2021 East Coast Rally Update

SuiteSuccess

As of now we are tentatively still going to have the rally in April pending the developments with the Covid virus.  Tennessee like other areas is experiencing a substantial increase in cases and is presently limiting non-essential gatherings.  We normally start registrations in November but at this time will not start until January or February depending on local or federal government mandates.  I know this is inconvenient but I feel it is the only prudent course at this time.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

• Phil D changed the title to 2021 East Coast Rally Update
  • Phil D pinned this topic
8 hours ago, mike5511 said:

Planning on coming. We might want to stay longer than the rally if they have space. Any advice on the best way to go about securing a reservation is appreciated.

You can also reserve on line but realize if you do that you must pay in full and their cancellation policy needs to be read prior to committing.  I plan on calling the new owners next week and seeing about space and if we can block some sites for the rally.  Will continue the updates.  As I said above Covid and the government mandated response is driving a lot of issues.  Wish it were not so.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

17 hours ago, mike5511 said:

Planning on coming. We might want to stay longer than the rally if they have space. Any advice on the best way to go about securing a reservation is appreciated.

If Deer Run cannot accommodate you longer as you hope.  Try looking into Windrock CG in Oliver Springs TN, big pull through sites at a offroad/ Mountain bike/downhill biking/Mountain hideaway.  

The CG is connected to a 72,000 acre working coal mine.

Great place to explore and be outdoors.

We go to Windrock very often.

Edited by Parrformance
Spelling correction

2006 Volvo VNL 780, " Arvey"  Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

2010 Forest River Coachman Freedom Express 280RLS

Jackalopee

Let's hope the rally can still go on, this is the year my wife retires and I hope to attend again which will be her first year, and the best thing SHE is also looking forward to attend as I told her how fun it is.

2017 River Stone Legacy 38MB

2001 T2000 Kenworth

2009 Smart Passion

ET Junior hitch

• Phil D unpinned this topic