Keeping in touch-Class of 2006

Jeff & Suzanne

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

icon_smile.gifHi Guys...looks like everyone is having a great winter...wanted to up-date you on where we are...

TT in Morgan Hill, CA...It's a very nice park...The weather has been kinda rainy and cold but today it is really sunny and beautiful...still cold but really a nice day...Finally there is lots of snow in the mountains...

I will be going to Astoria,OR tomorrow, for 2 weeks...but Mike will be here in Morgan Hill...so if any of you guys are around give him a holler...

Remember: "Life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful "RIDE"!!!!

Charlie60

Hubby: Mike

Mini Doxie: Halle

Vintage 1990 Prevost/Marathon: "TAD"

Toad: "Vetta" the Jetta

Class of 2006 (09/03/06)

Blogspot: http://mikecharlie2007.blogspot.com/

Jack & Nita,

Mind if I stop by and say hi?

I'm moving from San Benito to Corpus Christi (Padre Palms RV Park on NAS Drive) tomorrow. I'll be going on base to shop and to check out the famcamp.

Maybe we could meet for lunch or for dinner on Tuesday (after you get all settled in)???

Steve Ball

2002 34' Hurricane

2001 Saturn SL2

2 tabby cats (CiCi & Leo)

Hello Jack, Nita and Steve,

After 3 days in the Glorious RGV with Gordon and Juanita as our Guides, Chauffeurs and entertainment committee we just moved into CC NAS campground yesterday. We are on site # 10. If you all are getting together let us know and we would love to join you. We are still awaiting a leveling cylinder and windshield, plus they didn’t fix the w/s wiper assembly like they thought they did. Weather is gorgeous. Take care.

Paula and Dick Fenner

Mistofffelees and Shadow our traveling kitties

Fulltime RVers Graduating Class of '06

2006 Holiday Rambler Ambassador 40PLQ (The Dragon) BlueOx System

Tow: 2006 Suzuki Grand Vitara (The Dragon Tail)

Internet Connection: Verizon MiFi2200

Blog Starting 2011 http://www.dragonthreads.blogspot.com

Blog Starting 2009:http://www.dragontales.me/

Hi Dick & Paula, Jack & Nita,

The VFW is having a big BBQ/Superbowl Party tomorrow (Sunday) afternoon that I will be attending.

If you can't come on down for that then a get together anytime will be fine with me. I'm at the Padre Palms CG for the next month so no hurry on my part.

Steve

2002 34' Hurricane

2001 Saturn SL2

Hello all, After a fun weekend in San Antonio, I arrived back at Anahuac NWR this afternoon. I forgot about the mosquitoes here and made the mistake of stepping outside just after sunset. A cloud of the nasty biters descended on me instantly. I was spoiled down at Laguna Atascosa and now have to get back into bug mode. icon_razz.gif

Carpe Diem......Judy Bell

http://travels-with-emma.blogspot.com

John and I made it over to Potters Creeek COE park on Canyon Lake just outside Seguin, Texas. Beautiful place to camp if you are in the area. No bugs here!

Stay safe all!

"...it isn't about the thing you do, dear, it's about the thing you leave undone which gives you a bit of heartache at the setting of the sun" M.E. Sangster

Diana and John

"the eskie" Buffy

F-350 (is Tugg) & 38.5' Avion (is Ridley)

We finally made it to Walt Disney World's Fort Wilderness. We are ensconced in site 1643 until Thursday morning.

We had a delightful time in Summerdale with Wendall and MaeDean.

Off to see Mickey tomorrow.

Barb

Barb & Dave O'Keeffe
2002 Alpine 36 MDDS (Figment II), 2018 Ford C-Max HYBRID
Blog: http://www.barbanddave.net
SPK# 90761 FMCA #F337834

There are still several of us in the lower RGV. Gail and Keith, Vern and Sue, Fedxman and Dizzy Blonde, Gordon and Juanita and as of today Jack and Nita. Dale and Mark may also still be here for another week or so. Anyone still interested in getting together again? If so pick a place and time, we have nothing scheduled until an HDT lunch on the 20th.

Dave

cat called Anne May

Lifetime SKP member 93117

2021 Renegade Classic 45' DD13 with a DT12 

Ideas? I think if I were at RVG I would stay there for about another week or two. I would then go up toward Corpus Christi, and take that area in for at least two weeks. Then it would be time to move on to the Texas Hill Country. Me, I would go to Fredericksburg, and the Lady Bird Johnson city park. Stay for 2 to 4 weeks and see all of the bluebonnets, and other wild flowers that grow in this part of Texas. Who else has any ideas?

Wendell

I'll be up here in Corpus until March 2 so if you do get up this way holler at me.

Lot of fishing opportunities here but water has been choppy & muddied up lately.

Think I'll go out on the Texas Treasuers cambling boat later this week. They do about a 5 hour cruise. (RV park sells discount tickets.)

Been hanging out at the Moose and the VFW a lot for darts & Texas Hold'em.

Steve

2002 34' Hurricane

2001 Saturn SL2

Sorry guys, haven't posted for a while...

I went to Ft Myers Fl to visit with two of my sisters, my mom and her )@(#*(@@ husband.

A)#($*(# decided to have a respiratory "emergency" ruining the whole trip. Big fight between baby sister and )#($*#(*$# causing huge tension. Both other sisters left unhappy and broke from having to change plans and flights, etc. What was supposed to be a wonderful reunion for my mom turned into a nightmare with )#(*$(#. He refused to let my mom even buy GROCERIES for us.... I am now preparing to drive them home from Ft. Myers to Springfield IL...Paulie is NOT happy with me, but heck, it's my Mom for heaven's sake. I wouldn't do anything for that sob but would do anything for Mom. Stubborn old sh*t.

I will fly outta St. Louis to Harlingen on Tues the 19th. Grrr. Will miss Valentines with my sweetie pie.

We will most likely be around the valley til March or so. Still waiting to hear about when we can expect Paul to have the hip replacement surgery. Thinking of taking a break and going to Port Aransas for a month if we get an idea of surgery dates.

Ft. Myers Beach is beautiful...I could live here also, but heck, 8 bucks for a regular hamburger and 2 bucks for fries is just too pricy for me! $4 for a draft is just nuts.

Hope this finds everyone well.

Dennise who is pining for Paulie in Ft Myers Beach....

The (retired) FedExman & the Dizzy Blonde

Paul and Dennise Ziaja

Living our Fulltime Dream

2002 Damon Ultrasport

2007 Saturn Vue toad

Traveling with our yorkiepoos Mack and Lucy,

icon_smile.gif

Happy Valentines Day Class! This is the first time Paulie and I have been apart in 24 Valentine's days...but we shall make up for it when I get home on Tuesday. icon_wink.gif

I apologize for my rant yesterday, but since my soulmate isn't here to hear me complain, all I can do is let my fingers do the "talking" LOL!

hugs

Dennise

The (retired) FedExman & the Dizzy Blonde

Paul and Dennise Ziaja

Living our Fulltime Dream

2002 Damon Ultrasport

2007 Saturn Vue toad

Traveling with our yorkiepoos Mack and Lucy,

We are at Hidden Cove Campground near Frisco, TX. I have taken a maintinance job here for the next 3 months. One of our sons lives about 15 miles from here. It is on Lake Lewisvile so I will be some fishing on days off.

Duane and Louise

2005 Diplomat

http://dandltravel.blogspot.com

Vern,

Why didn't you keep your winds instead of sending them north??

Yesterday was BEAUTIFUL here in Corpus Christi; clear, sunny, very warm and NO WIND.

Today....well, I could spread my arms out and fly up to see Judy!!

Gotta look up Frisco, TX, on the map and see where it is at. Although I have been a "Texan" for nearly two years this is such a big state I still have a lot to see and a lot to learn.

Hugs,

Steve

2002 34' Hurricane

2001 Saturn SL2

Archived