2016 West Coast Rally - Caldwell Idaho

MrSeas

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rick,

We will be at the rally early. If needed we can drive the Volvo Lite 3500 in to Boise and pick her up. Our sleeper cab has doors in the back!

Tim & Cheryl
2015 Mobile Suites 39 TKSB3
2009 Volvo 670 D13 I-Shift  “Walter”

Happily Living Somewhere In Nevada

649EF470-4F2A-4D47-8AB9-AFD3462E24F4.jpeg

Tim.....thanks very much for the offer! If, I'm not at the airport to pick her up and have some place for her to stay my RV'ing lifestyle may change drastically. :)

I understand that!

Tim & Cheryl

Lots of goodies for eatin....

Lots of goodies for drinking..

Lots of goodies for fun...

Be ready to have a learning good time!

Double check the schedule posted a few posts back

to see what's a happening.

Have a safe and comfortable drive and have fun with the navigation.

Scott

We are here! Mid 80's. Very nice folks.

Stop by for a beer when you get here and see the new Volvo 3500 Lite. We are in space 89. If you need to be washed or RV service I have tel #'s for those mobile services. We got washed this afternoon after traveling through Baker, Or a couple days ago where it rained all day.

See everyone soon!

Tim & Cheryl

We will be there tomorrow evening. We leave West Yellowstone in the morning and will hit the Blue Beacon outside Twin Falls for a truck and RV wash on the way. Our rig has picked up a lot of grime over the last three weeks on the road.

2000 Kenworth T2000 w/ Cummins N14 and autoshift
2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2022 DRV Full House MX450 with customized floor plan
2018 Polaris RZR Turbo S (fits in the garage)
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)
My First Solar Install Thread
My Second Solar Install Thread & Photos and Documents Related to the build
My MX450's solar, battery and inverter system - my biggest system yet!

chadheiser.com      West Coast HDT Rally Website

event.png    

AZCACOIDIAKSMNMOMTNENVNMNDOKSDTNTXUTWYxlg.jpg

We have arrived, space 106. Had a great afternoon talking with Tim & Cheryl about Trucks. Great start for our pre-Rally fun.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Planning Nanook version 2.0

Nanook "When we made ready to depart, after a few days, Nanook was beside himself with joy. Hudson Stuck

WCR People, Have a great time at your Rally. I'm in Va and we made the ECR in Crossville Tenn and had a great time. this was the 1st rally we attended that we have a HDT. Learned a lot met a bunch of great people and made reservations for next year. we can't make the Nat Rally but maybe next year. So to all of you folks making your Rally have that great learning tome. It sounds like the location will reallly be supper. Hope to meet you'll on the road some day. Be Safe. God bless!! Pat

The Old Sailor

We will be there tomorrow evening. We leave West Yellowstone in the morning and will hit the Blue Beacon outside Twin Falls for a truck and RV wash on the way. Our rig has picked up a lot of grime over the last three weeks on the road.

Two weeks ago we discovered a great fuel stop on I-15 exit 392 Plymouth UT, about 14 mIles North of I84. It is barely in Utah but worth the side trip. We saved. Gas Buddy still listed $2.239

Here at Flying J Caldwell, ID $2.759

Planning Nanook version 2.0

Nanook "When we made ready to depart, after a few days, Nanook was beside himself with joy. Hudson Stuck

Chad, if you ran thru Island Park this AM, should have helped get some grime off!

On edit, are you a white HDT dragging a Big Sky with a "Black" Jeep behind and passed Valley View RV Park in Island Park about 10:35?

Yes that was us. We made it to Caldwell at about 5:00 pm. We are in site 105. This is a very nice park with large sites. We are looking forward to good times with old and new friends.

2000 Kenworth T2000 w/ Cummins N14 and autoshift
2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2022 DRV Full House MX450 with customized floor plan
2018 Polaris RZR Turbo S (fits in the garage)
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)
My First Solar Install Thread
My Second Solar Install Thread & Photos and Documents Related to the build
My MX450's solar, battery and inverter system - my biggest system yet!

chadheiser.com      West Coast HDT Rally Website

event.png    

AZCACOIDIAKSMNMOMTNENVNMNDOKSDTNTXUTWYxlg.jpg

Cathy and I can't make it to your WCR this year, but we wish you all a good time.

We plan to stay at Valley View RV Park in Island Park, ID in August. Can anyone comment on the rv park?

Thanks,

Jim

Volvo+and+Travel+Supreme+400+x+103.jpg

2001 Volvo 770, Detroit 60 Series, Gen 2 Autoshift

Passenger assist elevator to enter cab - for when we need it, or sell it?

'05 Travel Supreme Select 40 RLQSO 5th wheel

2016 smart car

We started full timing on December 1st 2014

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness - Mark Twain
Not all that wander are lost - J. R. R. Tolkien

Valley View is a nice park location wise. Last time I was there I do not remember there being many trees or much shade. Spots were big. There are a lot nice areas to stay around island park depending on what you are looking for. Everything from primitive to full hook up park

Archived