Quartzsite is dry

hemsteadc

Yes the desert needs rain BUT THE CALIFORNIA FORESTS ESP THOSE WITH FIRES need rain more.  Years of those federal lands being ignored has created a bad situation for fires during drought times.  I would think this may be another unfortunate fallout of the Great Recession and we havent caught up on all those things that were not done when the money was not available.

And its almost Nov and still unseasonably high temps in the Southwest.

Marcel

I’m in Benson at the Escapees Co-Op. The weather report is for rain tomorrow, Monday. We do have some clouds in the sky but I think there is only a slight chance of rain. 

2015 Itasca Ellipse 42QD

2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Edition

2021 Harley Street Glide Special 

Fulltimer

Last time we were in Q was August 05. The RV  park requested we use our grey water on their nearby trees and shrubs, a bit each day. Good thing I carry a garden hose cap for the effluent pipe.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/25/2020 at 12:38 PM, Ray,IN said:

Last time we were in Q was August 05. The RV  park requested we use our grey water on their nearby trees and shrubs, a bit each day. Good thing I carry a garden hose cap for the effluent pipe.

August.. brave man.  Good idea on the gray water.  I tend to do that myself.

9 hours ago, hemsteadc said:

August.. brave man.  Good idea on the gray water.  I tend to do that myself.

Ya, DW and I had the place to ourselves_almost. We bought a new 5er in June, that was our inaugural trip. We spent 4 months between Glacier NP and Juarez, MX.

qKekkdPl.jpg

Edited by Ray,IN

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

• 3 weeks later...

Off topic but I have to ask, are all of the vendors there this year with the COVID thing going on? We were curious is some didn't set up this year.  

Dave & Diane

2020 New Horizon Majestic  5th wheel

2018 Ram 5500

2014 Tiffin Phaeton 42LH (SOLD)
2012 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited (SOLD)

http://daveanddiane.wordpress.com/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWqRmO1rO4cu3rFANF1iG6Q

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10752;80/st/20120701/e/Went+fulltime/dt/-2/k/271f/event.png