RDBE (for those in the know)

ddshjs

Guest hjsdds

Yikes all these birthdays together! Hey there Diane, You better hop on a plane and find that wandering DH of yours so he can treat you to the celebration you deserve! Hope you have a wonderful birthday tomorrow and many more. Hope to see you soon! Cindy wishing you the very best on your birthday and hope you do something really special! A Limoncello toast to both of you! Hugs Davena

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LAVILA!!! AND MANY, MANY MORE!! Where's Happy Hour?? Wish we were there because I know Larry will be making some great "smoothies" and our favorite "slippery _ _ _ _ _ _ _" (don't think I am supposed to say that word on here)!! icon_smile.gif

We're at North Ranch in Congress, AZ. Will be here until the middle of May.

Have a wonderful day and let us know where you are.

BIG BIRTHDAY HUGS............Pat

Happy Birthday Lavila (from Jack). Are you still in the valley? Does Larry have the casita done yet icon_smile.gif

Danielle says Happy Birthday!!

Jack & Danielle Mayer #60376 Lifetime Member
Living on the road since 2000

PLEASE no PM's. Email me. jackdanmayer AT gmail
2016 DRV Houston 44' 5er (we still have it)
2022 New Horizons 43' 5er
2016 Itasca 27N 28' motorhome 
2019 Volvo 860, D13 455/1850, 236" wb, I-Shift, battery-based APU
No truck at the moment - we use one of our demo units
2016 smart Passion, piggyback on the truck
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
See our website for info on New Horizons 5th wheels, HDTs as tow vehicles, communications on the road, and use of solar power
www.jackdanmayer.com
Principal in RVH Lifestyles. RVH-Lifestyles.com

icon_biggrin.gif Happy Birthday Lavila !!!!! Did Larry make you any Salsa yet ????? Jim

Jim&Hazel,03 Volvo 610,425hp,10sp Autoshift,Eaton 3:90 rear,24.5Alum,184"wb,ET jr/air hitch,SafVis Cams4,XM,Press/Pro,Garmin2720,CB,Rally Sport/TS,Bigfoot Levelers,03Roadking,02Dyna Lowrider,Golden Ret in spirit,Choc Lab(Trash)..Herrin Hauler Bed..Toyota FJ ...SKP# 95463 http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2901871210078354682lLxYIz .Laissez les Bon Temps Roulez ....

Thanks, everyone for all the 29th birthday wishes. We expect to be in Mercedes for 2-3 more weeks...just waiting for the last Iowa blizzard before heading North.

Jim: Larry procured the valuable salsa recipe for me, he says, which means he wouldn't dream of "upsetting me" by actually doing something in the kitchen. I was hoping you would be back before we leave so I could study at the feet of the master. icon_smile.gif

LaVila

Not all who wander are lost...but, odds are a few of us must be.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/11080131@N03/

Guest hjsdds

Hey there LaVIla, Wishing you the very best on your birthday! Hope Larry takes good care of you and does something special to celebrate. What's this Salsa bit about? Oh yes, it is April fools day! Anyway have a great day! Hugs Davena

No, Davena, it really IS Salsa. Jim produces some of the best salsa imaginable. I've enjoyed it under the tall pines in CO, and in the mild TX breezes. Something to look forward to.

Jack & Danielle Mayer #60376 Lifetime Member
Living on the road since 2000

PLEASE no PM's. Email me. jackdanmayer AT gmail
2016 DRV Houston 44' 5er (we still have it)
2022 New Horizons 43' 5er
2016 Itasca 27N 28' motorhome 
2019 Volvo 860, D13 455/1850, 236" wb, I-Shift, battery-based APU
No truck at the moment - we use one of our demo units
2016 smart Passion, piggyback on the truck
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
See our website for info on New Horizons 5th wheels, HDTs as tow vehicles, communications on the road, and use of solar power
www.jackdanmayer.com
Principal in RVH Lifestyles. RVH-Lifestyles.com

icon_biggrin.gif I'm bringing ..home grown tomatoes and all the spices to Utah in May !!!! Hang on ..Salsa is on the way !!!! Jim

Jim&Hazel,03 Volvo 610,425hp,10sp Autoshift,Eaton 3:90 rear,24.5Alum,184"wb,ET jr/air hitch,SafVis Cams4,XM,Press/Pro,Garmin2720,CB,Rally Sport/TS,Bigfoot Levelers,03Roadking,02Dyna Lowrider,Golden Ret in spirit,Choc Lab(Trash)..Herrin Hauler Bed..Toyota FJ ...SKP# 95463 http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2901871210078354682lLxYIz .Laissez les Bon Temps Roulez ....

Guest hjsdds

Thanks for the salsa clarification! Hey, Jack, think you can save some in your freezer till October??? Sounds really yummy! By the way our breezes are topping 50 mph today. A tree came down in our son's yard and one of the branches came through his bedroom window at 5 am this morning, shattering glass everywhere! Thank heavens he's OK but he's cleaning up glass all the way into the kitchen! Still sorting, tossing, delegating, packing, transferring and touching up around the abode! Then the For Sale sign goes up! icon_smile.gif Hugs, Davena PS once we're out in the "circle" again we'll know all about Salsa!

• 2 weeks later...

So I thought I actually post, ...OK..., so I'm dictating to DIYGuy, and making him type, I only hope he actually types what I say...

Thank you for the birthday wishes. I know it was a month ago, but at least I remembered that you remembered.

Yes, I like my winter homebase, next year I'll stay for at least a couple of weeks.

Hubby asked for a Lonestar. He tells me they are cheap, so he can get one. If they aren't cheap, he's in trouble.

I did actually drive the rig this past year. Needed a pair of shoes, so it was drive or go without. I saw the trailer a few days ago in Henry's driveway. At least it's the same one he left MA with last year.

See you at the HDT rally,

Love Di.

Whatever I let DIYGuy Do

icon_smile.gifEH !!! Ms Di ....does that handle really mean........................................

...SMART WOMAN MANAGES BY OPRESSION ...???????

Hey Jim, this is the "real" Lady Di, and as you know the best way to handle Mark is to give him the "illusion" of choice. He's actively helping me with my job search, as he knows the LoneStar has no chance of coming true if I'm not working .. but if I am working, he can at least keep his dream alive, if not realistic :=)

I prefer to think of "she who must be obeyed" as a gentle reminder that some one needs to keep sanity ( and a sense of reality) in our lives :=) Di

Whatever I let DIYGuy Do

icon_smile.gif.......YES M'AM ..... icon_eek.gif

Guest hjsdds

Now you are talking Jim.

Remember, all the military academies ARE GENDER NEUTRAL. The lowly "recruits", like us, cannot be certain anymore who will be giving "the orders"!

hjs

icon_rolleyes.gificon_razz.gificon_biggrin.gif ...YES MASTER .....!!

icon_biggrin.gif You know the saying "dynamite in small Packages" ...

Yes sir I know when to be chivalrous .... icon_biggrin.gificon_eek.gificon_biggrin.gif

Guest hjsdds

All you need is an HDT and the desire and intent to be a lady driver! All the RDBE gals will encouraage you to hop into the driver seat and with a little practice you'll be good to go! We'll even go with you! Do you have a shift, autoshift or automatic? We're here to answer your questions and enourage you to join the gals. All we need is your name, birthday and month only (for the RDBE Calendar!)truck make and model, color and if it has a name we include that in the directory, and your call name for the forum. Include email address and cell phone which is not published but we keep it in case we need to contact you at a rally or we see you on the roadways, to say hi! (send by PM or dszmyt(at)yahoo.com) Love to hear from you, RDBE #1 Davena