2018, Pre-rally, HDT Rally, who is attending?

mr. cob

Howdy All,

So is showing up early this year, I am pretty sure I will be there a couple of days before the official start date.

Dave

2001 Peterbilt, 379, Known As "Semi-Sane II", towing a 2014 Voltage 3818, 45 foot long toy hauler crammed full of motorcycles of all types.  Visit my photo web site where you will find thousands of photos of my motorcycle wanderings and other aspects of my life, click this link. http://mr-cob.smugmug.com/

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

Steve, you still need a new shot of your whole set up for your signature.  I know where that last one was taken, and you might find somewhere similar after the Rally.

Have a ton of fun guys.  Can't believe we're not going to make it.

Rocky & Sheri Rhoades
'01 Volvo 770
2016 DRV Mobile Suites, Houston
HERO Makers Ministry

30495168531_143d8fb8d6_m.jpg

37 minutes ago, HERO Maker said:

Steve, you still need a new shot of your whole set up for your signature.  I know where that last one was taken, and you might find somewhere similar after the Rally.

Have a ton of fun guys.  Can't believe we're not going to make it.

Howdy Rocky

Well darn it I was looking forward to seeing and visiting with you again 

Dave

2001 Peterbilt, 379, Known As "Semi-Sane II", towing a 2014 Voltage 3818, 45 foot long toy hauler crammed full of motorcycles of all types.  Visit my photo web site where you will find thousands of photos of my motorcycle wanderings and other aspects of my life, click this link. http://mr-cob.smugmug.com/

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

Thanks Dave.  I was looking forward to seeing your new setup, and to see Newt.  I'm on pretty tight restriction until the end of the year.  No upper body activity, or lifting more than 10lbs for about another 3 to five weeks.  This sucks, but it has to be.  But I should be able to go a lot stronger for a lot longer afterwards.

Rocky & Sheri Rhoades
'01 Volvo 770
HERO Makers Ministry

2 hours ago, HERO Maker said:

Thanks Dave.  I was looking forward to seeing your new setup, and to see Newt.  I'm on pretty tight restriction until the end of the year.  No upper body activity, or lifting more than 10lbs for about another 3 to five weeks.  This sucks, but it has to be.  But I should be able to go a lot stronger for a lot longer afterwards.

Howdy Rocky,

I didn't know you were injured or ill, best of luck and wishing a full and fast recovery.

Dave

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

Sorry about the rain folks, should be clearing Wed, you can come help me clean the shop!

Steve

2005 Peterbilt 387-112 Baby Cat 9 speed U-shift

1996/2016 remod Teton Royal Atlanta

1996 Kentucky 48 single drop stacker garage project

catdiesellogo.jpg.e96e571c41096ef39b447f78b9c2027c.jpg Pulls like a train, sounds like a plane....faster than a Cheetah sniffin cocaine.   

Howdy All,

Barring unforeseen circumstances Newt and I, will show up on Thursday the 18th during the afternoon. Be seeing All’you all soon.

Dave and Newt 

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

At the rate we're going, we'll be lucky to make opening day, never mind early. We've been traveling since Saturday morning, and have had freezing rain / snow every day. Add in a stop for thanksgiving day  (three times), and our mileage marker isn't moving very fast. Once I spool up the turbo though, hang on.

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

Rocky we are going to miss our after the rally trip with you guys. We will be pulling in on Thursday of this week the 11th my calendar tells me.

JB&M

John and Michal Bagley 1999 Volvo 610 the 'Millennium Falcon', 400 hp ISM, Autoshift Gen 2, single axel w/steel bed, Pressure Pro, VMSPC, Trailer Saver Air Hitch, 3 bags, 38 foot Royals International, and our 3 dogs.

11 hours ago, Alie&Jim's Carrilite said:

Our plans have changed.   I'm going to run thru Sunday morning and pick up a part from Henry.  Hope to see a few of you before my return to cold North Dakota.

With the temps here you should feel right at home Jim.

Brad

Brad and Jacolyn
Tucker the Wonder dog and Brynn the Norfolk Terrier
2009 Smart "Joy"
2004 VNL630 "Vonda the Volvo"
2008 Hitch Hiker 35 CK Champagne Edition
VED12 465 HP, Freedomline, 3.73 ratio, WB 218"
Fulltiming and loving it.

13 hours ago, bags said:

Rocky we are going to miss our after the rally trip with you guys. We will be pulling in on Thursday of this week the 11th my calendar tells me.

JB&M

John, the after Rally trip has been a blast the last two to three years!  Will be thinking of you guys and missing it.

Rocky & Sheri Rhoades
'01 Volvo 770
HERO Makers Ministry

3 hours ago, Alie&Jim's Carrilite said:

32 and snowing with a 15mph wind?  😣

42 windy and rain. And muddy.

Brad and Jacolyn
Tucker the Wonder dog and Brynn the Norfolk Terrier
2009 Smart "Joy"
2004 VNL630 "Vonda the Volvo"
2008 Hitch Hiker 35 CK Champagne Edition
VED12 465 HP, Freedomline, 3.73 ratio, WB 218"
Fulltiming and loving it.

4 hours ago, Alie&Jim's Carrilite said:

32 and snowing with a 15mph wind?  😣

Can confirm in Carrington, ND right now. Rubbish. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication

Please e-mail us here.

54 minutes ago, Darryl&Rita said:

Can confirm in Carrington, ND right now. Rubbish. 

I've got people working in Jamestown or trying to work.  I came back to Menoken... flurrying here with wind and a nice balmy 35 degrees.

Alie & Jim + 8 paws

2017 DRV Memphis 

BART- 1998 Volvo 610

Lil'ole 6cyl Cummins

We're tapping out in Jamestown. The roads are garbage, the plows aren't keeping up to the drifts, and darkness is approaching. 

Please e-mail us here.

2 minutes ago, Darryl&Rita said:

We're tapping out in Jamestown. The roads are garbage, the plows aren't keeping up to the drifts, and darkness is approaching. 

Howdy Darryl,

Be careful, don't take any chances, wishing you safe travels.  You might be interested in a thread I just started concerning future rally dates.

Dave

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

20 hours ago, mr. cob said:

Howdy All,

Barring unforeseen circumstances Newt and I, will show up on Thursday the 18th during the afternoon. Be seeing All’you all soon.

Dave and Newt 

18th? Rally will be almost over. Rally dates Oct 14 to 20.

Steve & Gail

2000 Volvo VNL660 Autoshift Detroit 60 12.7 "Semi Crazy"

2016 smart "Lil Crazy"

2018 Space Craft 48' TT "The Nut House"

KJ4YGY & KK4CTE

Volvo w SpaceCraft 1024.jpg

6 minutes ago, sdixon747 said:

18th? Rally will be almost over. Rally dates Oct 14 to 20.

Howdy Steve,

I am to dumb to own and attempt to use a  Smart Phone, I meant to say we would arrive on the 11th.

Dave and Newt 

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

Archived