East Coast Rally January Update

SuiteSuccess

9 hours ago, RickS said:

Kim called me today and we gave up our site. With the earlier date this year we just couldn't get our rig out of storage(Snow and mud). Hope everyone has a great time.

Sorry to hear that a Rick.😔

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

14 hours ago, SuiteSuccess said:

Tom,

Don't despair.  Kim has to shuffle a lot of dominoes between now and April and regulars will tell you, she’s very good at it.  People call, sites are reserved, then 30 days later cancelled as their plans change.

Al is a different story.  We like to move him all over cause he likes to practice his parking skills under different conditions. (Just kidding Al).😄

Hey Carl,

You made my morning for me.lol. I am having my morning coffee and some laugh's. 

Al

2012 Volvo VNL 630 w/ I-Shift; D13 engine; " Veeger "
  Redwood, model 3401R ; 5th Wheel Trailer, " Dead Wood "
    2006 Smart Car " Killer Frog "

2 minutes ago, alan0043 said:

Hey Carl,

You made my morning for me.lol. I am having my morning coffee and some laugh's. 

Al

Al,

You know we love you.  You’re a good friend and I encourage anyone who doesn’t know you to meet you.  Always first in line to lend a hand with others I’ve mentioned before.😊

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

3 minutes ago, SuiteSuccess said:

Al,

You know we love you.  You’re a good friend and I encourage anyone who doesn’t know you to meet you.  Always first in line to lend a hand with others I’ve mentioned before.😊

Hi Carl,

Thank you for those kind words. My late wife never met  a stranger. I think a little of her has rubbed off onto me. I also feel lucking to have good friends.

Al

I hope Marilyn and I can make it. May have to leave the truck and camper home. And just drive over, Go to the seminar's can make. Stay in a hotel close by. As If it does not change Marilyn has a couple of meetings in Knoxville that week. Be nice to see a lot of the trucks. And see what I can add to ours after seeing them all.

event.png

Spoke with Kim again last evening.  One of the cabins is still available for anyone looking to stay in the campground.  She is almost through the process of contacting everyone who reserved from last year.  Due to this years demand she will probably begin releasing previously reserved sites if she has not heard from you by March 15, one month prior to the rally.  Understand that if you have a legitimate conflict that postpones your decision she is not going to release your site until a decision is made.  Just keep in touch with her.  Usually several sites will open in the last month so I will try to post about availability or just call Deer Run.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

Hi Carl,

Will there be a day or afternoon for the selling of flea's ? lol. I enjoyed the flea market at the nationals. I have a need for a flea or too ?

Thanks for thinking about the idea,
Al

13 minutes ago, HERO Maker said:

I am confirmed with Kim again for this year!  2 years in a row!!!

And I'm now registered for the ECR!!!

Great news.  Was hoping ya’ll could make it, even though you did call me old in another thread.😜

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

4 minutes ago, SuiteSuccess said:

Great news.  Was hoping ya’ll could make it, even though you did call me old in another thread.😜

If you remember that you’re not that old.

See you in April

Nigel

2006 Volvo VNL 430, 2006 smart cabrio cdi, 2000 Triple E Topaz 30'

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, MikenRobin said:

Carl, due to the in-laws declining health, I will need to cancel our reservation. Please let me know how to proceed.

Thanks,

Mike

I can refund your rally fee through PayPal and I’ll let Kim know.  If you would just email me at ecrcarl@gmail.com with the date you registered for the rally I will take care of things.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

Folks, I will be giving an update and posting the schedule for the rally in the next few days.  Have just been tweaking it.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

1 hour ago, GeorgiaHybrid said:

Whew, for a second there I thought you said you had been twerking it. Didn't think I could buy that much eye bleach without getting a hazmat endorsement.

If I tried twerking, I’d be walking around like a silverback gorilla 🦍 for the next five years.😜

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

We are still set and looking forward to attending.  We won't be staying on-site but will be visiting and attending any seminars we can.  We are also treating this a a little vacation so we plan to see some of the area as well. 

Unless something changes, see y'all there!

Jim
Noob entertaining the idea of an HDT and 5'ver.
I like big trucks and I cannot lie...  :)

Archived