RDBE (for those in the know)

ddshjs

icon_rolleyes.gificon_biggrin.gif Sorry I'm late with good wishes!!!...HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ute and Davena!!!!!Jim and Hazel

Jim&Hazel,03 Volvo 610,425hp,10sp Autoshift,Eaton 3:90 rear,24.5Alum,184"wb,ET jr/air hitch,SafVis Cams4,XM,Press/Pro,Garmin2720,CB,Rally Sport/TS,Bigfoot Levelers,03Roadking,02Dyna Lowrider,Golden Ret in spirit,Choc Lab(Trash)..Herrin Hauler Bed..Toyota FJ ...SKP# 95463 http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2901871210078354682lLxYIz .Laissez les Bon Temps Roulez ....

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a prospect for RDBE Class of 2025...my 18 month old granddaughter, Mirabella. Like the rest of her RDBE sisters, she cried and threw a fit when we removed her from the driver's seat!

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2073/205646...cdc933f.jpg?v=0 2056462528_ecdcdc933f.jpg?v=0

Not all who wander are lost...but, odds are a few of us must be.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/11080131@N03/

Want to wish one of our new RDBE Gals, Margie Parr a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY on NOV 25th! Enjoyed a sip of Limoncello at our Thanksgiving celebration as a toast to ya'll! Enjoy your day Margie and hope the Chef is up to treating you to something special to celebrate! Hugs Davena

Larry and Billie, Looking for an update on Billie's recovery process! Hope things are proceeding smoothly and we send our best wishes for a speedy recovery her way! Hugs Davena and Henry

Hi there Billie, Hope you are still making good progress and that you're feeling better every day!Please thank Larry for the update. We are all thinking about you and please get well soon. Hugs Davena and Henry

Hey Danielle, Sending the very best wishes for a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I heard from a source in the great northeast that you might take a ribbing at Happy Hour on your birthday! icon_confused.gif Just have another sip of Limoncello, give a tree a big hug and everything will be just wonderful!

Seriously, Have a great day, and many many more !

Hugs RDBE Mistress

• 2 weeks later...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDA!! AND MANY, MANY MORE!!! We'll have a toast for you at our daily Happy Hour this afternoon. There are several of us down here in Mission. Danielle Mayer, Linda Moore, Dale Bruss, Bonnie Quinn, Kathy Bevington and myself. There'll be more coming later. Wish you were a little closer...you could come down and join us.

Hope you have a wonderful day and BIG HUGS from everyone!!

Pat

PS: We're looking forward to the RV Dreams Rally in June.

Dec, 10, 2007 Despite the frigid weather my fingers are still nimble enough to send HAPPY BIRTHDAY Greetings to Linda. Wish you a great day,

and celebrate in the true RDBE fashion! Limoncello toast to you! Hugs Davena

Merry Christmas to all of the RDBE Gals!

When the snow starts to fall in New England you know it must be the holiday season! Problem is it's snowing an inch or two every day! Bah humbug!

Anyway, I want to wish all of you a joyous and safe holiday. May your wishes come true and the next year be full of wonderful adventures, many new friends and a more peaceful world.

Holiday Hugs, Davena

RDBE Calendar Update, I have the calendar pages all laid out and adding in the photos that I have. If anyone needs to send a px please send it along ASAP. I also need mailing addresses on where to send them. My goal is still Christmas BUT it may be the week after. A lot depends on how long it takes to print. The MDT Newsletter production has delayed my progress a little, but will do my best. Will verify cost and post it. Hopefully the same as last year. Stay toasty! Hugs Davena

• 2 weeks later...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAT (WALWORTH)!! AND MANY, MANY MORE!!!! There are lots of RDBE gals here in the Valley to celebrate your birthday. We'll have a toast at Happy Hour just for you. icon_smile.gif

If you are "down in the Valley", come over to see us sometime.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR, TOO!!!

Hugs............Pat

Sending along Happy Birthday greetings to Martha and Pat! Wishing you the very best on your special day! AND IF you get Limoncello for Christmas you can drink it on your birthday to celebrate in the true RDBE tradition! Cheers and stay toasty! Hugs Davena

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there Danielle! Your birthday didn't go un-noticed! Sending the very best your way and hope you celebrated with all the gang in fine style! Wish we there to join you! Burrrrrrr! Getting an early jump on January, JO Ellen Gass has a birthday upcoming, so sending her very special greeting today! Happy Birthday Jo Ellen! Hugs Davena

Guest hjsdds

RDBE Gals! Little by little progress is being made on the Calendar. There are several gals that I do not have new pictures of, so unless I hear from you with new ones I'll use last years. Any one who did not place an order at the HDT rally can email me with their request and mailing address.

Remember to send recipes to Ute' for the cookbook! Two projects going on at once! Wow! Good thing RDBE gals can multi-task (usually not a testosterone skill) icon_confused.gif

Hope everyone is doing well, especially Billie. Remember to recruit new RDBE members along the highways and byways!

Congratulations to Nancy O'Bosky who is free wheeling around California, shopping and parking "Pete".(aka the West Coast Princess). Received an email from Sue Haddix. They are building a house in NW Florida, still have the RV and motorcyle, and have hookups if anyone needs a spot to park. If you want her address, please email me (dszmyt@yahoo.com). She sent her best wishes to all the gals and forwarded a beautiful px of Old Faithful spewing forth, during their travels last year.

RDBE #2, Carrie (and Eddy) Drake are near Galveston TX for the month of Feb. Green Cay RV Resort, Dickenson, TX. She and Rex have a dog agility show there and then return to Ocala, FL for March for more shows.

Please add more RDBE gals travels and activities to the site. It's fun to know what and how ya'all are doing!

5th Annual HDT Rally dates- 10/5 to 10/11/08, Kansas State Fairgrounds, Hutchinson, KA about 50 miles from Wichita! Sign up with Val and Jim early!

Hugs RDBE #1 (aka East Coast Princess)