Giving Thanks

rickeieio

So, I for one, feel very lucky to be in a situation, in a country, on a continent, where I enjoy many freedoms and opportunities that others do not.

So let me be first to say Happy Thanksgiving to y'all, even the Canadians who celebrate in a different manner, or on another day. Ehh? ;)

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

So, I for one, feel very lucky to be in a situation, in a country, on a continent, where I enjoy many freedoms and opportunities that others do not.

So let me be first to say Happy Thanksgiving to y'all, even the Canadians who celebrate in a different manner, or on another day. Ehh? ;)

Amen, & Amen

2006 Volvo VNL 630(VED12 400HP)
10 speed autoshift,3.58 gear 236" twin screw, w/ET, Jackalopee, Blue Dot
2016 Space Craft 37'

Blu/Dot, Dexter 8K triple axel, HD Drum hydraulic brakes

Feather lite air ride
2005 Jeep Rubicon
2007 Suzuki DR 650

"Evan those family members that sometimes drive us crazy"

That's my job....... Hey.....Somebody's got to do it........ ;)

Susan and I each come from large families. We each have 3 brothers and 4 sisters. At least one nut job on each side, maybe more if we look in the mirror.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

"Evan those family members that sometimes drive us crazy"

That's my job....... Hey.....Somebody's got to do it........ ;)

Susan and I each come from large families. We each have 3 brothers and 4 sisters. At least one nut job on each side, maybe more if we look in the mirror.

Rick I have to chuckle at the "crazy-folks"........

Try this for........who.......is crazy......

Yesterday we are driving my 88 yr old class-4 dementia mother-inlaw back from a Dr. visit........we pass by a bar that has a flashing sign that is advertising Buffalo-Wings...........Mom reads the sign out-loud.........."B U F F A L O W,,,,,,,W I N G S"..........Then she sighs........then says......'"AND PEOPLE THINK I AM CRAZY!!!"

Who are the crazy ones? ? ?

Happy Thanksgiving.......

Drive on...........(If Crazy......at least be happy....)

97 Freightshaker Century Cummins M11-370 / 1350 /10 spd / 3:08 /tandem/ 20ft Garage/ 30 ft Curtis Dune toybox with a removable horse-haul-module to transport Dolly-The-Painthorse to horse camps and trail heads all over the Western U S

And we survived. As Jeff Foxsworthy says, you can't mix pond water and river scum and get Evian, well in my family, you can't mix Republican farmer and Democrat city lawyer and have a nice meal!

No bloodshed, don't think anyone got too offended, and the liquor cabinet was locked!

Have a safe holiday folks, everyone will be in a rush to get home now.

Alie & Jim + 8 paws

2017 DRV Memphis 

BART- 1998 Volvo 610

Lil'ole 6cyl Cummins

As a Canadian, please allow me to be thankful for all the great people who we've met, both face to face and keyboard to keyboard, from this side of the forum. Have a fantastic holiday season.

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

Archived