RDBE (for those in the know)

ddshjs

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rolleyes: Happy BIRTHDAY "KDET" And many,many more ....Jim

Jim&Hazel,03 Volvo 610,425hp,10sp Autoshift,Eaton 3:90 rear,24.5Alum,184"wb,ET jr/air hitch,SafVis Cams4,XM,Press/Pro,Garmin2720,CB,Rally Sport/TS,Bigfoot Levelers,03Roadking,02Dyna Lowrider,Golden Ret in spirit,Choc Lab(Trash)..Herrin Hauler Bed..Toyota FJ ...SKP# 95463 http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2901871210078354682lLxYIz .Laissez les Bon Temps Roulez ....

Guest hjsdds

Slightly belated happy birthday wishes to you Billie and best wishes for many more!

Kathy hope you celebrate today in style! Let Phil cook for you for a change! Stay warm!

Hugs Davena

I look forward to meetings all the RDBE members at the upcoming rally. I understand there are a lot of new folks coming, and hopefully they will join the RDBE Gals. All are welcome! Davena

Happy Birthday greetings to Renee and Connie! Here's a Limoncello toast to both of you for a wonderful day! Safe Travels and Keep on drivin! Davena

Edited by hjsdds

TO ALL RDBE GALS! Please join me in welcoming 2 more RDBE Gals to our group! I'm not sure how we missed her because she is a veteran driver, but welcome Janet Hersh, RDBE #64. She drives an FL60 and has been enjoying the summer in NH with her husband. She celebrated her birthday on August 28 so we send belated happy birthday wishes her way. She and Monte also celebrate their anniversary on September 11th! Hard to forget that date , have a very Happy Anniversary!

Also welcome Vicki Meacham, RDBE #65! Her DH sent me a nice picture of her driving their Volvo on the scenic roads of Washington state. I'll have to get my DH to show me how to post it for ya'all to see. They are currently working on building the deck on "Net Proceeds" and we hope to see them on the road soon. All the members welcome you to the RDBE Gals! Hugs, Davena RDBE #1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAM!!! AND MANY, MANY MORE!!! Hope you have a GREAT BIRTHDAY!! Where are you guys? I hear you are going to the Ohio Gypsy Gathering Rally! Hope you sell lots of Dri-Wash!

Big Hugs...................Pat

Hi Pam, I wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY and many more! Safe travels and maybe we'll see you along the way sometime. We'll be heading out next week for the HDT Rally and then returning to NH to finish up some odds and ends before heading to either FL and or maybe TX for the winter. Great to be house free and no real agenda! Hugs Davena

• 2 weeks later...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GABRIELLA!!! AND MANY, MANY MORE!!! Hope you have a wonderful birthday! There are several RDBE gals at the Rally in Hutchinson. We'll have a toast at Happy Hour for you...unless you show up to celebrate with us. :(

Hugs.............Pat

Guest hjsdds

HI Gabriella, We are here in Hutchinson at the HDT Rally. All the RDBE Gals here wish you a very happy birthday and wish you could be here to celebrate your special day! Hugs Davena

Greetings to all the RDBE Gals! The annual HDT Rally just concluded and we had lots of new gals here this year. Seven of them drove for the first time and passed with flying colors. All that were here last year with LGT's proudly drove in with their HDT's. Our next RDBE member will be #77! I will email a current membership list, so please check your information and let me know if there are any changes. I will also send the minutes from the RDBE meeting which was a new record, lasting 3 hours! We are collecting recipes for the 2010 RDBE cookbook with all recipes having an HDT / RV related name. Last year Janet Church hinted that she would work on that, so I hope she is still willing to do that. Gail Dixon will be placing another order for shirts if enough gals want them so please contact her at HDTGail@gmail.com. It was voted to do an RDBE calendar for 2010 which will be our 3rd Annual Calendar. They will be mailed the first week of December in time for Christmas. If you would like to order one (or more) please email me with the number you want, and an address to mail them to. The cost is the same, $12.00 plus shipping. dszmyt@yahoo.com.

I really enjoyed all the new gals, as well as seeing old friends again. We visited Yoder once again, still found more things to buy and enjoyed lunch and of course 'pie' at the Carriage House Restaurant. Wish you all could have been here, but there is always the East Coast Rally in May and the Annual Rally next October. The dates will be confirmed soon. Safe Travels and Keep on Driving! Davena RDBE #1

Edited by hjsdds

Greetings to all the RDBE Gals! The annual HDT Rally just concluded and we had lots of new gals here this year. Seven of them drove for the first time and passed with flying colors. All that were here last year with LGT's proudly drove in with their HDT's. Our next RDBE member will be #77! I will email a current membership list, so please check your information and let me know if there are any changes. I will also send the minutes from the RDBE meeting which was a new record, lasting 3 hours! We are collecting recipes for the 2010 RDBE cookbook with all recipes having an HDT / RV related name. Last year Janet Church hinted that she would work on that, so I hope she is still willing to do that. Gail Dixon will be placing another order for shirts if enough gals want them so please contact her at HDTGail@gmail.com. It was voted to do an RDBE calendar for 2010 which will be our 3rd Annual Calendar. They will be mailed the first week of December in time for Christmas. If you would like to order one (or more) please email me with the number you want, and an address to mail them to. The cost is the same, $12.00 plus shipping. dszmyt@yahoo.com.

I really enjoyed all the new gals, as well as seeing old friends again. We visited Yoder once again, still found more things to buy and enjoyed lunch and of course 'pie' at the Carriage House Restaurant. Wish you all could have been here, but there is always the East Coast Rally in May and the Annual Rally next October. The dates will be confirmed soon. Safe Travels and Keep on Driving! Davena RDBE #1

Hi Davena--

Thanks so much to you, Gail, Dale and the rest of the RDBE Gals for a wonderful rally. It was great to see everyone again, especially since I'm now driving our Volvo 610 (thanks for the great instruction last year). I look forward to having updated email addresses for everyone, and look forward to getting that info. I also believe that Cindy said she would email instructions about how to restring these blankety-blank blinds so you could post them. Since 3 of mine have now failed, I hope that's in the works.

We're on our way home to Texas, and should be there by the end of the week. Safe travels to everyone, and we hope to see you in Austin if you come our way, or perhaps in Retama in January or February. Hugs, Michal #54

John and Michal Bagley 1999 Volvo 610 the 'Millennium Falcon', 400 hp ISM, Autoshift Gen 2, single axel w/steel bed, Pressure Pro, VMSPC, Trailer Saver Air Hitch, 3 bags, 38 foot Royals International, and our 3 dogs.