RDBE (for those in the know)

ddshjs

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL THE RDBE GALS! icon_cool.gif

Ute said her daughter would be happy to assemble the Recipe book for us. You can mail them to her at gypsyczet54@hotmail.com or to me at dszmyt@yahoo.com. Remember to include a clever name for title of the dish. Pictures are welcome if you have them. We will not have time to produce it before Christmas. The deadline for submitting recipes is tentatively January 15th and if we need to extend it some we can. One of the lurkers on the RDBE site( Larry Eberle) actually answered my plea for a title of the Cook Book. His suggestion is "HOW TO FEED TESTOSTERONE" I think its cute but let me know what ya'all think! Sometimes lurkers are good do-bees! icon_eek.gif Hugs Davena

ALSO REMEMBER- IF I did not take your picture for the calendar at Blasi, please email a couple to me as soon as possible. You can be as creative as you want and we'll have an 'interesting' 2008 calendar! Hugs To All Davena

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to let everyone know Billie's surgery went great. Took a little longer then they thought but she is doing really good tonight. She'll be staying here in Wichita with her son till the weekend then I'll come back down and take her home. I couldn't get the week off as someone else already had vacation picked.

Now I have to learn how to make pudding, jello, and other soft foods so she gets something to eat. I do meat and potatos great so this will be a learning session for me. She is looking forward eating all the ice cream she wants. icon_biggrin.gif

Thank you all for your prayers.

Larry & Billie

'98 Volvo 610, "HD Mule"

2010 Excel Wild Cargo SKM

A. J., the guard dog

Sadie, Mistress

http://community.webshots.com/user/stillworking100

Larry, Thanks for the update, we've been thinking about her all week and hoping everything went well! Good news! icon_smile.gif

Session #1. Instructions on jello package, add water, stir and boil then chill,

#2 Pudding comes in individual containers,tastes better cold!(easy),

#3 Ice cream comes in packages-icon_wink.gif (keep in freezer until gone!),

#4 Yogurt, smoothies and milk shakes and creamy soups are yummy too! Take good care of her and the little furry ones too.

Hugs, Davena and Henry

Larry, Thanks for the update, we've been thinking about her all week and hoping everything went well! Good news! icon_smile.gif

Session #1. Instructions on jello package, add water, stir and boil then chill,

#2 Pudding comes in individual containers,tastes better cold!(easy),

#3 Ice cream comes in packages-icon_wink.gif (keep in freezer until gone!),

#4 Yogurt, smoothies and milk shakes and creamy soups are yummy too! Take good care of her and the little furry ones too. Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Hugs, Davena and Henry

Update on Billie

We had a set back today. Her stomach went back up into her chest area. So she had to go back into surgery this afternoon. This time the doctor put in a feeding tube to hold it down. They will not be feeding her through it, just using it to hold the stomach in place.

Yesterday she had her chicken broth and tea. everything was fine and she was resting while I went to get me something to eat. While I was gone she was eating her jello and she choked on it and got to coughing and they think that is what caused her stomach to move back into the chest area.

For now we were back to square one and started over.

Thank everyone for your thoughts and prayers.

Larry & Billie

'98 Volvo 610, "HD Mule"

A. J., the guard dog

Sadie, Mistress

So sorry to hear about Billies little relapse. Hope the feeding tube does the job and that she's soon on the road to recovery again! No more chunky jello! Hugs to both of you and please keep us posted. Davena and Henry

Update on Billie

She got out of the hospital today and is staying at her son's place in Wichita. So she's in good hands. On the long road to recovery. I'm back to work. icon_mad.gif

Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers.

Larry & Billie

'98 Volvo 610, "HD Mule"

A. J., the guard dog

Sadie, Mistress

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UTE!! AND MANY, MANY MORE!!! We'll celebrate at our Retama Village HDT Happy Hour this afternoon. I don't have any Limoncello but I'm sure we can find something to toast with. icon_wink.gif If we have any other RDBE members in the Mission, TX area who want to join us for the celebration, Happy Hour is at 4:00 pm sharp.

Hugs............Pat

Ute:

Jon and I would also like to take the opportunity to wish you a Happy Birthday as well.

Mary

Jon
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . JonMary-ImprintMTShadow.jpg
. . 
Bodacious "aKa" BigBig ~ 2000 Turquoise Metallic VNL770
.  2003 6.0L C.C. DRW F-350. .    Dang Kid's - & - Their Toys. .                                1998 34' Citation Fifth Wheel

339121917.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVENA...RDBE #1!!! AND MANY, MANY MORE!!!! Linda, Dale, Danielle, Kathy, Ute (leaving today but with us in spirit icon_smile.gif)and myself will all have a BIG TEXAS TOAST for you at Happy Hour this afternoon. Wish you were here!!

Hugs..............Pat

Thank you all so much! Wish I was there too! Carrie and Ed came down as well as our kids and grandkids to enjoy a big lasagna dinner, wine, etc. and a cake that Carrie brought. Carrie had to put Kody (her older min pin) down Friday night. He had kidney failure. She leaves next Saturday for Bushnell FL and Ed has to work until the 30th and then he will be driving down to meet her. Mark just called, he arrived back safely. Kenne and Angel Messer are asking about next years HDT rally, hope they can make it. Nancy O'Bosky emailed and has successfully navigated shopping areas and unfamiliar streets on her own! So she needs to be added to THE LIST of new drivers!! Thanks again for all your wishes! Hugs Davena