seat....:D

Happy Birthday, ladies.

That's the plan Jack, straight across 637 miles about 10-12 hours and nope guess there won't be any fooling around :D - and now we know the rest of the story, that's why a Jack day only covers 300 miles! :o:) dds

HAPPY "LATE" BIRTHDAY MARSHA!!! AND MANY, MANY MORE!!! Hope you had a great birthday!! Sorry this is late but we were on the road traveling through southern Texas..no cell phone or internet service.

We are finally back to civilization (well, sort of :() in Deming, NM. We'll stay here a couple of days and then on to the Gypsy Journal Rally in Casa Grande, AZ. If you're in the area, come join us.

Hugs...................Pat

We would love to see your smiling faces here at Cochise Terrace by Benson. We have a nice group here for the MDT Rally, and we'll be done Sunday, plenty of time to get to Casa Grande.

Hugs-

[We are finally back to civilization (well, sort of B)) in Deming, NM. We'll stay here a couple of days and then on to the Gypsy Journal Rally in Casa Grande, AZ. If you're in the area, come join us.

Art and Caroline

1999 Int'l 4700LP

2001 Alfa Gold 38RLTES

Our Location

Marsha, Looks like we are all a little late with our greetings, but it doesn't diminish the thought! We are busy here at the MDT Annual Rally in Benson AZ and it got underway today. I hope you had a terrific birthday celebration and best wished for many more! If you are in the area stop in for a fun time with fantastic people! Davena

Here is a blast of Happy Birthday Wishes. We were quite busy running the MDT Rally last week and a couple slipped by. Special birthday greetings to Marsha and Fannie and for tomorrow to Jill! Hope you all have/had a wonderful day and wish you many many more happy, healthy, and fun-filled birthdays. Davena RDBE #1

We are here in Yuma on Jo and Jim Gass's lot on 49th St. in the Foothills. We went to the Escapees monthly breakfast yesterday and saw lots of familiar faces! If anyone is in the area please give us a shout or call. We will be here until the 21st of February when Jim has other renters coming in. Renee and Dave came over for a short visit and plan to see them again after the weekend. Carrie and Ed are here also, and are camping out in the desert a few miles from here. Luvin this weather! Hugs Davena

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL THE RDBE GALS!!!!

Edited by hjsdds

• 4 weeks later...
Guest hjsdds

Hi there all you March birthday gals, Camilla, Diane, and Cindy. I wish you all a very happy birthday and many many more! We left the Houton area this morning and are headed for Hogryders domain to iinstall his ET Jr and then head south again ( I like that direction!) to take our son and grand daughter to Disney for her 5th birthday! Will hang out there a couple weeks and plan to return to the frozen tundra for Easter Sunday and surprise the family! Safe travels to all! Hugs Davena

Edited by hjsdds

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIANE!!! AND MANY, MANY MORE!!! We are on our lot at North Ranch SKP Park in Congress, AZ. The weather has been fantastic....70's daytime, 40's nights....wish you were here to enjoy it with us. Have a GREAT DAY!!!

Hugs...........Pat

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FANNIE!!! AND MANY, MANY MORE!!!

Have a GREAT DAY!!!

Fannie says "Thanks" :) -- she had good times as we visited our good friends Fred & Nancy in their SF condo for the week; had several nice meals out "on the town", saw "Wicked" at the Orpheum, and "Slumdog Millionaire"... Nice times with good friends!

Cheers,

Don

p.s. Sorry this post is sssoooo late; been meaning to catch up with y'all!

p.p.s. Thanks to Davena, also; glad to see you enjoying southern climate & cuisine this year, for a CHANGE!

Don & Fannie

2005 Volvo 670, 12sp FreedomLine, "Black Dude", 3.36 axle, Szmyt Wonder-Bed Smart loader,

ET hitch, Jackalopee (original-prototype), BLUE-DOT air-over-hydraulic brake system,

2007 New Horizons F35RLSSS-C (Mor/Ryde-IS, Kodiak disc brakes, 17.5 H tires),

2005 smart fortwo passion

• 3 weeks later...
Guest hjsdds

A new month and more birthday greetings! April 1st HAPPY BIRTHDAY greetings go to LaVila! Hope you have a wonderful day for a special lady! We enjoyed our all too brief visit with you and Larry before we left the Valley. Thanks for your hospitality! Moving from Bushnell to Pt. St. Lucie RV Resort tomorrow! Hugs Davena

Edited by hjsdds

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAVILA!!! AND MANY, MANY MORE!!! Sorry I missed the potluck. Was there any "tree huggin" going on?? <_< Hope you have a GREAT DAY!!! This is also my daughter-in-law's birthday....now I know two "April Fools". ;)

Hugs...................Pat :D

Guest hjsdds

Hi Freda, Better late than not at all! My lap top is defunct and we were in transit from Bushnell to Pt St Lucie! HAPPY HAPPY BELATED WISHES FOR A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY AND MANY MORE! Hope to see you at the rally if not sooner. Davena

• 4 weeks later...
Guest hjsdds

Here's another blast of BIRTHDAY WISHES! MAY 3,4,and 5 are SPECIAL days! BIRTHDAY GREETINGS TO SUE, DONNALYNN AND BONNIE! HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY AND CELEBRATE IN STYLE! HERE'S A LIMOCELLO TOAST TO YA'LL HUGS DAVENA

Edited by hjsdds

Guest hjsdds
:( Good Morning Sally! Hope this day is very special for you! I wish you a fantastic birthday and hope you get everything you want. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Davena RDBE#1 Edited by hjsdds