Keeping in touch-Class of 2006

Jeff & Suzanne

Yeah Steve, we might have worked more; but, we would have missed this warm Southern California sun, and Pink's Chili Dogs!!! icon_cool.gificon_wink.gificon_razz.gif

Jeff and Suzanne with Scout and Sydney, the Cocker Spaniel Sisters touring in Fawkes the 2012 Phoenix Cruiser 2400 Sprinter

"What happens in Vagueness, stays in Vagueness"

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've just moved up to Woodbine, Georgia. Spent that past weekend driveway parking with Joe and Nancy Liston - - and wouldn't you know it, they picked up their 600th cache find when we were with them, just to rub it in! We found some neat caches with them and visited Daytona and St. Augustine. Was so great to see them again and hope to see them again in the Maritime's this summer.

Barb

Barb & Dave O'Keeffe
2002 Alpine 36 MDDS (Figment II), 2018 Ford C-Max HYBRID
Blog: http://www.barbanddave.net
SPK# 90761 FMCA #F337834

We really enjoyed seeing Dave and Barb again. We managed to snatch a lot of caches and introduce them to our part of Florida.

We split 'Mom care' duties with Joe's sister. We took the winter months so we can head to the maritimes this summer. It has been so difficult sitting still this long. We really have a bad case of hitch itch.

icon_eek.gif We hope to see many of you on the road soon. icon_biggrin.gif

Joe and Nancy

Too many roads, too little time.

SKP #81932

Well, background acting is slowly picking up out here. Suzanne & Jeff did a scene for the CBS show, "Medium" on Monday. The episode should air in three to four weeks; and, it's titled "Partners in Crime". We are sitting right behind the principals in a cafe scene. You should be able to see Suzanne's face and the back of Jeff's head...both of our best sides. Next Tuesday, Jeff is scheduled to work on an episode of "Boston Legal". More on that later. icon_cool.gificon_wink.gificon_razz.gif

Jeff and Suzanne with Scout and Sydney, the Cocker Spaniel Sisters touring in Fawkes the 2012 Phoenix Cruiser 2400 Sprinter

"What happens in Vagueness, stays in Vagueness"

Barb & Dave,

If you're still there I should arrive tonight...assuming they have room (I didn't make reservations).

Hams, gee that's nice but one gig won't put much ham on the table!! Step it up a notch!

Steve

2002 34' Hurricane

2001 Saturn SL2

2 tabby cats (CiCi & Leo)

Steve stopped by on his way towards Columbia, SC. Unfortunately we didn't have time to go geocaching as he was just stopping overnight. He got the LAST spot in the park. Lots of people heading north.

Jeff & Suzanne - - way to go!

Barb

Barb & Dave O'Keeffe
2002 Alpine 36 MDDS (Figment II), 2018 Ford C-Max HYBRID
Blog: http://www.barbanddave.net
SPK# 90761 FMCA #F337834

I was also wondering why everyone left the RGV to head north to the snow and yuck. But they are. Me I am still south. Currently in Del Rio TX with the outside reading 80 degrees. I am also heading north but will be at least a month before I hit someplace like Utah. Wont be back in western Washington until late June, so all that snow they have now should be gone.

Dave

cat called Anne May

Lifetime SKP member 93117

2021 Renegade Classic 45' DD13 with a DT12 

Hey Dave,

We just got back to Port Orford after a Wal-Mart run in Coos Bay...snow was in trees and along side road from Bandon north. Isn't this supposed to be spring?? icon_biggrin.gif

Actually the afternoon is quite nice with a balmy 45 degrees right now...time to pull the shorts back out!

Safe travels,

Gordon

Seeing the USA in our Chevrolet
Full timing since 3/11/2006
Blog: http://www.mytripjournal.com/USAChevrolet

Had a cold front & rain move through yesterday. Nothing serious but overcast with a damp cold today. Warming up 15 degrees or so for tomorrow. Otherwise it has been nice, in N. Florida, Georgia and here on Columbia, SC.

Steve

2002 34' Hurricane

2001 Saturn SL2

Gee, Steve, you keep leaving broken hearts in every state. Whose heart are you breaking in South Carolina? Karen and I want to know.

Your one and onlyicon_smile.gif

Cookie & Comer

Queen Punky Brewster

2015 Entegra Cornerstone

2015 Grand Cherokee

Facebook. CookieRv

Life Rocks When Your Home Rolls

Cookie,

Don't know yet, haven't met her, but I still haven't been to Myrtel Beach.

Right now I am in Columbia with my two First Cousins, Pam & Deb, doing family history & old pictures.

They are feeding me good so I can't complain!

Just bought a Magellan and when I figure it out I'll start Geocaching! That should keep be in the wood and if I stay wild & wooley no gal will touch me!! icon_biggrin.gif

Steve

2002 34' Hurricane

2001 Saturn SL2

What do you mean you havn't met her yet? icon_confused.gif

Wild and Wooley, I know a couple ladies who wouldn't care! But not your two favorite girls!

We will go geocaching in Colorado! Find the big Diamond ring in one of the caches icon_razz.gif

Cookie and Karen

Cookie & Comer

Queen Punky Brewster

2015 Entegra Cornerstone

2015 Grand Cherokee

Facebook. CookieRv

Life Rocks When Your Home Rolls

Hi Everyone

We envy all of you who are in the warm weather. We are in WA, and will be work camping at Tall Chief in Fall City through the summer. We'd love to meet up, if you find yourself in our area Just had another snow/rain storm with thunder and lightning tonite. Hopefully, spring will arrive soon.

Safe travels Gene and Shirley icon_smile.gif

Hi Everyone,

We arrived in Hermosillo,Mexico yesterday afternoon and plan to leave for the States Wed. after exploring this great city. It was really hard to leave our beach home and the PERFECT WEATHER. Jack & Louise Nelson left last Friday for Dallas to their Daughter's and a Nascar Race on the 6th.

We will, after crossing the border, make our way back to Michigan to be in time for the birth of our 7th grandbaby the end of May... DAVE&TONI icon_cool.gif

Dave & Toni,

Still cold & overcast & drizzly here in Columbia, SC.....sure wish I was where you are!

I am trying to get as far north as Michigan by Mid June.....(have to spend some time in Upstate New York but waiting for better weather).....will you still be there then??

Steve

2002 34' Hurricane

2001 Saturn SL2

Unfortunately, we are making a quick dash to Michigan this week. Started out on Sunday and should arrive tomorrow (wed.) We had some bad news last Saturday, my 93 year old Mother passed away peacefully after a short illness. So, will spend a few weeks trying to wrap up her affairs with my sister.

Vern & Sue

'02 40' Holiday Rambler Imperial
'05 Ford Ranger XLT-4x4- toad

Vern,

You guys be safe! ao sorry about your mom.

Let us know you guys get there ok.

Diana

"...it isn't about the thing you do, dear, it's about the thing you leave undone which gives you a bit of heartache at the setting of the sun" M.E. Sangster

Diana and John

"the eskie" Buffy

F-350 (is Tugg) & 38.5' Avion (is Ridley)

Archived