Classes of 2008 and 2009

I'm having the same problem here in Apache Junction. Our Mifi went red (no signal) about 15 times yesterday and I also lost a couple of calls. I thought maybe when the snowbirds left service would improve and if anything, it has gotten worse. So frustrating. And also so very very hot - let's break some records!!!

Suprisingly enough here 10 miles from the town of Pahrump, my service hasn 't been terrible. I expected it to be a lot worse! I sometimes have trouble loading pics in but other than that, have always got on.... not dumped off nearly as bad as Bullhead City! I really liked Buckeye...4 G. How are you guys doing? Think of you often. Yes, the furnace is turned up and not just in Furnace Creek! We are suppose to get to Triple Digits today. Then a slight cool down for the week. Already out and walked early and will just stay in. No plans for today and the heat, this isn't a 55+ resort, so I imagine the pool will be full of kids yet today.

As Always,

MsKay - Class of '08

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, woot ... woot. We sold our property and our cabin. New owners signed final papers today and we love cash. However, it happened so fast. Heck, we weren't even sure we were ready to sell but I keep hearing the sound of ocean waves so maybe it's better to think beach :D :D . Who knows what we'll do. They offered only 6K less than we thought we'd list for and that is IF we listed so that wasn't bad. :D :D :D

Well, congrats! I didn't know you were selling! I wish we could be so lucky! The world is your Oyster now! What ever you do....good luck. There's always another place! :}

As Always,

MsKay - Class of '08

Well, woot ... woot. We sold our property and our cabin. New owners signed final papers today and we love cash. However, it happened so fast. Heck, we weren't even sure we were ready to sell but I keep hearing the sound of ocean waves so maybe it's better to think beach :D :D . Who knows what we'll do. They offered only 6K less than we thought we'd list for and that is IF we listed so that wasn't bad. :D :D :D

Sounds great, Jeri! Send me a roll of 100's to tide us over. :lol:

2007 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42 QRP
"BessyBus ll"
ATT hot spot
Winegard Traveler
M&G Braking system
Roadmaster Sterling tow bar
08 Dodge Dakota toad
Sea Eagle 10.6sr Inflatable

1957 Johnson 5.5
SKP 98998 Class of "08"

Always interesting to sell something you hadn't yet decided you were going to sell. :)

Linda Sand

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

HAHA .. so funny. You send me a roll of 100's from the property you sold and then I'll send you a roll. Or, at least, I'll send you part of a roll. :D

Notice she didn't say the roll she'd send would be 100s. Or even money; might be a dinner roll.

Linda Sand

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

Put some butter on that roll and I'll take it. Congrats Jeri and Terry. And the World Turns. The Saga of Lavonia COE continues. About 3/4ths of the people have gone back home to work for another week. There were two young men in a tent across the way from me. The day before yesterday they had a little tiff over something. And one went off walking. The other loaded the tent in the car and just as the first one was coming back to the camp the other one took off in the car. I heard the one on food yell "I was just coming back for my things." But, the one in the car sped off. The remaining one slept on the picnic table the past two nights. Today he spent a good share of the day making cell phone calls. A couple of hours ago two men in a car showed up. They loaded somethings in the car but didn't take the guy. Right behind the car was a guy in a pickup. He talked with the guy that slept there for about 10 minutes then he took off. The guy remained. About an hour ago I saw the guy walk past heading for the gate with just a plastic grocery bag full of something. There is still a lot of stuff stacked on the picnic table. It looks like a lovers quarel to me??????

Most of the day was nice, The wind kicked up to about 20 mph this evening. Just enough to make it uncomfortable outside. Tomorrow I'll start getting the rig ready to head East again Tuesday morning. Where I come to rest again is anyones call.

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

Jeri - that is such great news. I tried to post a comment on your blog but this internet is so lousy. I thought with snowbirds leaving things would improve - NOT. Hot, hot, hot here. See the oncologist tomorrow afternoon and hopefully we'll have a plan of attack at that time.

Sandie & Jim Dixon

Traveling with Scooter and Skittlez

www.wherearethedixonstoday.blogspot.com

We are so disappointed. :(:(:(:angry::angry::angry:Our beloved Vancouver Canucks, the first placed team in the NHL, knocked out in the first round. Oh well, makes life simpler.

Doug and Toni Laird

2008 Gulfstream BT Cruiser 30'

2014 Nissan Versa

Our newest furfriend - Zoe - a beautiful black and white cat

Our blog - http://stixandbrix.blogspot.ca

event.png

We are so disappointed. :(:(:(:angry::angry::angry:Our beloved Vancouver Canucks, the first placed team in the NHL, knocked out in the first round. Oh well, makes life simpler.

I have experienced that many times with our football teams! It's a good thing that a brand new season will bring hope again later this year! Something to look forward to!

As Always,

MsKay - Class of '08

Well I got most of the chores done for moving out in the morning. I seems like nobody wanted to talk when the park was full of weekend warriors. Today because I was busy getting thing ready to go tomorrow, everyone wanted to talk. OH well, It made for a nice day. Trouble is it's 10:15 Pm and I still have a bunch of stuff to do. I'm only going 211 mile tomorrow so I have plenty of time in the morning to do the work and still get in to the new park at a resonable hour.

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

Pretty good news from the doc today. The cancer hasn't spread. And now he's leaning towards surgery again. Need to see another ologist - this time the lung one. The cancer doc is going to call the surgeon after the lung one does his thing. If the lung one says go for surgery, that's what we will do. If not, then it's radiation. Hopefully by next week we'll have a definite plan. But we're feeling pretty happy tonight.

Sandie & Jim Dixon

Pretty good news from the doc today. The cancer hasn't spread. And now he's leaning towards surgery again. Need to see another ologist - this time the lung one. The cancer doc is going to call the surgeon after the lung one does his thing. If the lung one says go for surgery, that's what we will do. If not, then it's radiation. Hopefully by next week we'll have a definite plan. But we're feeling pretty happy tonight.

I've been thinking about you and wondering if you got the results from the MRI today!! We expected this news but it's still great to hear it being confirmed!! :D

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

http://blog.willywagon.net

Jim and Sandie, glad the news was good about the cancer not spreading. So will continue to keep checking on you. Guess I will have to buy Jim some more sugar free chocolate!

Carol

The Simpsons

Fulltimers from Va. Beach, VA

2008 37' Hitchhiker, 2008 Dodge Ram 3500

blog: cas32.blogspot.com

WOW !!! Congratulations. Glad it went fast and smooth for you guys. B)

Tina and Jeff

Tina and Jeff

Class of 2011

"RV there yet?"

2005 Gulfstream Endura

and a 1987 Jeep Wrangler

http://rvtravelswith...a.blogspot.com/

Good to hear the news. You're still in our thoughts and prayers.

Tima and Jeff

Tina and Jeff

Class of 2011

"RV there yet?"

2005 Gulfstream Endura

and a 1987 Jeep Wrangler

http://rvtravelswith...a.blogspot.com/

Jim and Sandie, glad the news was good about the cancer not spreading. So will continue to keep checking on you. Guess I will have to buy Jim some more sugar free chocolate!

Carol

He said to tell you anytime. In fact we HAD to make a trip to the mall to get him some more candy. See what you've done!!! lol

Sandie & Jim Dixon

Jim & Sandie, great news, maybe all of our prayers worked!! We'll keep them going for sure!

I've had a wiring problem that has been nagging me since last year and finally fixed it yesterday. My signal lights on the truck were not working all the time while towing. They would work for a while then stop. The left turn would work and not the right. Most of the time I couldn't work on it with the truck hooked up because all of the parks we stayed at were back in's. Anyway, yesterday when we came back from a trip to Northern Oklahoma, I left the rig hooked up in the parking lot and worked on it. It turned out one of the prongs on the plug on the front of the truck, was squeezed together a little and was not making contact when you hooked the bus part too it. Something like that can sure be aggravating, but now it all works fine. Did I say "I hate intermittent wiring problems." :lol: Oh well it's fixed now. Now I have to go study up for whatever the next problem is going to be. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz Steve

2007 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42 QRP
"BessyBus ll"
ATT hot spot
Winegard Traveler
M&G Braking system
Roadmaster Sterling tow bar
08 Dodge Dakota toad
Sea Eagle 10.6sr Inflatable

1957 Johnson 5.5
SKP 98998 Class of "08"

Yesterday we got an email from the park we will be working at in Merritt. They want us earlier than expected. So Saturday we leave here and go up over the mountains. (Hopefully the snow is gone. I still haven't checked the web cams). Seems Doug will be starting right away with cleaning up the park ready for campers. I probably won't start in the gatehouse until some time in June but until then, FREE FHU's. We have no phone or internet at the park so we will be making trips into town to visit Starbucks and McDonalds. I am going to send a couple of you an emergency phone number.

Doug and Toni Laird

2008 Gulfstream BT Cruiser 30'

2014 Nissan Versa

Our newest furfriend - Zoe - a beautiful black and white cat

Our blog - http://stixandbrix.blogspot.ca

event.png

Yesterday we got an email from the park we will be working at in Merritt. They want us earlier than expected. So Saturday we leave here and go up over the mountains. (Hopefully the snow is gone. I still haven't checked the web cams). Seems Doug will be starting right away with cleaning up the park ready for campers. I probably won't start in the gatehouse until some time in June but until then, FREE FHU's. We have no phone or internet at the park so we will be making trips into town to visit Starbucks and McDonalds. I am going to send a couple of you an emergency phone number.

We'll miss your posts but free FHUs are GOOD!

Linda Sand

Jim & Sandie, great news, maybe all of our prayers worked!! We'll keep them going for sure!

I've had a wiring problem that has been nagging me since last year and finally fixed it yesterday. My signal lights on the truck were not working all the time while towing. They would work for a while then stop. The left turn would work and not the right. Most of the time I couldn't work on it with the truck hooked up because all of the parks we stayed at were back in's. Anyway, yesterday when we came back from a trip to Northern Oklahoma, I left the rig hooked up in the parking lot and worked on it. It turned out one of the prongs on the plug on the front of the truck, was squeezed together a little and was not making contact when you hooked the bus part too it. Something like that can sure be aggravating, but now it all works fine. Did I say "I hate intermittent wiring problems." :lol: Oh well it's fixed now. Now I have to go study up for whatever the next problem is going to be. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz Steve

Goofy says "I'm with ya on that one Steve! I hate them too!" Glad you got it solved.

As Always,

MsKay - Class of '08

He said to tell you anytime. In fact we HAD to make a trip to the mall to get him some more candy. See what you've done!!! lol

So glad to hear that the news is better. Sorry you have to go through all this. Our prayers are still ongoing for you every day! Thanks for the updates. WE're pulling for ya!

As Always,

MsKay - Class of '08

Safe trip up and enjoy! Will miss the contact. Hope we get up there this summer! Send me a note when ya can!

As Always,

MsKay - Class of '08