2021 East Coast Rally Registration

SuiteSuccess

(My apologies to Chad...not trying to step on his announcement of the West Coast Rally.)

Registration for the 2021 East Coast Rally will open this weekend at eastcoasthdtrally.com.  Just click on the site and follow the guides.  As stated previously the staging of the rally will be based on the government (federal, state, local) regulations at that time regarding Covid.  Every effort will be made to follow mitigation guidelines but again the organizers assume no responsibility for illness as a result of attendance.  When you register the site will ask for a credit card but no payment will be processed until a week or two before the rally.  We still plan on seminars, some social gatherings and games but it will be somewhat slimmed down to avoid large gatherings in a confined space.  Hopefully we can utilize an outdoor setting as much as possible, so bear with us as we negotiate the pitfalls.

Deer Run RV resort will be contacting everyone on the list from last year to inquire about attendance over the next few weeks.  A total of 3 attempts will be made per person and if no response or unable to reach you, your site will be released for anyone on the waiting list.  Also if you are new, first time, or did not sign up last year please call 931-484-3333 to secure a site.  The winter hours are 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. daily. No calls will be answered after hours according to Angela.  Also be aware securing a site may require a deposit and some portion of that deposit may be non-refundable per the new owners policy in the event of cancellation.  The rally has NO control over that.  Also please be aware if the rally was forced to cancel due to mandate, Deer Run RV Resort will still allow individual camping just not group gatherings.  As always any issues or questions, contact me at ecrcarl at gmail dot com. 

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Oh BTW, we will have some antiseptic products and protocols to use during the rally but encourage everyone to bring their own hand sanitizer or other products they wish to insure their safety.  We will also try to follow all CDC guidelines for social distancing, etc in force at the time including wearing of face masks.  However, we’re all adults and we will NOT act as enforcement officials...do the right thing.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

• Phil D pinned this topic

Got a call from Deer Run today, and we're also arriving the 12th.  Looks like a 5 day Happy Hour.....

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

Made our reservations with Deer Run today.  Looking to arrive Saturday 17th and leave for home on Saturday the 24th.

Hoping things will come together on other situations that will allow us to attend!  We need the Vacation...

(Side note, this would be the public debut of our new RVH bed on the truck!) 

Edited by Av8r3400

Av8r3400
2012 Volvo VNL 730 D13 iShift & 2021 Grand Design Momentum 397TH

TEq81qV.jpg

I'd rather die trying to live - Than live trying not to die.   -Leonard Perry

I can’t make it this year, but If things go well and plans in place work out I may have a lot more free time next year.  😉. I’d really like to check out the ECR and the National.

2000 Kenworth T2000 w/ Cummins N14 and autoshift
2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2022 DRV Full House MX450 with customized floor plan
2018 Polaris RZR Turbo S (fits in the garage)
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)
My First Solar Install Thread
My Second Solar Install Thread & Photos and Documents Related to the build
My MX450's solar, battery and inverter system - my biggest system yet!

chadheiser.com      West Coast HDT Rally Website

event.png    

AZCACOIDIAKSMNMOMTNENVNMNDOKSDTNTXUTWYxlg.jpg

9 hours ago, Chad Heiser said:

I can’t make it this year, but If things go well and plans in place work out I may have a lot more free time next year.  😉. I’d really like to check out the ECR and the National.

You will be welcome anytime.  Unfortunately this year will not be entirely “normal “.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

1 hour ago, rickeieio said:

Dang it anyhow, it won't be the same without you, Ralf.

I agree.  If I can’t make fun of the Canadians guess just have to jive the Georgians and Indiana farmers.😂😂

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

42 minutes ago, hone eagle said:

Nigel and I will have to have a Canadian "rally"  we'll hoist a real beer for you guys

Not all of us south of the border drink canoe beer.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row

53 minutes ago, hone eagle said:

Nigel and I will have to have a Canadian "rally"  we'll hoist a real beer for you guys

Time and place? Rita does my drinking for me, but she does favour a nice Red or Amber ale.

11 minutes ago, rickeieio said:

Not all of us south of the border drink canoe beer.

But you tend towards some god-awful sweet whiskeys.

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

1 hour ago, Darryl&Rita said:

But you tend towards some god-awful sweet whiskeys.

I admit, the trend down here is Bud light and stupid expensive bourbon.  I favor any beer that's not a light or IPA, but I lean towards a porter or stout.  The only distilled spirits I drink are Irish whiskey or a nice tequila.  Susan and I both like dry wines too.

So, to get around the corner and head back towards the subject matter at hand, it appears we might have an evening for craft beers around the campfire.  Socially distancing, of course.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN

2 hours ago, hone eagle said:

Darryl&Rita  we usually meet at Billr's campground in SS Marie (ontario) on our way to points further north.

The Sault is a biiit east for us. Have to do it somewhere further west for us to make it. We're tied all summer to our RV park, but an off-season rally sounds interesting.

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

20 hours ago, Darryl&Rita said:

The Sault is a biiit east for us. Have to do it somewhere further west for us to make it. We're tied all summer to our RV park, but an off-season rally sounds interesting.

thunder bay?   not much but wheat after that until you reach the rockies.

2005 volvo 670 freedomline singled
Newmar Torrey Pine 34rsks
woot woot