Quite the rig!

billr

You need permission to view.

Gary D

Opps .....think I fixed it ..........geezer moment....

https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1Eq8L4c00kiUz4peToBFu4YkmAq_JGfVnAlRQn9eHJok/edit

Drive on .......(With permission.....)

97 Freightshaker Century Cummins M11-370 / 1350 /10 spd / 3:08 /tandem/ 20ft Garage/ 30 ft Curtis Dune toybox with a removable horse-haul-module to transport Dolly-The-Painthorse to horse camps and trail heads all over the Western U S

Dolly that one looks rough. But head over to (pirate 4x4)and look at tow rigs or how to get your stuff there.

It's very common to take a flatbed goose neck trailer and put a overhead camper on it. Now days they stepped up to bumper pull and like that a 5R. NWith out going to a motorhome, it's hard to find a way to haul a rock crawler,or Evan my early bronco.

Now again that one is really rough and redneck looking

Bronc,

Indeed this one is a bit......."rustic".....the "owner-operator" says that he and his brother only used two cases of beer and a day of weld'n to toss this "rig" together .......

He says he saved a lot of time by not having to "toss" ramps together since all he does is "toss" a few "stumps" of wood under the front jacks and "hit-the-jack-switch" till the back of the car deck hits the ground and ....bingo just open another beer and reach through the drivers window and release the parking brake and......bingo the car just coasts down off the deck and unloads itself......no chance of a ticket for driving with a open beer or a drunk driving ticket ............now how many smart car systems can brag about those features.......sorta of a "dumb-car system"

It gets better..... the "owner-operator" says in hunt'n season they "toss" his bro's F-150 4x4 on to the rear deck and then put about 40 cases beer in the front bedroom to counter weight to get the pin weight back "up-to-snuff".........

When you look at the rigs of Racing Junk you realize that those folks are spending way too much time on their rigs or maybe just not enough.....beer....

He did wonder why none of the "Big-Dog-RV-Builders" had not copied his rig and put them into production........then he said when we get to camp we'll crack open a few beers and think about all the money that the big boys are "leave'n-on-tha-table"........

Only in......Oregon.....or Mexico.....or?

Drive on.........(Don't run low on.....beer)

97 Freightshaker Century Cummins M11-370 / 1350 /10 spd / 3:08 /tandem/ 20ft Garage/ 30 ft Curtis Dune toybox with a removable horse-haul-module to transport Dolly-The-Painthorse to horse camps and trail heads all over the Western U S

I roughed out a tiny house design on a 30ft gooseneck beavertail with a garage in the back. Might look a little better. But then again, maybe not. Assumed on two dual wheel axles.

98 379 with 12.7 DD

LG Dodge w/5.9 CTD

Chrome habit I’m trying to kick.

• 2 weeks later...

Mexican road train. Saw many of them in south Texas.

Guys, I am going across the "Free Trade Bridge" at Los Indios into Mexico about 3 times per week, and I see all of these strangely hooked up road trains getting ready to pull into and thru Mexico. Sometimes it's hard to tell if the beat up toad is towing the toad or what!!! I'm so surprised that they made it this far, and yes, you see a lot of them coming down Interstate 35. How they make it thru Mexico is a miracle, and probably costs them a lot of pesos to be allowed to go towing onward.

Rocky & Sheri Rhoades
'01 Volvo 770
2016 DRV Mobile Suites, Houston
HERO Makers Ministry

30495168531_143d8fb8d6_m.jpg

Archived