2018, Pre-rally, HDT Rally, who is attending?

mr. cob

6 minutes ago, mr. cob said:

Howdy Steve,

I am to dumb to own and attempt to use a  Smart Phone, I meant to say we would arrive on the 11th.

Dave and Newt 

Great! See ya then!!

Steve & Gail

2000 Volvo VNL660 Autoshift Detroit 60 12.7 "Semi Crazy"

2016 smart "Lil Crazy"

2018 Space Craft 48' TT "The Nut House"

KJ4YGY & KK4CTE

Volvo w SpaceCraft 1024.jpg

Luckily, yesterday's 600 mile day compensated for today, with a measly 325 miles. We're still in the hunt for an early arrival. Sitting in Jamestown, ND, since 3 p.m., waiting out a storm. 

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

1 hour ago, Darryl&Rita said:

Luckily, yesterday's 600 mile day compensated for today, with a measly 325 miles. We're still in the hunt for an early arrival. Sitting in Jamestown, ND, since 3 p.m., waiting out a storm. 

Come east to Menoken, A Prairie Breeze RV park is open, full hookups, exit 170.

Alie & Jim + 8 paws

2017 DRV Memphis 

BART- 1998 Volvo 610

Lil'ole 6cyl Cummins

Thanks, Jim. We're tucked into the S&R truck stop, I think exit 168. Clean showers, good cafe, decent WiFi in the parking lot. Best part, got a twin bed in the Snuggle Bin. That, and didn't have to put out the slides in this weather. Already shoveled them once this trip. 

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

See ya'll tomorrow, Saturday! We will park in the not-so-cool kids area - since we strayed from the pack with our new setup... :(

haha

I am RickW’s amazing wife from Wylie, TX. In 2009, we made our first trek to the HDT Rally in KS in an LGT. The next year we arrived in a 2004 Volvo 780 (465hp and 10sp Auto Shift). In 2017, we transitioned into an Entegra Anthem to suit our lifestyle. We have a home and travel as often as we can, mainly to Yellowstone and other National Parks with our cats and dog, Bailey Mae. 

Todays update on my above average DRV quality, as the shop was reinstalling the underbelly the workers noticed that the fresh water tank mount failed and the water tank was about to fall out of the frame rails, so another set back on getting this rolling home 50 miles to the rally, but we got our fingers crossed that we can be on the road Sunday, come rain, snow, sleet or sunshine. If not we will be there some time early next week.

And not in the Freightliner as it's still getting all the suprises installed, and I haven't even seen or heard about them all. Harrold might drive it over one day next week if it's ready.

Roger

GCTaaehl.jpg

Hello to all the attendees we have met during the years we were there! And to the ones since. This event still stands as a high point in our years with our Volvo. The fellowship and sharing of experiences and knowledge is very cool! We wish all a great Rally!

There come a time for change. Vicki and I have recently resettled in the Phoenix area. A few days ago we sold our Teton. Now it's time to let the Volvo go. There is info on it here https://www.facebook.com/groups/368741390204588/   Thanks to all

J&V with Edina (RIP), the wonder dobie and
Net Proceeds our 2005 Volvo VNL630 256" WB. Focus SVT on the back, in the garage. ET Hitch controlling the articulation. Jackalopee controlling the 'juice'. 2002 Teton 39' Grand Sundance
All still a work in progress.
Photos and comments at http://gallery.ournetproceeds.com

Archived