Keeping in touch-Class of 2006

Jeff & Suzanne

Mike,

Ok, something is WRONG with Frapper.

I just went to the Solo's Yahoo Forum, clicked on the link to the Solo's Frapper Map and when it came up there I was, sitting in Bath NY.

Open closer inspection it appears to be an OLD map.

I says that there have been "zero" visitors and it also lists Cookie as being in Livingston and I know she has moved on from there.

I can see me in Bath, don't know why you can't but I suspect you are looking at the real, current map and I am not!

Steve

2002 34' Hurricane

2001 Saturn SL2

2 tabby cats (CiCi & Leo)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steve, when I got to the SOLOS I see you in Bath and Cookie in Albuquerque. Maybe you are seeing an old cached version? Try dumping your browser's temporary internet cache area.

I use the freebie IE Privacy Keeper to keep IE & Firefox cleaned up...it deletes any cookies I don't want to save, the temporary cache area and other stuff. I've used it for years and it helps.

www.unhsolutions.net/IE-Privacy-Keeper/index.html

SKP hugs,
Donna [Froggi] & Stu
BLOGS: Our Prime Years ~ My Author Site
2000 Freightliner FL60, 2007 41' KZ Toy Hauler, 2015 HD Tri-Glide
SKP Lifetime #48337 ~ Good Sam Lifetime #42600353

Donna,

I think you are correct in your observation.

Does IE Privacy Keeper allow me to pick & choose what to keep and what to dump??

I don't want to dump all the cookies because I keep passwords there for some sites.

With my utilities I can dump cookies & empty temp files but it does it to everything, so I don't clean up very often......just lazy I guess!!

I'm glad that you can see me, now, if Mike can see me on the '06 map I will feel validated! icon_smile.gif It doesn't really matter if I can see myself or not.

Hugs

Steve

2002 34' Hurricane

2001 Saturn SL2

You can also choose to clean up other system areas. Just browse through all the tabs and see what's there. I put this on many client sites and set it up to keep things cleaner. I love it...hard to believe it's free. LOL!

SKP hugs,
Donna [Froggi] & Stu

See, this is what I was saying on another thread...

There is so much good information on this SKP Forum that it is simply a wonderful resource.

Thanks for the info, Froggi, I'll have to check it out.

Hugs,

Steve

2002 34' Hurricane

2001 Saturn SL2

Froggi.you are going to have to give some one on one..all that stuff is over my head! I see me in Livingston and Albq..I'm leaving for Mancos, CO. in the morning for my workamping job. Please stop by this summer and visit me! echobasin.com Steve, you really should come to Colorado and forget hot and sticky Dallas in July..miss you! icon_wink.gif

Cookie & Comer

Queen Punky Brewster

2015 Entegra Cornerstone

2015 Grand Cherokee

Facebook. CookieRv

Life Rocks When Your Home Rolls

You'll have to let me know how you like Echo Basin. I applied, they told me there was a spot and to send my info to another person...heard nothing back. No sweat...really didn't want to work anyway. LOL!!

SKP hugs,
Donna [Froggi] & Stu

Cookie,

I'd love to come visit; cool there, beautiful country and all, but it's too high in elevation me to be comfortable. That's the payback I have for 27 years of smoking. (Nasty habit, glad I was able to get rid of it!)

On my way to Ithica today to do some banking, then visit the Corning Glass Museum. Also have the Rockwell and the Curtis Museums to visit; Cooperstown I did last time here.

Following that is the winery tours around the Finger Lakes.

Spring has finally sprung here in Upstate New York and it is beautiful!!

Gotta check out the race schedule at Watkins Glen too. Might be a big race going on while I'm here.

Miss you all...give a holler if you pass nearby.

Steve

2002 34' Hurricane

2001 Saturn SL2

Hey Froggi

I got to Echo Basin today..it is awesome! I spoke to Jenny and she dosn't remember getting any information, must have been a mistake somew where. But she says tell her to come! SO come on! This is a amazing place, horses, cabins, RV sites, pool, Lake, 9 hole golf, volleyball, resturant and a Saloon! I wil be working the office and the store, sharing hours with another lady. So far there are 4 couples and me.

PS.. BIKER RALLY Labor Day weekend!

Cookie & Comer

Queen Punky Brewster

2015 Entegra Cornerstone

2015 Grand Cherokee

Facebook. CookieRv

Life Rocks When Your Home Rolls

Ah! Such are the vagaries of the television editing process! icon_frown.gificon_rolleyes.gif Suzanne's episode of "Numb3rs"; and, Jeff's episode of "CSI NY" both edited out the scenes that prominently featured us. Suzanne can be seen ever so briefly (if you know exactly where to look) in the church poisoning scene; but, they didn't show any of the panic screaming she did to the acclaim of the assistant director and her peers. Jeff's scene in "CSI NY" would have been seen in the spot where the young reporter is shown entering text into his PDA. Jeff did appear for 1/2 of 1 second, four people deep, out of focus as people were leaving after the press conference; and, again for 1/2 of 1 second earlier in the deep background as the CSI's were examining the body on the fountain. The good news is. . .we got paid anyhow!!! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif Next Wednesday is Jeff's episode of "Boston Legal". . .we have higher hopes for his chance of camera time during the fund raising party for "Denny For President" icon_cool.gificon_wink.gificon_razz.gif

Jeff and Suzanne with Scout and Sydney, the Cocker Spaniel Sisters touring in Fawkes the 2012 Phoenix Cruiser 2400 Sprinter

"What happens in Vagueness, stays in Vagueness"

Nah. . .from now on, we'll just opt for our "higher-budget-than-background-acting" murder mysteries with Lagniappe Productions. We prefer live show anyway!!!

Jeff and Suzanne with Scout and Sydney, the Cocker Spaniel Sisters touring in Fawkes the 2012 Phoenix Cruiser 2400 Sprinter

Steve, upstate New York is one of my old stomping grounds. The Taylor Wine tour is great and don't forget Montezuma NWR. You better go to Binghamton and have some Luppo's speidi's.

I'm on my way out of Anahuac next Monday. I'll be stopping at Rainbow's End for a few days before moving on toward Dinosaur Nat'l Monument.

Carpe Diem......Judy Bell

http://travels-with-emma.blogspot.com

And Steve..... if you are still interested in Laguna Atascosa right now is the time to call. Judy, John and I have recently committed to the November-January time slot. Call the number on the website and ask for Stacy.

Gordon...where are you two? you still going over the line tomorrow?

Vern and Sue? you two still taking care of business in MI?

"...it isn't about the thing you do, dear, it's about the thing you leave undone which gives you a bit of heartache at the setting of the sun" M.E. Sangster

Diana and John

"the eskie" Buffy

F-350 (is Tugg) & 38.5' Avion (is Ridley)

Thanks for all the tips.

Not sure if I'll get over to Binghampton but I will visit Taylor & Bully winneries. (Likely several more!!!)

Right now I'm committed through the Summer at Hickory Creek USCOE Campground north of Dallas and then I have applications in for Central California (several USCOE Locations) for the Winter and/or Spring.

Gordon & Juanita - Travel Safe. I'll be following along with you guys.

Steve

2002 34' Hurricane

2001 Saturn SL2

Still hanging out in Michigan. Waiting for my upper bridge to be made (after breaking 2 teeth).

Also getting the boo-boo on the motor home fixed at a local shop starting Tues.

Looking for a Ranger pick up to tow, having a hard time finding a manual tranny.

Vern & Sue

'02 40' Holiday Rambler Imperial
'05 Ford Ranger XLT-4x4- toad

Howdy everyone,

We are in Hope, BC, moving north to Lac La Hache tomorrow. We had a fun(?) border crossing at Sumas, WA (see journal entry on May 9 for details), and expect to reach Mile "0" of the Alaskan Hwy at Dawson Creek by next Wednesday.

The roads are fine at this point, the weather is decent enough for travel, and we have put enough reserve into our bodies to counter any famine experienced along the way. icon_biggrin.gif

We expect to be in Fairbanks, AK, by the 24th or 25th, unless the weather or road conditions slow us up.

Be safe everyone!!

Gordon and Juanita

Seeing the USA in our Chevrolet
Full timing since 3/11/2006
Blog: http://www.mytripjournal.com/USAChevrolet

We are still in Thermopolis heading over to the springs for a noontime dip. The F350 is in sick bay in a Cody, WY diesel shop. The shop called this morning to report 7 different items when they put it on the computer for analysis. icon_frown.gif We are thinking positive and hoping for the best.

Gordon, I am following your journal and thinking I will do the driving when we cross over into Canada, LOL

"...it isn't about the thing you do, dear, it's about the thing you leave undone which gives you a bit of heartache at the setting of the sun" M.E. Sangster

Diana and John

"the eskie" Buffy

Gordon - you really want to know how bad it can be to cross into Canada? Look on our back blogs in September 2006 - Slowly I turned . . .

Yea....Tugg is fixed, we are in Great Falls, MT planning to camp at a city park in Shelby tonight. Gonna fuel up, shop and wait to hear our youngest boarded her plane for Hong Kong in the morning before entering Canada's cell phone off phase. Fantastic weather in Montana today!!!

Diana and John

"the eskie" Buffy

We have finally gotten the motor home body work done, and I have my new upper bridge. We are staying one night at the Wal-Mart, then its on to Ohio tomorrow. Wish we were heading somewhere exciting, but guess its exciting to get a different toad. icon_biggrin.gif

Vern & Sue

'02 40' Holiday Rambler Imperial
'05 Ford Ranger XLT-4x4- toad

Archived