Quite the rig!

billr

This rolled into a CG of an acquaintance! Not sure what to say about this???LOL

post-5568-0-16316800-1453077666_thumb.jpg

Bill and Joan and 3 Collie pups

2001 Volvo VNL 770 "The Doghouse" Singled short, "ET" hItch VED12 465HP Gen 1 Autoshift 3.58 ratio  2005 Mobile Suite 38RL3  2011 Smart Passion loaded piggybacK

Weigh-It Portable RV Scales http://www.weighitrv.com/

The go is probably a lot more fun than the STOP.

Rod

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July. 

Ok guys......I took a gander at the pic.......what am i miss'n here.....

Drive on...........(let's see......how many trailer tires on the ground......today)

97 Freightshaker Century Cummins M11-370 / 1350 /10 spd / 3:08 /tandem/ 20ft Garage/ 30 ft Curtis Dune toybox with a removable horse-haul-module to transport Dolly-The-Painthorse to horse camps and trail heads all over the Western U S

Are my old eyes deceiving me or is that an LEO with a striped pant leg standing at the front of the fiver?

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Suite I believe you nailed it. Had to go back & look, missed it the first time. Couldn't tell if he was shaking his head or scratching it.

Todd

“…nothing so liberalizes a man and expands the kindly instincts that nature put in him as travel and contact with many kinds of people.” – Mark Twain

Another under the fiver overhang. Bending down.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Another one I see a lot of,and don't see how they get away with it is. A pickup truck with a car on a car trailer then they put the front tires only of a 2nd car on the rear of the car trailer and the rear on the ground like a dolly.

How can that be legal??

It's always late at night I usually see them near the scales, but they don't go in. The cars have action ## on them and look like there on the way down to Mexico.

Two years ago, on my way to the Tampa show, I saw a mini van using a tow bar pulling a mini van, using a tow bar, pulling a mini van,,,,,,,, Total of 4 mini vans, one driver.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

Two years ago, on my way to the Tampa show, I saw a mini van using a tow bar pulling a mini van, using a tow bar, pulling a mini van,,,,,,,, Total of 4 mini vans, one driver.

It's amazing what front wheel drive can do these days.

2012 F350 KR CC DRW w/ some stuff
2019 Arctic Fox 32-5M
Cindy and Tom, Kasey and Maggie (our Newfie and Berner)
Oh...I forgot the five kids.

Mexican road train. Saw many of them in south Texas.

Alie & Jim + 8 paws

2017 DRV Memphis 

BART- 1998 Volvo 610

Lil'ole 6cyl Cummins

Hasn't this pic been around a long time?

Maybe?? Was sent to me. Still a good laugh though. ?

Bill and Joan and 3 Collie pups

2001 Volvo VNL 770 "The Doghouse" Singled short, "ET" hItch VED12 465HP Gen 1 Autoshift 3.58 ratio  2005 Mobile Suite 38RL3  2011 Smart Passion loaded piggybacK

Weigh-It Portable RV Scales http://www.weighitrv.com/

Hasn't this pic been around a long time?

See post #7. Yes, I've seen it about once per year for several years.

But it's still funny.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

Sit down......prepare for the "Next-Trend" in the RV adventure.........peek at this link......

https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1Eq8L4c00kiUz4peToBFu4YkmAq_JGfVnAlRQn9eHJok/edit

Only in Oregon.......Can you register a "Thingy-RV" like this..........and yes this ORIGINAL image was shot by me just before this fellow_RVer was to drive over the South Santiam Pass that is a Steep Twisty-Narrow barely 2 lane old road..........

Drive on..........(Remind me where did I park the........toad)

97 Freightshaker Century Cummins M11-370 / 1350 /10 spd / 3:08 /tandem/ 20ft Garage/ 30 ft Curtis Dune toybox with a removable horse-haul-module to transport Dolly-The-Painthorse to horse camps and trail heads all over the Western U S

Sit down......prepare for the "Next-Trend" in the RV adventure.........peek at this link......

https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1Eq8L4c00kiUz4peToBFu4YkmAq_JGfVnAlRQn9eHJok/edit

You need permission to view.

Gary D

2001 Freightliner FL70, Cat 3126b 300hp, 860 lb/ft, 6 speed manual Eaton/Fuller

Motorhome body by Transport Designs (37 ft overall)

Motorhome Specs and Pictures

Our Music Ministry

Only in Oregon.......Can you register a "Thingy-RV" like this..........and yes this ORIGINAL image was shot by me just before this fellow_RVer was to drive over the South Santiam Pass that is a Steep Twisty-Narrow barely 2 lane old road..........

Drive on..........(Remind me where did I park the........toad)

I was just going to suggest changing the settings on that doc . ;)

Goes around , comes around .

Archived