RDBE (for those in the know)

ddshjs

Hey Pat,

I add my birthday greetings and best wishes to this chorus of recognition!!! You are the best. I read Mike's blog about the big celebration feast today. Eat hearty! Friday is a long way off!

Hugs,

Dale & Mark, too!

Please click for Emails instead of PM
Mark & Dale
Joey - 2016 Bounder 33C Tige - 2006 40' Travel Supreme
Sparky III - 2021 Mustang Mach-e, off the the Road since 2019
Useful HDT Truck, Trailer, and Full-timing Info at
www.dmbruss.com

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THANKS EVERYONE!!!! What wonderful friends we have!! We're expecting about 20 something "big" folks and a few "little" folks to show up anytime now. JRoger has a "BIG" grill full of good old Ribs and Chickens covered with "Roger's Rub" seasoning and lots of good side dishes are on the way. The only way it could be any better is if you all were here to share it with me.

Love you all and thanks for being such good friends.

Pat

;) Happy birthday Pat ...We're missin you guys in Retama ...Hope everything goes good for your cookout ....Jim

Jim&Hazel,03 Volvo 610,425hp,10sp Autoshift,Eaton 3:90 rear,24.5Alum,184"wb,ET jr/air hitch,SafVis Cams4,XM,Press/Pro,Garmin2720,CB,Rally Sport/TS,Bigfoot Levelers,03Roadking,02Dyna Lowrider,Golden Ret in spirit,Choc Lab(Trash)..Herrin Hauler Bed..Toyota FJ ...SKP# 95463 http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2901871210078354682lLxYIz .Laissez les Bon Temps Roulez ....

Hi Pat, Hope you're keeping warm and that achy toe is getting better! Hope you had a fantastic birthday and sounds like you celebrated in style! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MANY MANY MORE! Hugs Davena

Thanks Jim and Davena.... I think this was the best birthday I've ever had. The older I get the better they are. Finally went to my doctor here in Tallahassee and he Xray'd my toe and foot. He said I definitely broke the toe but it is healing and should be fine in a few weeks. I'll just have to deal with it til then.

Hugs................Pat

Jim, hope to see you at Retama in time for Thanksgiving.

Hey there Kathy, Some how your special day slipped past me! Must have been the election distraction or something! :) Anyway, I ditto Pat's wishes for a VERY HAPPY BELATED Birthday!!! Hugs Davena

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UTE!!! AND MANY, MANY MORE!!! We'll have a big "belated" birthday celebration when we see you at Retama. Maybe we can get in some long, early morning walks. :huh: I'm still nursing my broken toe but hopefully by the time we see you, it will be all better.

We are leaving "Rogers Roost" (JRoger's place in Monticello, FL) on Monday. We have to make a stop in Meridian, MS but hope to be on our lot in Retama by the end of next week.

BIG HUGS and HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY............Pat

:huh: Happy birthday Ute...We're missing you guys in the valley...Hurry back!!!! Jim ;)

Jim&Hazel,03 Volvo 610,425hp,10sp Autoshift,Eaton 3:90 rear,24.5Alum,184"wb,ET jr/air hitch,SafVis Cams4,XM,Press/Pro,Garmin2720,CB,Rally Sport/TS,Bigfoot Levelers,03Roadking,02Dyna Lowrider,Golden Ret in spirit,Choc Lab(Trash)..Herrin Hauler Bed..Toyota FJ ...SKP# 95463 http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2901871210078354682lLxYIz .Laissez les Bon Temps Roulez ....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UTE and best wishes for many many more! Also belated birthday wishes to new RDBE Member Barbara Mohr who celebrated her birthday November 1st! New RDBE gal Michal Bagley has a birthday November 16th! Lots of Scorpios out there, truly great people! :( Happy Happy birthday Michal, hope you have a great day and celebrate with a Limocello toast! Hugs Davena RDBE #1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UTE and best wishes for many many more! Also belated birthday wishes to new RDBE Member Barbara Mohr who celebrated her birthday November 1st! New RDBE gal Michal Bagley has a birthday November 16th! Lots of Scorpios out there, truly great people! :( Happy Happy birthday Michal, hope you have a great day and celebrate with a Limocello toast! Hugs Davena RDBE #1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UTE!!! AND MANY, MANY MORE!!! We'll have a big "belated" birthday celebration when we see you at Retama. Maybe we can get in some long, early morning walks. ;) I'm still nursing my broken toe but hopefully by the time we see you, it will be all better.

We are leaving "Rogers Roost" (JRoger's place in Monticello, FL) on Monday. We have to make a stop in Meridian, MS but hope to be on our lot in Retama by the end of next week.

BIG HUGS and HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY............Pat

Thank you for the birthday wishes. Miss all you guys. Hopefully we will see you all soon.

Hugs Ute

Happy Birthday Ute & we wish you many more to follow this one....

Jon & Mary

That is All......

Jon
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . JonMary-ImprintMTShadow.jpg
. . 
Bodacious "aKa" BigBig ~ 2000 Turquoise Metallic VNL770
.  2003 6.0L C.C. DRW F-350. .    Dang Kid's - & - Their Toys. .                                1998 34' Citation Fifth Wheel

339121917.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UTE and best wishes for many many more! Also belated birthday wishes to new RDBE Member Barbara Mohr who celebrated her birthday November 1st! New RDBE gal Michal Bagley has a birthday November 16th! Lots of Scorpios out there, truly great people! ;) Happy Happy birthday Michal, hope you have a great day and celebrate with a Limocello toast! Hugs Davena RDBE #1

Hey! Thank you for the Birthday wishes. I am feeling younger each year. LOL

Hugs, Ute

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UTE and best wishes for many many more! Also belated birthday wishes to new RDBE Member Barbara Mohr who celebrated her birthday November 1st! New RDBE gal Michal Bagley has a birthday November 16th! Lots of Scorpios out there, truly great people! ;) Happy Happy birthday Michal, hope you have a great day and celebrate with a Limocello toast! Hugs Davena RDBE #1

HAPPY "LATE" BIRTHDAY BARBARA AND MICHAL!!! AND MANY, MANY MORE!!! and WELCOME TO THE RDBE CLUB!!! Sorry I missed your birthdays but I didn't have you on my Calendar. I'll add your birthdays so I won't miss them next year.

Hope your birthdays were as wonderful as mine....the older I get the more I appreciate them.

BIG HUGS to both of you..................Pat

Thanks for all of the birthday wishes. Happy Birthday and best wishes to all of the Scorpios out there. Had a great birthday, went for steak dinner. Also taking golf lessons, here in warm south Texas. I would also like to thank Davena for her calm and patience in allowing me to drive the truck. After that I drove Bertha around the fair grounds. Did not drive down to Texas, as there were no brakes on our trailer. But will drive Bertha during the winter months while in the Valley. Thanks again for all of the birthday wishes. :D

Thank you for your birthday wishes. What a wonderful circle of friends we have created with all the RDBE gals! Caring friends are a true gift! Will take you up on you offer to celebrate in February Pat! :D Hope your toe and back are Ok. Hugs Davena

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARGIE!!! AND MANY, MANY MORE!!!! Hope you have a wonderful birthday and a GREAT THANKSGIVING!!! There are several RDBE members down here with me at Retama Village in Mission, TX. We'll have a toast for you at Happy Hour!!! :P:rolleyes:

Hugs.............Pat

HI MARGIE! BEST WISHES FOR A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION. I HOPE THE CHEF COOKED YOUR FAVORITE DINNER AND CLEANED UP AFTERWARDS OF COURSE! HAVE A GREAT THANKSGIVING AND LET US KNOW WHERE YOU WILL BE IN FL. HUGS DAVENA

HEY THERE DANIELLE, WISHING YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MANY MANY MORE. I'M SURE YOU'LL HAVE LOTS OF FRIENDS AT SUMMERDALE JOIN IN YOUR CELEBRATION! WHEN JACK RECOVERS FROM HIS 900 MILE RECORD SETTING MARATHON, I'M SURE HE'LL DO SOMETHING VERY SPECIAL ON YOUR BIG DAY! :lol: HUGS DAVENA