RDBE (for those in the know)

ddshjs

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hjsdds

Hey there Carrie, Want to wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY and many many more. Maybe we can get together either Mon or Tues. or after the EC HDT Rally to celebrate in style! SKP Hugs, Davena!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hjsdds

Let's not forget those who have served and are currently serving our Country on this Memorial Day. During the recent East Coast Rally we were discussing the RDBE Calendars. I did not take any orders after the HDT Rally 2008 but if there is enough interest and orders I would be happy to get going on the 2010 Edition. I would have it ready by the HDT Rally in October. The cost of $12.00 has been good for 3 years now so I think we can continue to do it for that price plus shipping. We really enjoyed seeing so many of you this winter during our 9,137 mile trek. Keep that drivers seat warm and let me know if you want the calendar project to continue. One additional reminder, Sherri Rhoades had gall bladder surgery this weekend, kindly keep her in your thoughts and prayers. Hugs Davena RDBE#1

Let's not forget those who have served and are currently serving our Country on this Memorial Day. During the recent East Coast Rally we were discussing the RDBE Calendars. I did not take any orders after the HDT Rally 2008 but if there is enough interest and orders I would be happy to get going on the 2010 Edition. I would have it ready by the HDT Rally in October. The cost of $12.00 has been good for 3 years now so I think we can continue to do it for that price plus shipping. We really enjoyed seeing so many of you this winter during our 9,137 mile trek. Keep that drivers seat warm and let me know if you want the calendar project to continue. One additional reminder, Sherri Rhoades had gall bladder surgery this weekend, kindly keep her in your thoughts and prayers. Hugs Davena RDBE#1

Davena........hope you had a GREAT Memorial Day weekend! I would like to see the Calendar continue if we have enough interest from the other RDBE Gals! What will we do about photos...take our own and send them to you???

Hugs.............Pat

Guest hjsdds
Davena........hope you had a GREAT Memorial Day weekend! I would like to see the Calendar continue if we have enough interest from the other RDBE Gals! What will we do about photos...take our own and send them to you???

Hugs.............Pat

I have some pictures from the rally but those that I don't have please send them along in JPEG format so we can work with them!

22 Forrest Street, Plaistow NH 03865 I will post the ones I have. Thanks (until July 15th ONLY!) Hugs Davena

Guest hjsdds

HI GAIL! WHAT A WEEK THIS HAS BEEN! HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY AND BEST WISHES FOR MANY MANY MORE! I'M WAITING TO HEAR HOW YOUR TRIP AROUND THE TRACK AT INDY WENT WITH ALL THE SMART'S. WE HAVE A SIGNED P & S ON OUR HOUSE! CLOSING ON OR BEFORE JULY 24TH. YEAH!!!! HOPE ALL THE OTHER ASPECTS FALL INTO PLACE! WOULDN'T YOU KNOW IT, OURS SELLS AS THE HOUSING MARKET BOTTOMS OUT. ALSO, MY WRIST THAT I WAS NURSING AT THE EC HDT RALLY, WASN'T FEELING ANY BETTER, SO I WENT FOR AN XRAY TODAY AND INDEED I DID BREAK IT, SO IT IS IN A CAST FOR THE NEXT 4 WEEKS! GREAT FOR PACKING, TOSSING AND MOVING STUFF! GOOD THING THE GARAGE IS THE LAST TO SORT OUT AND MY DAUGHTER IN LAW OFFERED TO COME DOWN AND HELP. SAFE TAVELS HUGS DAVENA

Guest hjsdds

PAT AND GAIL HAVE INDICATED THEY WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE THE CALENDARS. I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM MORE RDBE GALS SO I KNOW HOW MANY TO PRINT. THX DAVENA

Edited by hjsdds

PAT AND GAIL HAVE INDICATED THEY WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE THE CALENDARS. I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM MORE RDBE GALS SO I KNOW HOW MANY TO PRINT. THX DAVENA

I love my calender! So count me in:)

Traveling with Phil, Whiskers and Smudge
Blog
http://fulltimeadventure.blogspot.com/

SKP 76763
2002 Teton Royal Aspen
2003 Kenworth T2000 - Cat C12 380/430 1450/1650, FreedomLine, 3.36 - TOTO . . . It's not just his name, it's his job.
ET Air Hitch

You're in! Are you still in Retama?? dds

Yep we are still here:)

Pretty lonely here now!

Traveling with Phil, Whiskers and Smudge
Blog
http://fulltimeadventure.blogspot.com/

SKP 76763
2002 Teton Royal Aspen
2003 Kenworth T2000 - Cat C12 380/430 1450/1650, FreedomLine, 3.36 - TOTO . . . It's not just his name, it's his job.
ET Air Hitch

• 4 weeks later...
Guest hjsdds

Hi Gail, Wish you a very Happy Birthday! Hope Steve is home celebrate your big day! Enjoyed seeing you at the EC Rally! Hugs Davena

Edited by hjsdds

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest hjsdds

Bev and Rosanna, My apology for missing your birthdays, but in the midst of moving out of the house, trips to storage, packing and tossing stuff, I couldn't even find my RDBE Calendar. Shame on me :lol: Anyway, I wish you both a very very HAPPY belated birthday and hope you had a great day! Best wishes for many more! Hugs Davena

Guest hjsdds

UPDATE ON THE CALENDARS~ I only had 2 orders for the RDBE Calendars so it doesn't appear there is enough interest to do the calendars this year. If we have more interest in the future I would be more than happy to do them again. SKP Hugs Davena

• 2 weeks later...