Keeping in touch-Class of 2006

Jeff & Suzanne

We're at Dreamcatcher now. Plan to stay awhile and see the wineries and the museum.

Steve - we didn't get to see the museum although we had planned to. It was closed both Sun and Mon. Oh, well, next time through maybe.

Jeff and Suzanne with Scout and Sydney, the Cocker Spaniel Sisters touring in Fawkes the 2012 Phoenix Cruiser 2400 Sprinter

"What happens in Vagueness, stays in Vagueness"

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

icon_frown.gif I was looking forward to sitting on the beach...oh well...the Longhorn sounds great.

Paul and I will be there...we may even wear our t-shirts!

hugs

Dennise

The (retired) FedExman & the Dizzy Blonde

Paul and Dennise Ziaja

Living our Fulltime Dream

2002 Damon Ultrasport

2007 Saturn Vue toad

Traveling with our yorkiepoos Mack and Lucy,

Welcome back Paul and Dennise! John and I plan to lunch at the Longhorn with ya but, must leave before 1 for an appt. at the Progresso dentist at 1:30. I spoke with Judy this evening and she will be there too.

Gordon, Thank you for the call, we had breakfast at LVC for $6 and it included coffee! Great tip!

"...it isn't about the thing you do, dear, it's about the thing you leave undone which gives you a bit of heartache at the setting of the sun" M.E. Sangster

Diana and John

"the eskie" Buffy

F-350 (is Tugg) & 38.5' Avion (is Ridley)

Steve, LVC...a Harlingen restaurant.........

The restaurant in Harlingen is called the Las Vegas Cafe..it is located on Harrison (one way westbound) or Tyler (one way eastbound. If westbound on Harrison, it is located on your left just past the large Ace Hardware store.

Gordon

"...it isn't about the thing you do, dear, it's about the thing you leave undone which gives you a bit of heartache at the setting of the sun" M.E. Sangster

Diana and John

"the eskie" Buffy

F-350 (is Tugg) & 38.5' Avion (is Ridley)

Hello All from Dream Catcher. . .we've got some REALLY GOOD NEWS; some GOOD NEWS; and, some NOT SO GOOD NEWS. . .the REALLY GOOD NEWS is we got to meet Froggi Donna!! What a great SKP HUG!!! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif The GOOD NEWS is the wind has died down! icon_smile.gificon_cool.gif The NOT SO GOOD NEWS is it was 22 degrees at sunrise!!! icon_mad.gificon_frown.gif We are ready for (a) warmer weather; (b)the screenwriters' strike to be over before we commit to going to Hollywood; and, © good luck at the slots in Laughlin! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif Hope all you '06ers are having a great time in The Valley. Happy Trails icon_cool.gificon_wink.gificon_razz.gif

Jeff and Suzanne with Scout and Sydney, the Cocker Spaniel Sisters touring in Fawkes the 2012 Phoenix Cruiser 2400 Sprinter

icon_smile.gifWe got to meet "Cool Judy" and her husband Luke, On Sunday...She fixed us a great dinner and we had a great time catching up on each other's travels and happenings...whast fun...Thanks Judy for a great time and a great dinner...

Remember: "Life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful "RIDE"!!!!

Charlie60

Hubby: Mike

Mini Doxie: Halle

Vintage 1990 Prevost/Marathon: "TAD"

Toad: "Vetta" the Jetta

Class of 2006 (09/03/06)

Blogspot: http://mikecharlie2007.blogspot.com/

Hey Jeff & Suzanne, the honor was all MINE! I'm so glad you noticed that I was in Deming and got hold of me so we could meet.

Hate to add to the BAD NEWS (if you haven't already seen it): 4 studios cancel TV writers’ contracts http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22665291

I made it to Gila Bend, hooked up with another SOLO who left Benson. We're going to try to NOT get lost tomorrow as we attempt to find the other SOLOs in Q. LOL!!

What for your photo in my blog later!

SKP hugs,
Donna [Froggi] & Stu
BLOGS: Our Prime Years ~ My Author Site
2000 Freightliner FL60, 2007 41' KZ Toy Hauler, 2015 HD Tri-Glide
SKP Lifetime #48337 ~ Good Sam Lifetime #42600353

Yo Hams and Donna, Hey Jeff & Suzanna, I can sure vouch for those “Froggie Hugsâ€, I really like them a lot too but I haven‘t had one in awhile. However, we are doing the Grand Canyon HOP together in May so I‘m anticipating catching up so you better get ready my little froggie friend....................mike

My blah...blah...blah...blog

Thanks Sue...got the info...

Great get-together yesterday BTW...Long Cattle place was very good, just added to our return again list! We went to Mcallen for the Welcome Winter Texan event...waste of time unless you wanted to stand in line for an orance and get your blood sugar checked, heck I do that meself.

Steve...did you get to the Arizona? What did you think of Progresso? Did you find the $3 bottles of tequila?

Paul and Dennise

The (retired) FedExman & the Dizzy Blonde

Paul and Dennise Ziaja

Living our Fulltime Dream

2002 Damon Ultrasport

2007 Saturn Vue toad

Traveling with our yorkiepoos Mack and Lucy,

Paul & Dennise,

Yup, got to the Arizona. Set there with John until Diana finnished up with her dental appointment, then we went across the street to the place they like for more drinks & dancing.

Funny, I never did go shopping (except for a bottle to bring back across)!

I'll have to go back again so I can see more of Progresso and less of the tequila!!

Steve

2002 34' Hurricane

2001 Saturn SL2

2 tabby cats (CiCi & Leo)

Hey Frog, I am/was planning on doing the Gypsy Journal Rally but I wrecked my daughters car last week so that may put a wrinkle (pun intended) in my plans. If I can get her back on the road NLT the 7th I can still make it. Hope to see you there............mike

My blah...blah...blah...blog

Hi all you 06ers. We thought we were in the wonderful balmy weather of the RGV for the winter... then I got "the Call". Dad is sinking with cancer and I must be in COLD northern IL. 0 is predicted tonight, but at least I don't have to worry about holding tanks. I would much rather be with you folks. Drink a margerita for me?

Gail n Keith

and Cocoa Puff the fuzzball

1999 Dutch Star with Cruze toad.

The retinologist gave Dave the all clear and we left Tyler this morning, not a moment to soon. It was SNOWING! icon_eek.gif

We're on the north side of Houston for the weekend, we have an appointment at Coach Care on Monday morning to get oil changed, lubed, etc. and then off to Abita Springs, LA for the rest of the week. Hopefully the cold weather will be gone so we can enjoy visiting with friends in New Orleans.

Barb

Barb & Dave O'Keeffe
2002 Alpine 36 MDDS (Figment II), 2018 Ford C-Max HYBRID
Blog: http://www.barbanddave.net
SPK# 90761 FMCA #F337834

SOOOO glad to hear Dave is doing well.

Boy, it's cold everywhere. It was 14!!!! this morning. We're headed for AZ tomorrow - got to be warmer there!

Just to let you know...the forecast for next week is pretty wet, so the bird tour will probably be limited to the paved bay side drive. It will be doubtful whether we will be able to take you all on the back roads of the refuge. Diana and I got stuck on last Wednesday's tour and had to be pulled out. If the roads are wet they are treacherous. Let us know if you still want to go. icon_confused.gif

Carpe Diem......Judy Bell

http://travels-with-emma.blogspot.com

Archived