The Class-less Class

Sandie & Jim

Take care, Lee! We look forward to seeing you again soon... maybe up in Colorado? Too many fun things to do to be sick... get well soon! We will keep good thoughts for you!

I had a bad night last night. Selp in 30 seqments because of this congestion. I sure wish I had been feeling better when Tom and Dianne were here. I wasn't a very good host staying cooped up in my trailer hacking up green phlegm all day. I'll make up for it the next time we meet.

I haven't been out of the trailer all day today. I guess I'll have to find a clinic to go to all though I know they can't really do anything to help me. Just rule out more dangerous stuff. 95% of Bronchitis is caused by a virus. It just may be that I have the other 5% type and antibotics will do some good. The antibiotics the PA gave me at the Slabs seemed to do a lot of good but that could have been a case where the virus had just run it's course and I was getting better anyway. Except for the congestion and coughing up stuff and the listless feeling I really don't feel to bad. I just want to sleep all the time and when I try too, I wake up coughing.

The weather procrastinator has us scheduled for 3 days of wind. Why is it that he is always right when it comes to bad weather and always wrong when he says it's going to be nice. I'd stop my complaining and look at the bright side of things but the batteries in my flash light went dead last week. Smile, all crying does is mess up your mascara.

Tom & Dianne Wartman
Class of 2012, and happy members of the Classless Class
2004 Newmar Mountain Aire MH
2005 Chevy Trailblazer

www.tdhomestead.blogspot.com

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was in downtown Palm Springs today. There is a 2 1/2 story statue of Marilyn Monroe from "Some Like it Hot" downtown now. I like it/ Better than the building that was there. Amazing how many people walk underneath to see her 50s style panties. :lol:

Together we, Ranger and Jin

www.desertbandanna.com - The

Heartland North Country RETS31
2000 Ford F-350 Super Duty, Ext Cab, Dually 4x4, 7.3l diesel.

I had a bad night last night. Selp in 30 seqments because of this congestion.

Take care of yourself, Lee! You need to get to felling better and stay that way.

Amazing day today .... we had lunch at the Culinary Institute of America in Napa. Very expensive "lunch" but still amazing! The weather here is gorgeous and the Elks parking is even gated.

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

http://blog.willywagon.net

Lee you need to get a couple of them "Cowgirls" to take care of you for a few days. ;) Seriously, take care and get better real soon.

Jeri, I saved a space for you guys up here in Newport but guess the pull of the "Grape" there in the Valley was just to strong. :P

Hopefully I'll get the Oil Leak problem resolved today and be able to head inland tomorrow to better weather. It has pretty much rained everyday I've been here on the Oegon Coast. 2 12 hours periods reported near 1\2 inch of rain. :(

Joe

Joe

The "Doghouse" 04 Tiffin Phaeton 40TGH

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

Lee you need to get a couple of them "Cowgirls" to take care of you for a few days. ;) Seriously, take care and get better real soon.

Jeri, I saved a space for you guys up here in Newport but guess the pull of the "Grape" there in the Valley was just to strong. :P

Hopefully I'll get the Oil Leak problem resolved today and be able to head inland tomorrow to better weather. It has pretty much rained everyday I've been here on the Oegon Coast. 2 12 hours periods reported near 1\2 inch of rain. :(

Joe

I saw you sitting there, Joe and wondered what in the world you were doing. If you just head a few hundred miles south, you'll find all kinds of sunshine. Sorry about the oil leak. Having problems is no fun. We're experts on that.

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

What's with the oil leak Joe? Maybe you strained a line pulling the pin loose from the map! Hope it's nothing serious.

Jeri, we almost stopped there for lunch in 2010 when we went by. We came in from the north on Hw 128 from Geyserville to Calistoga, then 29 into Napa. What a road, and nowhere to pull off when someone got behind you. It did tour all the back alley vineyards north and west of Napa though. :rolleyes: We were ready for a "big drink of cranberry juice" by the time we got there. :P

IYQ, I'm going to send you a bottle of mom's old tonic! I don't know what was in it, but we always got up out of our sick beds and ran when she came after us with it. We didn't dare to stay sick. You might need it to get well again. If you don't, you can always use it to clean out the fuel injectors on your truck :lol: Steve

2007 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42 QRP
"BessyBus ll"
ATT hot spot
Winegard Traveler
M&G Braking system
Roadmaster Sterling tow bar
08 Dodge Dakota toad
Sea Eagle 10.6sr Inflatable

1957 Johnson 5.5
SKP 98998 Class of "08"

I saw you sitting there, Joe and wondered what in the world you were doing. If you just head a few hundred miles south, you'll find all kinds of sunshine. Sorry about the oil leak. Having problems is no fun. We're experts on that.

Thanks Jeri, found out what the problem is. Can't get it fixed till Monday so will just have to tough out the weekend here at Beverly Beach State Park. :rolleyes: At least I have plenty of "Cranberry Juice". Supposed to be 36 here tonight, but right now the sun is shining so I heading for a walk on the beach.

Joe

Joe

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

What's with the oil leak Joe? Maybe you strained a line pulling the pin loose from the map! Hope it's nothing serious.

Steve, must have "Over Torqued" the flux capacitor when I was pulling that dang pin. And it's still not located right. :P Actually it seems I've lost a gasket between the Block and the Oil Cooler\Filter connectiong plate. Nothing that 5-6 hours in the shop, and a Credit Card, shouldn't take care of. :o But the sun is shining and the Beach is calling.

You all take care douwn there in HOT country.

Joe

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

Lee hope you get to feeling better real soon. Maybe a trip to the doctor?

Joe sounds like you need to move that pin a little more often. That repair might put a hurtin' on that credit card but what choice do you have. Good luck with the repair. We don't remember many sunny days along the Oregon coast last year.

Jeri, we saw that place last year when we stayed in Calistoga. Guess we should've tried it. How's the Jag working out for you?

Last night I became an Elk. Yippeee! This is going to be a good thing.

Be Safe.

Jeff

Tina and Jeff

Class of 2011

"RV there yet?"

2005 Gulfstream Endura

and a 1987 Jeep Wrangler

http://rvtravelswith...a.blogspot.com/

Hey, Jeff, congratulations on becoming an Elk. We Elks have a lot of places to stay around the country and many are in places that there are no RV parks. Or at least affordable ones. Ha ha :P

2007 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42 QRP
"BessyBus ll"
ATT hot spot
Winegard Traveler
M&G Braking system
Roadmaster Sterling tow bar
08 Dodge Dakota toad
Sea Eagle 10.6sr Inflatable

1957 Johnson 5.5
SKP 98998 Class of "08"

I think I'm beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Hope it isn't a Freight train. The junk I've been hacking up is no longer green and the sinus is clearing up to but not as fast. I even went out to dinner tonight but had to take a Steve upon arriving back home. I wake up with a clear lung but it soon melts the chunks and I have to hack up a little bit of mostly clear phlegm. Maybe the is hope for me after all.

This place is filling fast. Some nut with a small class B pulled in and parked right in front of my trailer. It don't take a rocket scientist to figure out that you don't park infront of a trailer where someone has to get a tow vehicle in to hook up. I zig zagged back and forth about 50 time squeezing in to the little place he had left. Making sure my hand hit the horn every time I had to turn the wheel. He never came out of his rig. So I pulled up right tight to his van and left it. Later he went somewhere and I pulled farther ahead while he was gone. I now have room to get the truck in front of the trailer but just for meaness I check to see if the door is locked with my clicker at very odd hours. Tote Tote. I hope he gets the message. This is a boondock area!!!! Are all van dwellers stupid or just plain nasty people. Now that I got that off my chest maybe I can breath again.

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

IYQ, I'm going to send you a bottle of mom's old tonic! I don't know what was in it, but we always got up out of our sick beds and ran when she came after us with it. We didn't dare to stay sick. You might need it to get well again. If you don't, you can always use it to clean out the fuel injectors on your truck :lol: Steve

See how mean that bottle of your moms old tonic made me. Send some to Joe and tell him it's Baaaaaddd Whiskey.

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

Jeff, your right about this putting a hurt on the credit card. As for the weather, well it's the COAST. Yesterday was mostly sunny, today who knows. I'm working on that pin moving thing, just have to be careful how I do it. Congratulations on becoming an Elk.

Lee, Yep your feelin better. Sure hope that stuff you got doesn't find it's way up here. Glad Steve was able to figure out how to help you though. Hmmmmm kinda sounds like maybe we need to change his sign off from ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ to Medicine Man.

Steve, no need to send me any of that there fake BAAAAAAAAAAAAAD Whiskey. The BAAAAAAAAAAAd Whiskey I have is BAAAAAAAAAAD enough.

Now to figure out how ti get out of moving out of this space today. Park is full, Spring Break, so they told me I can stay but will have to move to another sight. Should have gone and taken a good look at the other sight before I paid, it's a 45 foot semi circular pull through and "the Doghouse" is 43 foot long. Just ain't gonna work.

Joe

Joe

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

Lee - Glad you're feeling better. Now we just need you to stay that way!

Jeff - Now that you're a full fledged Elk a whole slew of new places to stay will open up for you. This one in Napa is really top notch and it's in the center of everything. It's $25 a night but the fairgrounds just down the road is $50 a night!! The JAG is working great. However, not so sure I like the "lifted" thing as sway isn't fun. We tried to have it fixed but it wasn't a 100% job so we'll have to take it back in. The Culinary Institute was a "once in a lifetime" lunch. Glad we did it once but $100 for lunch isn't something we like to spend.

Joe - You should have headed a little farther south. Weather is gorgeous but we're slowly working in your direction ... kind of.

Steve - We didn't come in from Calistoga but still the highway is packed with cars. We may do some of the wineries off the main drag over the weekend. They sure are beautiful.

Edited by Wanderin'

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

Hey Jeri, original "Jello Ball" plans had me a bit farther south and being there for another week. Didn't work out. Was supposed to be heading back into Salem today and over to Tri Cities tomorrow. Now I'm just waiting for Monday to get things fixed then I'll head somewhere. I am planning a trip over to Pac Beach late next month, but that is really in the Jello Ball right now.

As soon as I get some breakfast in me I'm heading into Newport to see if there are any vacant spots at the Elks Lodge.

Joe

Joe

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

I think I'm beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Hope it isn't a Freight train. The junk I've been hacking up is no longer green and the sinus is clearing up to but not as fast. I even went out to dinner tonight but had to take a Steve upon arriving back home. I wake up with a clear lung but it soon melts the chunks and I have to hack up a little bit of mostly clear phlegm. Maybe the is hope for me after all.

This place is filling fast. Some nut with a small class B pulled in and parked right in front of my trailer. It don't take a rocket scientist to figure out that you don't park infront of a trailer where someone has to get a tow vehicle in to hook up. I zig zagged back and forth about 50 time squeezing in to the little place he had left. Making sure my hand hit the horn every time I had to turn the wheel. He never came out of his rig. So I pulled up right tight to his van and left it. Later he went somewhere and I pulled farther ahead while he was gone. I now have room to get the truck in front of the trailer but just for meaness I check to see if the door is locked with my clicker at very odd hours. Tote Tote. I hope he gets the message. This is a boondock area!!!! Are all van dwellers stupid or just plain nasty people. Now that I got that off my chest maybe I can breath again.

Clear is good Lee. Keep it clear.

Love the clicker story. A really good reason we should get a new battery in ours.

Boy oh boy, are you going to hear from Linda S. Cover your head!

Doug and Toni Laird

2008 Gulfstream BT Cruiser 30'

2014 Nissan Versa

Our newest furfriend - Zoe - a beautiful black and white cat

Our blog - http://stixandbrix.blogspot.ca

event.png

Good news, the Elks RV spots were all empty. So right now I'm parked there with a GREAT signal for both internet and cell. Out at the park I was lucky if I could even get online the signal was so bad. Also I think I'm close enough to walk into Old Town for lunch at the Rogue Ale Brew Pub, might need to take a taxi back though. :wacko: Good thing about this spot is that I'm real close to where I need to be on Monday morning. Close enough I can take the MH in and walk back for my truck.

All you Elks might want to note in your books that the Newport Elks have raised their price. It is now $15.00 per night for 30 amp and water.

(the State Park was $22.00 per night for the same thing)

Joe

Joe

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

I'm still holding my own on the congestion. Not any worse or any better. Oh well, I guess I'll live but I'm beginning to wonder if it is worth it. The wind blew like crazy all day and I swallowed a ton of New Mexico or was it Arizona. It's still clocking in at 25 MPH at a quarter to eight. For some reason there just doesn't seem to be much to talk about being that I haven't been out of the trailer all day. I thought for a while that someone had painted my windows an ugly light brown color. But when I opened the door I saw that the wind had blown so hard it moved the Florida Mountains so far East that I could no longer see them. I sure hope that weather pervericator is right for tomorrow. He says it's going to be beautiful and no wind although a little cooler. If so, I think I'll get my rig ready and go down to Columbus, NM and stay at Poncho Villa State Park for about a week. I need some new scenery. ( I'll probably find that the scenery from here just blew down there and have to look at the same old stuff again.)

Not all of us. :)

Linda

OK 99.6%. I was really thinking of Road Trek and Pleasure Way Vans. Or anyone who hems me in.

Good news, the Elks RV spots were all empty. So right now I'm parked there with a GREAT signal for both internet and cell. Out at the park I was lucky if I could even get online the signal was so bad. Also I think I'm close enough to walk into Old Town for lunch at the Rogue Ale Brew Pub, might need to take a taxi back though. :wacko: Good thing about this spot is that I'm real close to where I need to be on Monday morning. Close enough I can take the MH in and walk back for my truck.

All you Elks might want to note in your books that the Newport Elks have raised their price. It is now $15.00 per night for 30 amp and water.

(the State Park was $22.00 per night for the same thing)

Joe

Don't drink that fake BAAAAAAAAAD Whiskey or you'll forget where you left the truck when you walk back to get it. Without a shot of that stuff it's only about a 1/2 mile but each shot adds 10.3 miles to the distance.

Don't drink that fake BAAAAAAAAAD Whiskey or you'll forget where you left the truck when you walk back to get it. Without a shot of that stuff it's only about a 1/2 mile but each shot adds 10.3 miles to the distance.

Yesterday when I got back from lunch there was a bottle of BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD Whiskey sitting on the steps to the Doghouse. When I saw it I thought, "Wow what a GREAT bunch of Elks". ILuckily I set it aside and checked the boards where I saw your message Lee, THANKS FOR THE WARNING. At that point I figured I'll be a good citizen so I took that bottle down and just set it on a bench along the waterfront. As near as I can tell this morning there hasn't been to much damage down there. One of the cops I talked to said something about 20 trawlers out in the bay Drag Racing. I check it out a bit more later.

Joe

Joe

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

Had a great visit today with Delcie and Freddy! Spent five hours sharing stories and having some good laughs... thanks to you both for a really good time together! We look forward to many more visits in Colorado this summer... travel safely! Dianne & Tom

Tom & Dianne Wartman
Class of 2012, and happy members of the Classless Class
2004 Newmar Mountain Aire MH
2005 Chevy Trailblazer

www.tdhomestead.blogspot.com