75 Plus

I'm only 73 and my spouse is 72!  We did a >6,400 journey last summer/fall.  Would have gone out again if it wasn't for C-19!

Sandie & Joel

2000 40' Beaver Patriot Thunder Princeton--425 HP/1550 ft-lbs CAT C-12
2014 Honda CR-V AWD EX-L with ReadyBrute tow bar/brake system
WiFiRanger Ambassador
Follow our adventures on Facebook at Weiss Travels

75, soon to be 76.  While we don't full time we do spend 4-8 months of the year in the RV.  Still going strong.  DW has mobility problems so we have a chair lift to take her from ground level to floor level through the door of the motorhome.  

We just came back from a 4 week trip from San Antonio to near Portland OR to visit the grandsons and their parents.  Because of COVID we met at a NF campground near Bend, OR.  Easier to social distance outdoors. 

Al & Sharon
2006 Winnebago Journey 36G 
2020 Chevy Colorado Toad
San Antonio, TX

http://downtheroadaroundthebend.blogspot.com/

Like many have said, we've transition into part-time because at 75 things don't always work like they should and we found we needed more time in the winter to spread out and recharge.

Barb & Dave O'Keeffe
2002 Alpine 36 MDDS (Figment II), 2018 Ford C-Max HYBRID
Blog: http://www.barbanddave.net
SPK# 90761 FMCA #F337834

1 hour ago, Carolyn & Larry said:

We are in our fourth month of fulltime RV life after selling our house and moving into our RV. We are both 82 years old and plan to spend the next two wears traveling the U. S of A having great adventures before we move into one of those "you know what" residences.

Good for you!! Fun and safe travels!!

Full-timed for 16 Years
Traveled 8 yr in a 2004 Newmar Dutch Star 40' Motorhome
and 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

Congratulations to all of you.  DW-64 and me-62 contemplating what will be our next journey.  Still working our business and talking about how to do some long terming, at least.  You all have inspired me.  DW mother lasted to 101, so I think I will have her a bit more, been 42+ years so far.  We have 2 5ers and an MDT.  Was introduced to SKPs by my parents who owned a lot in Benson.  I helped build the casita and got the SKP bug there.  It has been with me since, more than 22 years.

Thank you for sharing.

Marcel

My hat's off to all of you too! We moved into our fulltime RV in 1997 when I retired from the USAF at 45. So we did from my age 45 to 52 seven years of fulltime RVing. SWMBO is 2 years my junior. At 68 I sure appreciate the difference. I can't do as much for as long as I did then. I set out with full time for life in mind but aging parents we wanted to be near to help as needed changed that for us. No regrets that we got our time in young, as opposed to doing a second career. The memories and people are priceless.

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

I'm 77 and been full-timing alone for a little over 8 years.  Also, I am still in travel mode, spending a few days to two weeks in state, federal, and county campgrounds.  Also planning another trip to the UK next late spring if they will let me in.  Some things are getting harder, and I cannot walk as far as I used to, but I just got a new electric bike to give me mobility in campgrounds.  Not easy to lift it on the bike rack, but I am going to manage.  And I am still teaching online college classes, which I hope will keep me mentally healthy.  Biggest handicap is being only 5'1" tall. Want to continue this life as long as I can as I love to travel and see new things. 

10 minutes ago, Solo18 said:

Some things are getting harder, and I cannot walk as far as I used to, but I just got a new electric bike to give me mobility in campgrounds.  Not easy to lift it on the bike rack, but I am going to manage.

A fellow I talked to at an RV park last year had bolted an arm to his bike rack that extended a foot or so above the bike support arms with a hook at the top. To load or unload his bike, he attached one end of a small 2 or 3 pulley block and tackle to the upper hook, and the other end to a web strap he wrapped around the bike frame balance point. It was an easy pull to raise or lower the bike from there. Something to think about anyway...

Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F-53 Chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/brake system