How many have left Facebook?

lappir

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For those like me who are now on Facebook, albeit locked down with each of my 83 friends known to me and no friend request on it unless prearranged, here is a helpful add-on for Facebook for which I am seeing great reviews:

Excerpt:

"Facebook is one of those thing that I have a love/hate relationship with. I find it a great way to keep in touch with people, but it can quickly turn into a hellstew at any moment.

And it's not just the ads. It's the spam, the prompts for games and quizzes, videos popping out all over the place, and all the other distracting random stuff designed to steal my precious hours on this earth.

One of the best things that I did to improve my Facebook experience was to install a browser extension called FB Purity."

Article: https://www.zdnet.com/article/quick-easy-and-free-way-to-make-facebook-more-bearable/?bhid={%24external_id}&cid={%24contact_id}&eh={%24CF_emailHash}&ftag=TRE-03-10aaa6b&mid={%24MESSAGE_ID}&utm_source=pocket_mylist

Read the article to see what it can do and on their website extensive information on the many things it allows. Click on FB Purity above or in the article which is a link to the download page.

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire