RDBE (for those in the know)

ddshjs

RDBE Cook Book Update = Hi Everyone! You can send as many recipes as you would like to my email (jags1fan@gmail.com) - in .pdf format. Follow the normal recipe format - Creative Recipe Name as Davena suggested. Ingredients. Directions. If you have them - add the Nutritional Info as well. And of course, your name. I'd like to include photo's of you, your trucks, RV's. I haven't talked to Davena about this part - but maybe she can provide me with photo's from past HDT Rally's etc. that I'll be able to include.

My plan is to put these Cook Books together in a way that we can add recipes maybe on a yearly basis, as the recipes build up (or more often if necessary). If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Email is faster, but I'll try to start checking this forum really often. LOL

Til We Meet Again! Janet

Nevermind

Edited by kdet

Traveling with Phil, Whiskers and Smudge
Blog
http://fulltimeadventure.blogspot.com/

SKP 76763
2002 Teton Royal Aspen
2003 Kenworth T2000 - Cat C12 380/430 1450/1650, FreedomLine, 3.36 - TOTO . . . It's not just his name, it's his job.
ET Air Hitch

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMILLE!!! AND MANY, MANY MORE!!! Hope you have a GREAT DAY!!

We are in Yuma at the Gypsy Journal Rally until Friday. Then we'll be back to North Ranch until the end of May. See you when we get back.

Hugs..............Pat

Guest hjsdds

Hi Camilla, We've missed you at the last few ralllies! Hope all is well and I want to wish you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY and many many more!! Safe travels. Davena :D

Guest hjsdds

Hi Diane, Even tho I sent you an email birthday greeting I want to add another special Happy Birthday wish here too! Hope you had a wonderful day.

Cindy Brown is celebrating her birthday today! Best wishes on your special day! Hugs, Davena

HAPPY ST PATRICKS DAY TO ALL RDBE GALS and to the newly spawned group 'PSOT' (Passenger Seat Occupied by Testosterone)!! I figured we would have some competition sooner than later!!!

Davena RDBE #1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hjsdds

HI there LaVila! Guess what day it is besides April fools day! It's your day! :) I wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY and hope you are doing something special to celebrate! Wish we were there to celebrate with you! Thawing out in NH, Hugs Davena

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAVILA!!! AND MANY, MANY MORE!!! Sorry I am late in sending birthday wishes but things have been pretty hectic around here. I was in town all day yesterday and didn't have time to do much computer work. I was thinking about you though. :D Hope you had a wonderful day. Did you have a party with lots of "tree huggers"? ;)

BTW...my daughter-in-law also has a birthday on April 1.

Hugs..................

Pat

RDBE #3

LaVila sends her thank yous via her personal valet (me). We went to South Padre Island for dinner and had a great time. Thanks to too much publicity on previous successes with her signature drink (Slippery Nipples), she is having difficulty initiating any new Tree Huggers so she is moving to some killer Pina Colada in the 5hp super blender. We just returned from Progresso with a couple gallons of Mexican rum so the ambush can now be planned.

Gee, "Tree Huggers am bush"...that sounds like the way the Huggers were talking as they walked...I mean wandered or crawled towards where they thought "home" was located.

Not all who wander are lost...but, odds are a few of us must be.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/11080131@N03/

Gee, "Tree Huggers am bush"...that sounds like the way the Huggers were talking as they walked...I mean wandered or crawled towards where they thought "home" was located.

And, some were even carried if my memory serves me....and since I don't drink, I do kindda remember that night.... :rolleyes:

Jack & Danielle Mayer #60376 Lifetime Member
Living on the road since 2000

PLEASE no PM's. Email me. jackdanmayer AT gmail
2016 DRV Houston 44' 5er (we still have it)
2022 New Horizons 43' 5er
2016 Itasca 27N 28' motorhome 
2019 Volvo 860, D13 455/1850, 236" wb, I-Shift, battery-based APU
No truck at the moment - we use one of our demo units
2016 smart Passion, piggyback on the truck
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
See our website for info on New Horizons 5th wheels, HDTs as tow vehicles, communications on the road, and use of solar power
www.jackdanmayer.com
Principal in RVH Lifestyles. RVH-Lifestyles.com

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FREDA!!! AND MANY, MANY MORE!!! Hope you have a wonderful day!! Are you guys still in Colorado? Fuzz give Freda a big birthday hug for us and hope we can see you somewhere down the road.

Big Hugs...................

Pat

RDBE #3

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hjsdds

To Denise Wessell, a new RDBE member at the last HDT rally celebrated her birthday on Friday the 16th. Hope you had a nice day and best wishes for many more! Davena

Guest hjsdds

TO ALL RDBE GALS, THE EAST COAST HDT RALLY IS COMING UP SOON (may 5th) IN VA BEACH, VA. THIS RALLY HAS ALWAYS BEEN A REALLY FUN SOCIAL EVENT AND INFORMAL WITH ONE FANTASTIC BIG POTLUCK AND TRADITIONAL DAILY SOCIALS, BUT NO FORMAL SCHEDULE. THERE IS A RECORD TURNOUT THIS YEAR AND DAVE CZETLI HAS PLANNED A COUPLE OF SEMINARS FOR OUR DH'S. AT THE SAME TIME, WE WILL HOLD AN RDBE MEETING, (Rigs Driven By Estrogen) A FIRST, AT THE EAST COAST RALLY. I INVITE ALL THE LADIES TO BRING A CHAIR AND MEET AT OUR RV ON SITE 816. NEW GALS WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO ASK QUESTIONS AND LEARN ABOUT THE HDT WORLD, MEET OTHER RDBE GALS (THERE ARE 78 MEMBERS!) AND GET SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT ON BEING ABLE TO MOVE YOUR TRUCK IF YOUR DH SHOULD EVER BE INCAPACITATED.. WE OPEN OUR MEETINGS WITH AN RDBE TOAST AND REVIEW THE PURPOSE AND PLEDGE FOR NEW COMERS. THERE ARE NO MEMBERSHIP DUES!. WE HAVE RDBE SHIRTS, ($12) AND GAIL DIXON WILL HAVE A FEW AVAILABLE IF ANYONE WANTS ONE.

I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU SOON! DAVENA SZMYT, RDBE #1 :angry:

Edited by hjsdds

• 2 weeks later...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BONNIE!!! AND MANY, MANY MORE!!! Hope you had a wonderful birthday. Are you enjoying your new home? I just read that you are back at your place in WI. Have fun this summer.

Sorry I'm a couple of days late but I haven't had much time to check my computer. We've been pretty busy with the new house. Dale and Mark left yesterday. They are now up at the Grand Canyon. We had a great visit with them.

Love U and Big Hugs.....................

Pat

RDBE #3

:lol: Trash said Happy Birthday to his Retama Momma :D:lol: .... Don't let Gail off easy ...CELEBRATE !!!!! :lol: Happy birthday from Hazel and I ....Jim

Jim&Hazel,03 Volvo 610,425hp,10sp Autoshift,Eaton 3:90 rear,24.5Alum,184"wb,ET jr/air hitch,SafVis Cams4,XM,Press/Pro,Garmin2720,CB,Rally Sport/TS,Bigfoot Levelers,03Roadking,02Dyna Lowrider,Golden Ret in spirit,Choc Lab(Trash)..Herrin Hauler Bed..Toyota FJ ...SKP# 95463 http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2901871210078354682lLxYIz .Laissez les Bon Temps Roulez ....

Guest hjsdds

Bonnie and Susan, Sending you both belated Happy Birthday greetings, hope you had a wonderful day and best wishes for many many more!

We were busy getting ready for the EC Rally but only made it to the end of the driveway then discovered stupidity kicked in! ;) Don't ask, but I can tell you collision insurance pays for stupid!

Ed and Paula Hooper came up today from VA and we had a nice visit. We hope they can make it back soon to do some sight seeing after they get "Killer Tomato" their Volvo converted!

Davena

Guest hjsdds

OHHHHH! SHAME ON ME! I'm sitting up here in the boonies, having a good time with guests for the last 4 days, a trip to MA 200 miles round trip Monday, to help a friend back his trailer in after the EC HDT Rally, which as you know, we didn't make, and now unloading the RV!

ANYWAY MY RDBE CALENDAR WAS IN THE RV AND JUST MADE IT BACK TO THE HOUSE TODAY! :rolleyes: So here goes, very belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY wishes to Donnalynn, Sally, and Carrie. Even worse my good friend Carrie called me a day before her birthday and dunce me didn't have a clue!! My treat for dinner! So sorry, but wish all of you a happy and healthy year and I'll do better next year! Hope you all had a wonderful mothers day.

Hugs Davena

Edited by hjsdds

Question for the RDBE crowd. After a couple years of very sporadic driving, Val (forced to after my recent knee surgery) has become a real pro at driving our Volvo. She's handled all that the Orlando area and it's construction projects have thrown at her. She's even driving the truck by herself. I was wondering if there are any t-shirts or other RDBE items I could get for her before we come to the Kansas rally.

Thanks,

Bill

Edited by Bill & Val

Bill and Val #94867

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." Helen Keller

"The Rumblebee" 2001 Volvo 610 VED 12 385 with gen 2 autoshift

2003 Teton Frontier 3 axle

Guest hjsdds
Question for the RDBE crowd. After a couple years of very sporadic driving, Val (forced to after my recent knee surgery) has become a real pro at driving our Volvo. She's handled all that the Orlando area and it's construction projects have thrown at her. She's even driving the truck by herself. I was wondering if there are any t-shirts or other RDBE items I could get for her before we come to the Kansas rally.

Thanks,

Bill

Wow Val! Sounds like you are a natural RDBE'er! Welcome aboard RDBE #80! If you PM your email address to me, I will send you the info we need for your profile in the member list, a copy of the Prose and our Purpose, and contact information for Gail Dixon who has the RDBE Tee Shirts. Congratulations, ! Davena RDBE #1

Guest hjsdds

Mark, looks like you are angling to become the newest member of an exclussive club shown below.

2338652110096176628S600x600Q85.jpg

2542106400096176628S600x600Q85.jpg

We need to come up with a snazzy acronym, how about something like like TIPS (Testosterone In Passenger Seats) Club, or something more clever. Of course I would claim TIPS # 1 designation.

Note that the the TIPS members shown above are so relaxed and so confident that they didn't even bother with seat belts.

hjs

Edited by hjsdds