RDBE (for those in the know)

ddshjs

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIELLE (RDBE #5)!!! AND MANY, MANY MORE!!! Hope you have a wonderful birthday!! Jack....I hope you have a very, special day planned for a VERY, SPECIAL LADY!!

I think about our hot tub "Happy Hour" a lot. I'm going to miss that and our line dancing this year. :D:(

We're leaving today heading for North Ranch. We hope to be there by the end of the week.

We'll be on the road but I'll try to call you later.

BIG HUGS <_<:unsure:................................Pat

I'm not sure if Testosterone is allowed in here, but it's for good intent. Please allow me to present the newest pilot, Rita, flying our new T-2000 Kenworth, complete with 3 pedal auto-shift:

42340022.jpg

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

I'm not sure if Testosterone is allowed in here, but it's for good intent. Please allow me to present the newest pilot, Rita, flying our new T-2000 Kenworth, complete with 3 pedal auto-shift:

42340022.jpg

Way to go Rita! Congratulations at working those pedals! Testosterone is always allowed as long as it is from the 'right' seat! Welcome to the RDBE Gals! Davena

Thanks Davena. I hope to really enjoy our travels and learning to drive the truck.

Rita

Edited by Darryl&Rita

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

Testosterone is always allowed as long as it is from the 'right' seat! Welcome to the RDBE Gals! Davena

So if testosterone is in the "right" seat, is estrogen in the "wrong" seat?

Mark & Diane
Fulltimers class of 2018
2007 43' Space Craft - "Just Weight"
*Space Craft Evangelist*
2002 Volvo 770 - "Optimus Prime"
CEO VeloBene Bicycle Products, Inc.
www.RVNomad.com
SKP #91357 Lifetime

• 3 weeks later...

Oh Mark you are treading on risky turf, what is the saying, left is right and right is wrong at least pertaining to RDBE rules! :rolleyes:

Hope all RDBE gals had a wonderful Christmas! (including Mark and all other DH's!)

December birthday greetings to Alicia, Roseann (Sikora), Pat (Walworth), and Martha. I hope you all enjoyed your special day and best wishes for many many more! Hugs Davena

Now that the holidays are past I'll have a chance (when I get to FL) to start the RDBE calendar and update the birthday list. Please let me know if you want a calendar so I'll know how many to print.

Happy New Year and be safe!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Happy Birthday wishes this week go to Kathy Bevington and Gina Thurston! Hope you both have a fantastic celebration and wish we were there to toast the occassion! Best wishes for many more! Hugs Davena

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREETINGS TO DALE, HEATHER AND ON THE 31ST TO CEC BURTON. HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY AND CELEBRATE IN STYLE ! ALSO WISHES TO CEC FOR A CONTINUED SPEEDY RECOVERY FROM HER RECENT SURGERY! HUGS, DAVENA

Edited by hjsdds

• 3 weeks later...

We are finally up in the 70's here in FL! Nights are cool but days are perfect! Chris Penner, my DH and I went to the Flea Market yesterday in Webster and got our usual strawberriees from Plant City but the traditional $5 per FLAT are now $7 per 1/2 flat! Not much else that we were looking for. We're getting spoiled with our joint dinners every evening and have come up with some easy but delicious recipes. Chris and Vern used to have a Bed and Breakfast and she is really talented when it comes to good healthy cooking! Examples, tonight Chris is making creamed Asparagus on toast with special Parmesian topping, and strawberry shortcake Chris's styles; last evening I made Crab bisque, Chris contributed homemade bread, and I made sweet shortcakes for strawberry shortcake NH style. Taco salads, with butterscotch pudding and strawberries dipped in sour cream and brown sugar, a pork tenderloin with pierogis and salad with strawberry cake are a couple other tasty tidbits on the menu for last week. We plan our dinners a day in advance depending on what we have available jointly! Every day is a surprise! When Cindy and Jeff Brett were here all last week, it was a 3 way effort, looking forward to them stopping back here again!

February birthdays are flying by! With all our culinary creations, flea markets and on going RV repairs, RDBE birthday greetings have been unintentionally neglected. I hope all you RDBE gals had a wonderful Valentines Day! Jo Ann Council celebrated her birthday on Valentines Day so Mike got to do double duty! Go Mike, shovel your way to downtown Chillicothe in your hip boots and bring home a nice surprise for JoAnn. Jill Mattson's birthday was the 13th, and Dave probably had to use the same shovel technique as Mike for her gift, Paula Hooper (6th), Fannie France (5th) may have had better luck with the weather and hope you both had a wonderful birthday celebration! Marsha Trautman (3rd) at Spacecraft, may also have been snowed in but hope she had a fantastic day and best wishes for many more for all of you!

Hugs, Davena

Edited by hjsdds

We are finally up in the 70's here in FL! Nights are cool but days are perfect! Chris Penner, my DH and I went to the Flea Market yesterday in Webster and got our usual strawberriees from Plant City but the traditional $5 per FLAT are now $7 per 1/2 flat! Not much else that we were looking for. We're getting spoiled with our joint dinners every evening and have come up with some easy but delicious recipes. Chris and Vern used to have a Bed and Breakfast and she is really talented when it comes to good healthy cooking! Examples, tonight Chris is making creamed Asparagus on toast with special Parmesian topping, and strawberry shortcake Chris's styles; last evening I made Crab bisque, Chris contributed homemade bread, and I made sweet shortcakes for strawberry shortcake NH style. Taco salads, with butterscotch pudding and strawberries dipped in sour cream and brown sugar, a pork tenderloin with pierogis and salad with strawberry cake are a couple other tasty tidbits on the menu for last week. We plan our dinners a day in advance depending on what we have available jointly! Every day is a surprise! When Cindy and Jeff Brett were here all last week, it was a 3 way effort, looking forward to them stopping back here again!

February birthdays are flying by! With all our culinary creations, flea markets and on going RV repairs, RDBE birthday greetings have been unintentionally neglected. I hope all you RDBE gals had a wonderful Valentines Day! Jo Ann Council celebrated her birthday on Valentines Day so Mike got to do double duty! Go Mike, shovel your way to downtown Chillicothe in your hip boots and bring home a nice surprise for JoAnn. Jill Mattson's birthday was the 13th, and Dave probably had to use the same shovel technique as Mike for her gift, Paula Hooper (6th), Fannie France (5th) may have had better luck with the weather and hope you both had a wonderful birthday celebration! Marsha Trautman (3rd) at Spacecraft, may also have been snowed in but hope she had a fantastic day and best wishes for many more for all of you!

Hugs, Davena

Janet Church Lifetime Member #96033 RDBE #58
2005 Volvo 630
2008 Blue Smart
2006 Ruby Red Smart (1st Gen)
2009 DRV 36' Mobile Suites
NO PMs PLEASE. I might not see them for a long time! Contact me at: jags1fan@gmail.com

better half: G8r.Ray Raymond Church

My blog: ForksInTheRVRoad.com

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks, Davena --- we were visiting her RN cousin in LA for B'day & SuperBowl, then up to the Bay Area for (my) doctor visits & Valentine's Day; finally headed toward PHX via THE BEACH on the 25th, stopped for a couple nights at Q (late season shopping), arrived PHX on Thurs; now, onward to spring training and warm weather...70+ before 10am, rises to about 83 late afternoon.

Best regards, to all!

Edited by DonF

Don & Fannie

2005 Volvo 670, 12sp FreedomLine, "Black Dude", 3.36 axle, Szmyt Wonder-Bed Smart loader,

ET hitch, Jackalopee (original-prototype), BLUE-DOT air-over-hydraulic brake system,

2007 New Horizons F35RLSSS-C (Mor/Ryde-IS, Kodiak disc brakes, 17.5 H tires),

2005 smart fortwo passion

Guest hjsdds

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREETINGS TO CAMILLA HEASTY AND VALERIE PROPERT! BEST WISHES FOR A WONDERFUL DAY AND MANY MORE! DAVENA

DON AND FANNIE, SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE REALLY BUSY AND ON THE MOVE! WE MISS YOU GUYS AND WISH YOU SAFE TRAVELS AND ENJOY! KEEP IN TOUCH!

DORCAS WHITE SENT ALONG SOME BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS OF SITES THEY VISITED RECENTLY IN TEXAS- ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. THANKS FOR PASSING THEM ALONG. DAVENA

Guest hjsdds
From post #770 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREETINGS TO DALE, HEATHER AND ON THE 31ST TO CEC BURTON. HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY AND CELEBRATE IN STYLE ! ALSO WISHES TO CEC FOR A CONTINUED SPEEDY RECOVERY FROM HER RECENT SURGERY! HUGS, DAVENA

A little update on Cec. She is doing well (still not 100%, that may take up to a year). She has been following the Dr. orders (fancy that, pinch myself, is this the real Cec) to the T and she is right where she is supposed to be in the recovery process. We saw the Dr. on Thursday, so this is current. Fully mobile (still twinges of pain but very seldom), exercising, being Cec.

Thx for all the best wishes and prayers.

Bill

Just want to thank you for the update on Cec's recovery. It's great to hear she is doing well and things are progressing on schedule! Keep up the good work and our thoughts and prayers are still with you! Gooooo Cec! Hugs Davena

Edited by hjsdds

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hjsdds

MORE MARCH BIRTHDAY WISHES!!! I WISH A VERY SPECIAL HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREETING TO DIANE SHELLEY (15TH) AND HOPE THAT MARK TOOK ~ SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED~ SOMEPLACE SPECIAL! WE'RE HOPING YOUR TONS OF SNOW IS ON THE DECLINE AND WARM WEATHER IS COMING YOUR WAY!

TO CINDY BROWN -MARCH 16 AND DEE TURNER , MARCH 22, BEST WISHES FOR A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY AND MANY MANY MORE!

JUTTA FRANKS WILL CELEBRATE HER SPECIAL DAY ON MARCH 27TH. I ASSUME ALL THE GANG AT RETAMA WILL HAVE A FANCY SHINDIG FOR YOU IF YOU ARE STILL THERE! IF NOT, IT'S UP TO DOUG!

AS YOU CAN TELL, I DISCOVERED THE COLOR BAR! HUGS DAVENA RDBE#1 FROM SUNNY WARM FL!

AFTER TAXES THE RDBE CALENDAR IS ON THE AGENDA- I NEED BIRTHDATES FOR ALL THE NEW GALS FROM THE 2010 RALLY TO ADD TO THE CALENDAR AND ROSTER. NO YEARS, JUST MONTH AND DAY. EMAIL DSZMYT@YAHOO.COM THX

• 4 weeks later...

The HDT guys are having such good times on their postings, so let's (the girls) start adding places we visit, fun times seeing friends, festivals with places and dates, recipes, etc. We all have such a good time when we get together - face to face - let's try writing and posting pictures.

2414927190107128249S600x600Q85.jpg

"Home Is Where We Park It" (well some of us can park it :):rolleyes:

2889295670107128249S600x600Q85.jpg

Kechup and A1 fit nicely on "Citrus Acres". Soon we'll be ready for more to visit!

2865804040107128249S600x600Q85.jpg

jags1fan (Janet Church)

Edited by jags1fan

2005 Volvo 630
2008 Blue Smart
NO PMs PLEASE. I might not see them for a long time! Contact me at: jags1fan@gmail.com

Guest hjsdds

We had a very enjoyable visit with Janet and Ray Church and Darrelll and Bonnie Meredith before beginning our trek to NH.Janet and Ray cooked a wonderful dinner last evening and provided triple A accomodations for us and Molly! I think they may start RV hunting sooner than later!!!!The testosterone bunch has hundreds of different topics under the HDT forum. The RDBE thread has been seeing only birthday greetings and it would be much more interesting if we utilized it to share all types of interesting information, locations, rving tips, interesting places to see and our own experiences. Example"

We spent Jan Feb and most of March in Brooksville FL on the west coast- about an our north of Tampa. Chris Penner and I became good friends and shared lots of interesting stories, experiences and meals! We monitored the birth of 2 baby Sand Hill Crane chicks and their amazing growth over the next few weeks only to find out the severe 5 inch rain storm flooded their nest and they were lost. Very sad and heart wrenching. On the brighter side ,we had a spontaneous visit from HDTers Darryl and Rita for a day, and Ken and Pat Carruth popped in and spent several days with us. Cindy and Jeff Brett came in for a couple weeks and with all 4 HDT's lined up we were a serious curiosity factor. Lots of projects got accomplished, new skills aquired and all thr guys helped each other BUT we RDBE gals had the best time There was 8 of us for several nights then 6 then back to 4 for our communal dinners ate we put the huge dining area in Chris and Verns new Grand Teton to good use. Eight fit at the table very comfotably. The girls planned the e

vening meal every night and we ATE WELL! Lavish desserts, unique dishes that were each of our own creations and some native to our respective areas. We enjoyed our evening movies or just sat around as RVers do and swapped stories and experiences. We had a fabulous indoor pool hot tub and exercise room that Chris utilized. I enjoyed the water aerobics. We buzzed around to the numerous yard sales in the park in a golf cart on loan to us and every Monday we bought all our fresh fruits and veggies for the week from a local farmer who brought his farm stand to the park. Strawberry smoothies, margaritas galore were enjoyed by all! An update on

our east coast viisit coming soon.

We had planned a leasurely jaunt north but received a call about 5:30pm today that my sister is in the hospital in serious condition, so we will be driving straight thru once again. We are praying for the best. dds

Davena, So sorry to hear about your sister and the amount of driving you and Henry will be doing to get home. We'll keep you in our prayers for your safe and swift travel and for your sister.

Janet

2005 Volvo 630
2008 Blue Smart

Guest hjsdds

Davena, So sorry to hear about your sister and the amount of driving you and Henry will be doing to get home. We'll keep you in our prayers for your safe and swift travel and for your sister.

Janet

My sister survived her bypass surgery last Thursday and hopefully will be taken off the vent today. We are hoping for the best. Every day tiny steps forward. My Mom is now with us. Hope you had a Wonderful Easter. Thanks for a great visit. dds