Price Increase Direct TV

They do and I'm moving to dish also!  It's already way too high for what you get.

2002 Fifth Avenue RV (RIP) 2015 Ram 3500 Mega-cab DRW(38k miles), 6.7L Cummins Diesel, A668RFE, 3.73, 14,000 GVWR, 5,630 Payload, 27,300 GCWR, 18,460 Max Trailer Weight Rating(For Sale) , living in the frigid north, ND.

8 hours ago, travelinbob said:

Surprise, surprise, that's one of the many reasons that I now have Dish and I love it.

I also have Dish, they are not increasing pricing, instead they are dropping some of the better programing. I now see 14 shopping channels on my menu.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

I look at "paid tv" as a treat when I am in an RV park that has it. (I'll gladly pay for it on a per stay basis as is the case in some of the Thousand Trails parks I frequent.). Otherwise, free OTA (Over the air) digital TV gives me everything I need. I pay for satellite radio which is a fraction of the cost and gives me needed access to the news channels. They charge so much (DIRECT TV) and 90% of the channels are things I wouldn't pay for. Plus ads to boot.

23 hours ago, NamMedevac 70 said:

Except for an original great mobley plan and device from AT&T I may dump my other prepaid phone and AT&T TV plans for a switch to Verizon and I do not use Direct TV.  I never never watch their CNN.  Only their in store people are customer friendly and helpful is only reason I have stayed.

Curious what CNN has to do with AT&T or Direct TV ???

2006 Elite Suite 36TK3
2001 F-550 Starhauler
www.mytripjournal.com/elitesuitestravels
IN GOD WE TRUST

We dropped DirecTV a year ago and stream all the video we watch and the music we listen to.   Even with the cost of multiple cellular internet connections plus YouTube TV we still pay less than we did with DirecTV and have more flexibility. 

Sandie & Joel

2000 40' Beaver Patriot Thunder Princeton--425 HP/1550 ft-lbs CAT C-12
2014 Honda CR-V AWD EX-L with ReadyBrute tow bar/brake system
WiFiRanger Ambassador
Follow our adventures on Facebook at Weiss Travels

• Kirk W locked this topic