The Class-less Class

Sandie & Jim

Mike and Deb,

Our prayers are with you and the family for a full recovery for your brother. GOD Bless.

Les and Sue

http://ramblingrvrat.blogspot.com/?m=1

GOD Bless America!

GOD Bless Texas!

GOD Bless All of our Troops!

"CHARACTER is doing the right thing when no one is looking"

'09 International Durastar 4400 LP Customized by 2L Custom Trucks

'20 DRV Mobile Suites 40KSSB4, '10 H-D FLHRC Road King Classic, '09 Honda Rebel AmeriDeck M/C Loader in Truck Garage, Polaris RZR 570 EPS 10 - 320W Solar Panels, 4- Simpliphi 3.8 kWh 151A Lithium batteries, Victron Multiplus 3000W inverters, Victron 250/70 Charge Controllers, Progressive hardwired 50 AMP EMS, Class of 2012!

1221594356_ProfilePic.jpg.9b4d57a43f182efadbcaf4db7556bb2e.jpg

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mike, we're sorry to hear about your brother and are hoping for good results.

Roger & Lynn

Roger & Lynn Rempe

Class of 2012 & "Class-less"!

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime" -- Mark Twain (Innocents Abroad)

I am still not getting e-mail notifications about new posts. Is anyone else also having this problem? I went into my settings and checked the box for this but didn't seem to work...any ideas?

Roger & Lynn Rempe

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime" -- Mark Twain (Innocents Abroad)

I am still not getting e-mail notifications about new posts. Is anyone else also having this problem? I went into my settings and checked the box for this but didn't seem to work...any ideas?

You can have some of mine. I have it set to once a day, and yet I am now getting about a dozen notifications every day :-/

Mke ad Deb, hope all goes well. We know how stressful those trips are to make.

We are slowly working our way up the east coast of FL. St. Augustine for the next few days. We hit GA next.

Sue

Sue and Paul- fulltimed 2009 -2015 with Dozer, our Gray Tuxedo cat

2012 DRV Mobile Suites 36TKSB4 pulled by a 2020 F350 Platinum

Our "vacation home" : 2018 Arctic Fox 1150 truck camper

RIP Dozey

http://soos-ontheroad.blogspot.com/

Today we are in a PARK. First hookups since January 2nd. Robbins Nest in Overton, $18.00 Good Sam's price. Pull throughs, great laundry (with clothes lines!). We figured out that $18.00 a night and we get to dump, fill the fresh water tank ($7.50 if bought), fill our bladder ($9.00 if bought) and our 3 - 5 gallon containers ($3.75 if bought). Which is $20.25 so we are actually coming out on top. Not to mention the water we are using today. We usually have to go to town to buy water every 2nd or 3rd day so now we won't have to go to town for days. What a pleasure.

Doug and Toni Laird

2008 Gulfstream BT Cruiser 30'

2014 Nissan Versa

Our newest furfriend - Zoe - a beautiful black and white cat

Our blog - http://stixandbrix.blogspot.ca

event.png

I woke up at 3:30 AM and couldn't go back to sleep. When I figured normal people were up and at em, I went to fill an LP tank. I went in to town for dinner and took a hairy legged cowboy to dinner. Boy what a change. I think I'll go back to cowgirls. then I came back to the Ranch and played 31. Where to heck did the day go. The weather was beautacious today.

I can't get the forum on my smart phone since the face lift. I get the icon pictures of everyone and the smilies but the field where all the writing is, is just solid black. I'll be glad when they get the bugs out of it.

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

Hi guys,

Sorry that we hadn't replied earlier...we have not received any e-mail notices that there was any forum activity the past few days. I was talking to Tom a bit ago this a.m. and he told me about the new format and all the chat going on. I guess that something happened to my alert settings?

Anyhow, it will be great to see you and perhaps others in Denver! We will be at Cherry Creek (lot 22, Coyote Loop) starting May 2nd for a couple weeks. We're gonna be leaving Benson on the 17th and start slowly working our way north thru Utah. Hope the weather cooperates!

See you all then! :D

Roger

What is going on with the website ? I havent recieved any alerts about new topics either ?

Jim Spence

2000 Dodge 3500 1 ton QC 4x4 dually 5.9 diesel LB

BD exhaust brake, 6 spd manual trans

34CKTS Cedar Creek 5er, Trail-Air hitch

What is going on with the website ? I havent recieved any alerts about new topics either ?

Hi Jim, I finally figured it out...sign in and go to "My Settings". Go into "Notification Options" and start checking the boxes. I first tried checking the "Unfollow This Topic" and then "Follow" button but that didn't work...good luck.

Roger

Roger & Lynn Rempe

Got it thanks Roger Your message came to my e-mail

Thanks Jim, Looks like I checked too many boxes...tryin' to be on the safe side...good thing we're helping each other on this!

Roger

Roger & Lynn Rempe

I got my brakes readjusted this morning so I'm ready to pull out anytime I want. Tom and Diane said they may be coming here on the 20th. If I knew for sure I'd pay enough rent tomorrow to make sure I was still here when they get here. I've changed my mind about going to City of Rocks SP. But I may go to Poncho Villa SP instead but that is not important. I can stay here as long as I want to. Tom and Diane fill me in as to your schedule so I can adjust mine accordingly.

I took a cowgirl to Dinner tonight and had a Fillet Mignon that was so dender I ate it using just my fork. Delicious.

Edited by IYQ

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

Hey Lee... we have decided to leave Benson on Monday, March 18th, and will come to Deming if you will still be there. Might we stay the night at the park you are at? LowHi, right? We've been there before... are there empty spaces? I'm sure you can recommend a restaurant and we could have dinner together and catch up a bit. So, let us know and we will look forward to seeing you next Monday! T & D

I got my brakes readjusted this morning so I'm ready to pull out anytime I want. Tom and Diane said they may be coming here on the 20th. If I knew for sure I'd pay enough rent tomorrow to make sure I was still here when they get here. I've changed my mind about going to City of Rocks SP. But I may go to Poncho Villa SP instead but that is not important. I can stay here as long as I want to. Tom and Diane fill me in as to your schedule so I can adjust mine accordingly.

I took a cowgirl to Dinner tonight and had a Fillet Mignon that was so dender I ate it using just my fork. Delicious.

Tom & Dianne Wartman
Class of 2012, and happy members of the Classless Class
2004 Newmar Mountain Aire MH
2005 Chevy Trailblazer

www.tdhomestead.blogspot.com

We made it to the Ranch yesterday, arrived late but they let us in. We sure enjoyed our week at Deming, Had two meals and good visits with Lee. Will stay here a week or so, Plan to spend some time with Glyn and Di while here. We think this is the friendly's park in the system and enjoy our time here.

LIFE IS GOOD!!!!

Freddy and Delcie

Freddy & Delcie Prather

Echo- Yorkie
2007 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7 Jake Brake #5000 Air Bags
2005 Mobile Suites 36RE3
Full Time Since Oct 1st 2009

Hi Freddy & Delcie... glad you made it safely to The Ranch. We envy you visits with Diane and Glyn... we so enjoyed a short visit with them at the fairgrounds in Tucson, but won't make it to Roswell before they leave the Ranch. We will be in Roswell a couple of weeks... dentist, pet vacs, accountant, etc. And, finally getting the tow package on my Trailblazer so we can tow it behind the motorhome!

We are certainly looking forward to seeing you both in Colorado this summer! You may remember that we mentioned having a son and his family living across the lake from where you host. Expect to be there around the first of June... will be in touch and have some visits!

We are leaving Benson on Monday... hope to see Lee in Deming, and make a few stops along the way, before arriving in Roswell around March 23rd. After a couple of days at Bitter Lake Refuge, we will be at the Elk's Lodge for a couple of weeks... nice place. Let us know if we might see you in the area.

Best wishes... travel safely! Dianne & Tom

We made it to the Ranch yesterday, arrived late but they let us in. We sure enjoyed our week at Deming, Had two meals and good visits with Lee. Will stay here a week or so, Plan to spend some time with Glyn and Di while here. We think this is the friendly's park in the system and enjoy our time here.

LIFE IS GOOD!!!!

Freddy and Delcie

Tom & Dianne Wartman
Class of 2012, and happy members of the Classless Class
2004 Newmar Mountain Aire MH
2005 Chevy Trailblazer

www.tdhomestead.blogspot.com

Well today was another first for us. We pulled into a Cracker Barrel for breakfast and went to park around back....WHAT it was a dead end. No parking for big rigs!! Had to disconnect the car to turn around! But was have made it safely to our summer home. Americamp at Lake Gaston in Virginia. We are just across the North Carolina border so anyone coming this way, give us a holler!!

Linda and Ed Lavin
lavinmh@yahoo.com

Boy, Ed, a dead end. Happened to me once at the Walmart in Amarillo, Texas. Turned around the building and the parking lot was all torn up. Yikes! had to unhook. :o

We are still at the MCD factory in McKinney, Texas getting new blinds in BessyBus. No more restringing the old shades. They are just finishing up this morning. All he has left to do is the drivers side front window and we'll be good to go. Looks pretty good, and sure works better than the old shades. Then we are heading back to Oklahoma tomorrow. This place only has electric, so we'll have to find a dump and water fill before we go too far. Can't tell from the gages (my next project is sea level gages), but we've been here since Sunday, so I know we are getting close. Nice day here today and all the trees are starting to bud. I think spring is springing! :D

2007 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42 QRP
"BessyBus ll"
ATT hot spot
Winegard Traveler
M&G Braking system
Roadmaster Sterling tow bar
08 Dodge Dakota toad
Sea Eagle 10.6sr Inflatable

1957 Johnson 5.5
SKP 98998 Class of "08"

Boy, Ed, a dead end. Happened to me once at the Walmart in Amarillo, Texas. Turned around the building and the parking lot was all torn up. Yikes! had to unhook. :o

We are still at the MCD factory in McKinney, Texas getting new blinds in BessyBus. No more restringing the old shades. They are just finishing up this morning. All he has left to do is the drivers side front window and we'll be good to go. Looks pretty good, and sure works better than the old shades. Then we are heading back to Oklahoma tomorrow. This place only has electric, so we'll have to find a dump and water fill before we go too far. Can't tell from the gages (my next project is sea level gages), but we've been here since Sunday, so I know we are getting close. Nice day here today and all the trees are starting to bud. I think spring is springing! :D

Damn damn, the last time you restrung your blinds your post was so funny we laughed for days. I still have it saved.

We will miss the cussing.

Doug and Toni Laird

2008 Gulfstream BT Cruiser 30'

2014 Nissan Versa

Our newest furfriend - Zoe - a beautiful black and white cat

Our blog - http://stixandbrix.blogspot.ca

event.png

Well today was another first for us. We pulled into a Cracker Barrel for breakfast and went to park around back....WHAT it was a dead end. No parking for big rigs!! Had to disconnect the car to turn around! But was have made it safely to our summer home. Americamp at Lake Gaston in Virginia. We are just across the North Carolina border so anyone coming this way, give us a holler!!

A few Cracker Barrels have the RV parking along one side. The one in Yuma has NO RV parking. We get so spoiled we forget they are not all alike. The one closest to my brother's house has RV parking but I wouldn't want to stay overnight at that one.

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

Toni, we had a ceremonial disposal of the drapes and shades. I will not forget the restringing episode either (I still think I have some string wrapped around a few things)! We just arrived back in Oklahoma an hour ago, and on the trip the sun was shining in the side window. Now I had new shades to pull down and block the light. Wooo!! Hoooo! We arrived here after dark, and are going to figure out hook ups tomorrow. This place is a mobile home park with one spot for a RV. We left here last year and they rented the space to another RV who just moved out a couple of days ago. They even left a hose that I had used for the hook up last time. We will probably be here until June, when it starts to get too hot in these parts. I think we are going to head for Utah then, or something like that. Who knows!! Steve

2007 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42 QRP
"BessyBus ll"
ATT hot spot
Winegard Traveler
M&G Braking system
Roadmaster Sterling tow bar
08 Dodge Dakota toad
Sea Eagle 10.6sr Inflatable

1957 Johnson 5.5
SKP 98998 Class of "08"

Tom and Diane: I'll still be here when you arrive. The Low's are having a Rally starting the 27th of March. Normally they close to the general public during the week of the rally. You should be ok on the 18th though but we are filling fast. There were several spaces left tonight when I came back from dinner. My trailer is in the Boonedock area right behind the dump station along the border of the maze. Bring lots of juice stories about the rest of the gang to talk about. Deming is a little short on GOOD restaurants but I'm sure we can find one that will do.

I've been feeling a little down the past couple of days. That congestion problem has rared it's ugly head again but it seem to be going away. I sure hope so. I don't do much but sleep when I have that bothering me.

Toni, we had a ceremonial disposal of the drapes and shades. I will not forget the restringing episode either (I still think I have some string wrapped around a few things)! We just arrived back in Oklahoma an hour ago, and on the trip the sun was shining in the side window. Now I had new shades to pull down and block the light. Wooo!! Hoooo! We arrived here after dark, and are going to figure out hook ups tomorrow. This place is a mobile home park with one spot for a RV. We left here last year and they rented the space to another RV who just moved out a couple of days ago. They even left a hose that I had used for the hook up last time. We will probably be here until June, when it starts to get too hot in these parts. I think we are going to head for Utah then, or something like that. Who knows!! Steve

Hey Steve,

There are still some opening's here at Spiker's RV Resort in July and August. Only charge is helping restring some blinds. :D And the Crabbing should be good then also,

Joe

Joe

The "Doghouse" 04 Tiffin Phaeton 40TGH

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota