RDBE (for those in the know)

ddshjs

How do I go about joining the RDBE group. Roseann

If yer driven the truck you have joined :lol:

Buy the calendar and the T shirt and you are one :lol:

I think Davenna is in charge of that department, email her if she doesn't respond here.

1993 Freightliner Conversion; 3176 CAT; Eaton 10spdOD; 120" sleeper; 243"wb.

http://community.webshots.com/user/JohnCIL

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If yer driven the truck you have joined :P

Buy the calendar and the T shirt and you are one ;)

I think Davenna is in charge of that department, email her if she doesn't respond here.

Sent you an email today! Welcome aboard! Hugs Davena

Thank you all for your birthday greetings! I had to compete with the ET's and Jackalopees, but had a wonderful party with all the kids and grandbabies! Always a good way to celebrate! We are planning a visit to Salem, MA to the Peabody Museum and dinner at the Anthony Hawthorne Inn with our future daughter-in-laws parents. The celebration goes on! Hugs Davena

To all of our RDBE members:

Ute Czetli was in a car accident on Wednesday. She is in the hospital with broken pelvic bones and a broken clavicle. I talked to her today and she is feeling better but still in a lot of pain. She is hoping to go home the first of the week but will be in therapy for several weeks. Please keep her in your prayers for a full and speedy recovery!

This was her post on Facebook today:

"Good afternoon Everyone? Have had a pretty good day so far. Went to therapy to learn how to use the walker so that I don't put any kind of pressure on my left leg. Broke my pelvis in two places. They put a plate and screws on my left clavicle and said I could put pressure on that arm so that is just what I did. Thank goodness for pain pills. They work wonders. Just had lunch".

Hugs to all......................Pat

:rolleyes: Thanks Ms Pat and the Same to all !!! and to my friends in Retama !!!....I have fried eight Turkeys for Thanksgiving for the Office,home,and friends ...am getting ready to have a little Thanksgiving get together here at the Office this afternoon ....Hope everyone has a good Turkey Day !!!...We do have lots to be thankful for even with all the problems going on in the world !!!.....Jim

Jim&Hazel,03 Volvo 610,425hp,10sp Autoshift,Eaton 3:90 rear,24.5Alum,184"wb,ET jr/air hitch,SafVis Cams4,XM,Press/Pro,Garmin2720,CB,Rally Sport/TS,Bigfoot Levelers,03Roadking,02Dyna Lowrider,Golden Ret in spirit,Choc Lab(Trash)..Herrin Hauler Bed..Toyota FJ ...SKP# 95463 http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2901871210078354682lLxYIz .Laissez les Bon Temps Roulez ....

;) Thanks Ms Pat and the Same to all !!! and to my friends in Retama !!!....I have fried eight Turkeys for Thanksgiving for the Office,home,and friends ...am getting ready to have a little Thanksgiving get together here at the Office this afternoon ....Hope everyone has a good Turkey Day !!!...We do have lots to be thankful for even with all the problems going on in the world !!!.....Jim

Wow.....that sounds like some good eatin'. Rollie and Gina Thurston are here and Rollie is going to fill in for you and fry us a turkey the day after Thanksgiving. The "Village" is furnishing the turkeys for tomorrow.

Wish you were here...we miss you!! Any idea when you're coming?? Hurry up....we need to do one of those "low country boils"!!!

HAVE A WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING CELEBRATION!! And you're right, we do have a lot to be thankful for.

Be sure to tell everyone at your Office we said Hi!!

BIG HUGS to you and Hazel.....................

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIELLE!!! AND MANY, MANY MORE!!! Hope you have a WONDERFUL day!!! When you get here, we'll celebrate your birthday with a trip to the pool & hot tub and a glass of wine.

BIG BIRTHDAY HUGS.....................Pat

:lol: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Danielle ...and many many more !!!!!!!

Jim&Hazel,03 Volvo 610,425hp,10sp Autoshift,Eaton 3:90 rear,24.5Alum,184"wb,ET jr/air hitch,SafVis Cams4,XM,Press/Pro,Garmin2720,CB,Rally Sport/TS,Bigfoot Levelers,03Roadking,02Dyna Lowrider,Golden Ret in spirit,Choc Lab(Trash)..Herrin Hauler Bed..Toyota FJ ...SKP# 95463 http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2901871210078354682lLxYIz .Laissez les Bon Temps Roulez ....

HI DANIELLE, GLAD YOU MADE IT TO WARM WEATHER! WANT TO WISH YOU A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY. MAYBE JACK WILL SURPRISE YOU WITH A NEW HORIZON! HE SURE DID A LOT OF PONDERING WHEN YOU WERE THERE! THE DAY ISN'T OVER YET :P HAVE A HAPPY ONE AND MANY MANY MORE! HUGS, DAVENA

Edited by hjsdds

HI MARGIE, NOT SURE IF YOU GET ON THE I-NET SINCE I ASSUME YOU ARE STILL ON BOARD THE CRUISE SHIP EN ROUTE TO THE LAND DOWN UNDER, BUT BEST WISHES FOR A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! CHEF PROBABLY CAN'T SWIM TO A STORE BUT A CRUISE IS A GREAT PLACE TO CELEBRATE! Enjoy! Hugs Davena

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

TO ALL RDBE GALS WHO HAVE A 2010 CALENDAR.

THERE WAS ONE GAL WHO WAS ACCIDENTLY ERASED FROM THE FEBRUARY BIRTHDAY PAGE. PLEASE ADD SHERI RHOADES TO FEBRUARY 3RD. MY SINCERE APOLOGY SHERI, ALSO THERE IS ONE NEW ADDITION FOR NEXT YEARS CALENDAR. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ADD HER TO YOUR CALENDAR. SUE ANN KNOBLAUCH (AKA SUSIE) ~ BIRTH DATE IS JULY 12TH. I HAVE ONE CALENDAR LEFT TO SELL IF ANYONE WANTS IT. HOPEFULLY, EVERYONE THAT ORDERED ONE HAS ALREADY RECEIVED IT. IF I MISSED ANYONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP.

THIS YEAR WE SOLD A CALENDAR TO A MOTORHOME GAL WHO HAS FRIENDS IN THE RDBE CALENDAR AND AN HDT DH ORDERED ONE FOR HIS DW. HOPEFULLY, SHE WILL BE A FUTURE RDBE GAL! KEEP ON DRIVING, PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT! :huh: HUGS, DAVENA (STILL IN THE FRIGID TUNDRA OF NORTHWESTERN NH!)