RDBE (for those in the know)

ddshjs

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you Sharon, Happy Birthday to you! and many more! Hope you enjoy reading your greeting and be very very glad that I'm not singing it! icon_wink.gif Here's an RDBE Limoncello toast to you!!!!Davena

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHIE AND MANY, MANY MORE!!! Wish we could be with you at Retama Village to celebrate. We made it to our lot at North Ranch in AZ. Sorry we didn't get to say goodbye before we left. Hope you have a wonderful Birthday!!! Tell Bill and all of our friends and "Texas neighbors" hello for us.

Hugs...........Pat

Thanks, Pat. Had my birthday dinner out last night with "The Marks" at P.F. Changs. YUM! Tonight is Soup Night at the clubhouse. That's right, it's all about food! Guess I'll have to hit the fitness center...the weather is Yuck.

Hugs,

Dale

Please click for Emails instead of PM
Mark & Dale
Joey - 2016 Bounder 33C Tige - 2006 40' Travel Supreme
Sparky III - 2021 Mustang Mach-e, off the the Road since 2019
Useful HDT Truck, Trailer, and Full-timing Info at
www.dmbruss.com

Hi there Dale! Best wishes on your birthday! We are missing out on all the celebrations in the warm sunny south, but we'll have to make up for it when we see everyone again! I'd wish you a Limoncello toast but I vividly remember your facial expression when you had your first sip at the RDBE gathering last year!icon_eek.gif How about a Kaluha sombrero toast instead!That'll work! icon_smile.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MANY MORE Hugs, Davena

Thanks Davena,

Re: my facial expressions...I could never be a poker player! And, yes, thank you, I'll take the Kaluha.

Hugs,

Dale

Please click for Emails instead of PM
Mark & Dale
Joey - 2016 Bounder 33C Tige - 2006 40' Travel Supreme
Sparky III - 2021 Mustang Mach-e, off the the Road since 2019
Useful HDT Truck, Trailer, and Full-timing Info at
www.dmbruss.com

Just sitting around watching the rain in Yuma AZ and I got the idea that the RDBE crowd might want their own business cards so I came up with this one......

icon_confused.gif

Dave

Dave, Renee & furkids Casey & Miss Kitty
1998 Volvo 610 Straight 10 "Leather n' Lace"; Herrin bed w/Rampage motorcycle lift; 2010 40' New Horizons Majestic; 2008 Harley FLSTC; 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited; 1999 Yamaha 4X4 Kodiak (that is NOT with us!)

Two RDBE Gals celebrate their birthdays on January 31st! A Limoncello toast and wishes for a very Happy Birthday to Cec Burton (maybe Bill will buy you an HDT to tool around in for your birthday present icon_smile.gif Can always hope! Enjoy your day! Davena

The second birthday greeting goes to Connie Marcy! Hope you have a wonderful birthday and that Marv does something very nice for a special RDBE gal! Happy Birthday and keep on driving!

Davena RDBE #1

• 2 weeks later...

February birthday greetings: One of our new members that joined at the HDT rally, RDBE #49, Fannie France, celebrated her birthday on February 5th. Sorry I'm a couple days late but the cold weather freezes my brain cells every now and then! Hope you had a wonderful day and celebrated in a true RDBE fashion! Happy Birthday Fannie!

Special wishes for a very happy birthday for Jill Matson RDBE #28 on February 13th! You looked great behind the wheel as you tooled around Blasi! Here's a Limoncello toast to you!

Davena RDBE #1

To all the RDBE Gals,

I do not have pictures of some of you for the 2008 calendar. If you want to include a new one please send it along ASAP, otherwise I will use the one from last years calendar.

Dale would you kindly send yours again, it came as an html file and I have trouble downloading them. Possibly include it in the body of the email to make life easier. icon_razz.gif The deadline is near. Also if anyone who hasn't ordered yet and wants a calendar please let me know and include a mailing address.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL THE RDBE GALS! Davena, RDBE #1 aka the East Coast Princess!

By the way haven't heard from the West Coast Princess, Nancy O'Bosky RDBE #44 for a while! Must be basking in the desert sun and racing around on the dirt roads in "Pete". Please send some sunshine to the northeast.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FANNIE!!AND MANY,MANY MORE!!!! Sorry I missed your Birthday but somehow I didn't get some of the new birthdays on my Calendar.

Hope you had a GREAT BIRTHDAY!!!

SKP HUGS..............Pat

Mike & Pat McFall SKP # 40224

2001 Volvo 770 Autoshift

2005 Teton 45' Grand Reliance

PressurePro Tire Monitor Dealer

PressurePro System

Mike and Pat's Travels

Tripod Website

Davena,

Did I miss out on the Calendars? Have you sent them out yet? We are headed for the Gypsy Journal Rally in Casa Grande but will be back at North Ranch next week. Let me know if/when you are sending them out and I'll give you an address.

Where are you now? Hugs..............Pat (RDBE#3)

Mike & Pat McFall SKP # 40224

2001 Volvo 770 Autoshift

2005 Teton 45' Grand Reliance

PressurePro Tire Monitor Dealer

PressurePro System

Mike and Pat's Travels

Tripod Website

Unfortuantely Pat, they are still in the production mode. Waiting for the remaining pictures then will go to print. Hope to mail by the end of the month!!! Looking at the same pricing as last year. icon_smile.gifHugs Davena

Your last question is a tender subject! We are still in cold, snowy NH, TRYING to finish the seemingly endless Truck bed and drom project and either sell or rent the house! Can't leave without the Truck. I thrive on the saying" that all (good) things must come to an end!) icon_smile.gif I really appreciate hearing from all our good friends who are basking in the sun and enjoying Happy Hours and are kind enough to write and tell us about it! Only if osmosis worked via the internet. Hugs, Davena

Davena & Pat --- passed along your birthday greetings to Fannie; she sends her thanks!

We had a low-key celebration this year at our neighborhood AppleBee's! Ooops... forgot to mention, we stole away for a w/e in downtown SF (last night), dinner at The Boulevard -- visiting close friends (Fred's b'day is the day after Fannie's), relaxing in their hi-rise hideaway on the Embarcadero; SF weather was picture-perfect today, strolled the piers & Farmeer's Market all afternoon. Discovered the nearby pier "hosts" occasional big rigs (there were several there last night, including one race team with their "Renegade-converted" two-axle Freigtliner pulling 45' car hauler garage).

Do we need to send a pic for the calendar? (Fannie advised me she ordered one back in Oct. Will send you our PHX address for the calendar, so we can receive it there.)

Still waiting for the new smart's arrival; it was due the end of January, has been delayed abit. Will be off to San Marcos end of next week for the baptism of grand-kid #4 (the baby girl that was born during HDT rally); will also visit with our German out-laws (son-in-law's father, brother & sis-in-law are flying in),,, then, it's off to PHX for spring training AND (we hope) a platform for the smart.

Henry & Davena -- Keep warm, we're cheering you on (Re. the Wonder Bed!) from afar!@!

Best regards,

Don

Don & Fannie

2005 Volvo 670, 12sp FreedomLine, "Black Dude", 3.36 axle, Szmyt Wonder-Bed Smart loader,

ET hitch, Jackalopee (original-prototype), BLUE-DOT air-over-hydraulic brake system,

2007 New Horizons F35RLSSS-C (Mor/Ryde-IS, Kodiak disc brakes, 17.5 H tires),

2005 smart fortwo passion

Hi Don, Congratulations on your little one! They are sooo much fun! I have a picture of Fannie but not sure how many calendars you need, You can let me know your mailing address in a PM. Have fun at your family get together! Hugs Davena

I hope all you RDBE ladies had a wonderful Valentines Day and were treated like the great Gals that you are! We had a delightful dinner at a Japanese restaurant and best of all used a gift certificate that we received at Christmas from our son! Fairly pleasant here today in the NE! BUT I know what Puxatawny Phil said about 6 more weeks of winter so, not assuming it will last! Yesterday, I set up a time frame (to avoid insanity) to DRIVE the completed Kechup OUT of the shop, empty the house, and rent or sell the burdensome real estate. Hope it works! Could use a few little elves to keep things on track. Will keep ya'll posted! icon_smile.gif RDBE 1

• 4 weeks later...