RDBE (for those in the know)

ddshjs

Hi Kathie, Sure wish we were there to help you celebrate your birthday! Those Retama folk are pro's at celebrations! Wish you a very happy birthday and many many more! Hugs Davena

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D Happy birthday Dale ..!!!! See ya'll soon ....Jim

Jim&Hazel,03 Volvo 610,425hp,10sp Autoshift,Eaton 3:90 rear,24.5Alum,184"wb,ET jr/air hitch,SafVis Cams4,XM,Press/Pro,Garmin2720,CB,Rally Sport/TS,Bigfoot Levelers,03Roadking,02Dyna Lowrider,Golden Ret in spirit,Choc Lab(Trash)..Herrin Hauler Bed..Toyota FJ ...SKP# 95463 http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2901871210078354682lLxYIz .Laissez les Bon Temps Roulez ....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DALE AND HEATHER! I HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL DAY AND CELEBRATED WITH SPECIAL FRIENDS. BEST WISHES FOR MANY MORE .HUGS DAVENA

Edited by hjsdds

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CEC AND CONNIE!! AND MANY, MANY MORE!!! This birthday wish is a day early but we will be leaving the Texas Valley today headed for Arizona and probably won't have an internet connection tomorrow morning. Hope you have a wonderful birthday.

Hugs...................Pat

RDBE Birthday greetings to Connie and Cec. I wish you a very happy birthday and many many more. I'm jealous of Connie sunning in Key West and oh well Cec, you are enduring the same weather we are in NH. Pray for Spring! Hugs Davena

HI DAVENA!

While at the truck show today I talked to a gal about you and the possible "RDBE" bumper stickers. She is with"WOMEN IN TRUCKING". She was quite interested in the bumper sticker possibility. You may hear from here?

roadfitter

roadfitter

2000 T-2000 10 speed autoshift DD430/500 H.P.

2001 Alfa 39' Toyhouse

http://community.webshots.com/user/roadfitter597

Holiday lite trucks.

Wow, February is getting off to a bang with birthdays. I've been away from the computer getting a granddaughter fix so now I have to catch up with all you gals! February 3rd, Sheri Rhoades and Marsha Trautman (Spacecraft owner) celebrated their special day. Best wishes for a happy belated birthday! Fannie France had her birthday on Friday, February 5th. She has a double celebration after selling their house in CA a couple months ago! Happy Birthday and congrats on becoming a full timer!

Today, in the midst of the blizzard Paula Hooper (Williamsburg, VA) is celebrating her birthday. Hope you have power and can enjoy your special day, if not just cuddle up, enjoy, and celebrate in a couple days when things are back up and running! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL! Davena

Edited by hjsdds

RDBE Cook Book update. I heard from Janet Church RDBE #58. She agreed to work on the RDBE Cookbook a couple years ago and has come up with a method of putting it together and being able to add to it. The name of each recipe should be altered to indicate something related to HDT's or RV's. example 'Transmission Truffle'. She suggested that we mail our recipes to her and she will post an update and specifics soon on the RDBE thread! This will be a fun project and hope that all gals will participate in it! In fact at some of your Happy Hours you could discuss clever names for your favorite recipes. Hugs Davena RDBE#!

Sheri, sorry I missed your birthday. I didn't have it on my Calendar and it slipped right by me. I read that they had a birthday party for you at Retama. Sorry we weren't there to help you celebrate!! Wishing you a VERY, HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!!!

We had a great trip to North Ranch. We'll be here until the middle of May. Hope you guys can come this way to see us ... if not, we'll see you up in Custer this summer.

Big Hugs......................Pat (and Mike)

Fannie France had her birthday on Friday, February 5th. She has a double celebration after selling their house in CA a couple months ago! Happy Birthday and congrats on becoming a full timer!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL! Davena

Thanks Davena (and Pat) -- I will relay your wishes to Fannie (for Valentine's Day!!)... we've been away from the forum celebrating her B'day then traveling to Temecula for our grand-kid fix (two girls here), then onward to PHX for more of the same. BTW, this year is a TRIPLE for Fannie --- her medical insurance got cheaper (I cannot say why!).

-Don

p.s. The SKP co-op here is some kinda fabulous -- every site has a view; this is an amazing place to settle down... (if you can overcome any fear of twisty roads to get here!). :rolleyes:

Edited by DonF

Don & Fannie

2005 Volvo 670, 12sp FreedomLine, "Black Dude", 3.36 axle, Szmyt Wonder-Bed Smart loader,

ET hitch, Jackalopee (original-prototype), BLUE-DOT air-over-hydraulic brake system,

2007 New Horizons F35RLSSS-C (Mor/Ryde-IS, Kodiak disc brakes, 17.5 H tires),

2005 smart fortwo passion

Hi JoAnn, Such a lucky day for you! You have a double header of a celebration! I wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY and Valentine greetings as well! Wish we were there to celebrate with you! Hugs Davena

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOANN!!! AND MANY, MANY MORE!!!

Hope you have a wonderful birthday and a Happy Valentines Day!!!

Sorry the weather was so bad while you were at Retama and we didn't get to visit more.

Hugs.......Pat

RDBE #3

:):):wub:HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL THE RDBE GALS :wub::wub::wub:

Hope you all enjoy your Valentines Day today!!! Be sure to tell that special someone that you love them. You never know what tomorrow may bring.

Be sure to read our BLOG to see my Valentine's present. It's not chocolate! ;)

Hugs to all...........Pat

RDBE #3

That sure is something. What a great Valentines present. Looks like you are right at home on it! I wouldn't get off either! I was guessing it was a Segway! Have fun but be safe! Hugs Davena

That sure is something. What a great Valentines present. Looks like you are right at home on it! I wouldn't get off either! I was guessing it was a Segway! Have fun but be safe! Hugs Davena

Thanks Davena.....Hmmmm....never thought about a Segway. Maybe I'll put in a request for one of those for my birthday or Christmas. ;) Hope you had a great Valentine's Day with your "honey". Hugs...............

• 2 weeks later...
RDBE Cook Book update. I heard from Janet Church RDBE #58. She agreed to work on the RDBE Cookbook a couple years ago and has come up with a method of putting it together and being able to add to it. The name of each recipe should be altered to indicate something related to HDT's or RV's. example 'Transmission Truffle'. She suggested that we mail our recipes to her and she will post an update and specifics soon on the RDBE thread! This will be a fun project and hope that all gals will participate in it! In fact at some of your Happy Hours you could discuss clever names for your favorite recipes. Hugs Davena RDBE#!

RDBE Cook Book Update = Hi Everyone! You can send as many recipes as you would like to my email (jags1fan@gmail.com) - in .pdf format. Follow the normal recipe format - Creative Recipe Name as Davena suggested. Ingredients. Directions. If you have them - add the Nutritional Info as well. And of course, your name. I'd like to include photo's of you, your trucks, RV's. I haven't talked to Davena about this part - but maybe she can provide me with photo's from past HDT Rally's etc. that I'll be able to include.

My plan is to put these Cook Books together in a way that we can add recipes maybe on a yearly basis, as the recipes build up (or more often if necessary). If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Email is faster, but I'll try to start checking this forum really often. LOL

Til We Meet Again! Janet

Janet Church Lifetime Member #96033 RDBE #58
2005 Volvo 630
2008 Blue Smart
2006 Ruby Red Smart (1st Gen)
2009 DRV 36' Mobile Suites
NO PMs PLEASE. I might not see them for a long time! Contact me at: jags1fan@gmail.com

better half: G8r.Ray Raymond Church

My blog: ForksInTheRVRoad.com