Class of 2013 is awful quiet

archer

We're moving a lot of stuff on Craig's List. Like the other post said, we shoulda started a long time ago. We're luck that very little of our stuff is worth anything. You can peel back layers from that for awhile...

Safe travels,
roadhousecharley
Class of 13
SKP#115320
'92 Monaco Crown Royal Signature
'02 Jeep Wrangler
'03 Honda CBR1100XX Super Blackbird
24' Leonard Enclosed V-nose, Dual Ramp trailer

15433597052_970b68fe6d.jpg

• Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today was a Big day, Got our escapee's address so can now forward our mail and picked up a new TV (2012 Ram 3500 Dually Laramie) so we are getting closer to hitting the trails. Closing on the house is wednesday and we were informed today that the appraisal came in good so noothing left to do but get the last of the papers and a few big things out. Found homes for the Cats.. wow that was a relief. Leave for Nebraska thursday to take stuff to Daughter and break in the truck.

Really looking forward to this summer, our schedule has a few holes in it and that may be the perfect way to plan everything..have fun all.

Dan & Janice
2012 Ram 3500 Laramie Dually
2014 Harley Ultra Limited
2012 Dutchman Voltage 3905
Daisy the Guard Schnauzer

Hi

I'm so new to this that it took me 10 minutes to find the "Post" button.

Yes, we are planning on hitting the road at the end of May 2013!!!!

We will be traveling/living in a 2010 Discover America 349RSB (by Nuwa). This is our second HH.

No house to move. One small pet and BIG dreams.

We'll start our adventure from Omaha, NE.

Today was a Big day, Got our escapee's address so can now forward our mail and picked up a new TV (2012 Ram 3500 Dually Laramie) so we are getting closer to hitting the trails. Closing on the house is wednesday and we were informed today that the appraisal came in good so noothing left to do but get the last of the papers and a few big things out. Found homes for the Cats.. wow that was a relief. Leave for Nebraska thursday to take stuff to Daughter and break in the truck.

Really looking forward to this summer, our schedule has a few holes in it and that may be the perfect way to plan everything..have fun all.

Congratulations folks - especially on that nice pickup! Maybe we'll meet up on the road sometime. We'll be "moving" to Livingston later this month.

Our "Here and There" Blog

2005 Safari Cheetah Motorhome

Hi

I'm so new to this that it took me 10 minutes to find the "Post" button.

Yes, we are planning on hitting the road at the end of May 2013!!!!

We will be traveling/living in a 2010 Discover America 349RSB (by Nuwa). This is our second HH.

No house to move. One small pet and BIG dreams.

We'll start our adventure from Omaha, NE.

Welcome to the forum. We are in a similar set up - we're in a 2007 HH II LS. We'll be on the road just a few weeks before you. Good luck and safe travels!

I will be retiring on June 1, pick up my Nexus 29V RV around April 15, and hitting the road fulltime the middle of June. This will be my life long dream even though I have never owned a RV. My job these past 17 years has been on the road so I have had to put in place all the financial and medical things a fulltimer would have to do just for my work life. I am looking forward to meeting all of you in my travels.

2013 Nexus Viper 29V

Full time as of June 1, 2013

blog-roadweaver.blogspot.com

Our financing was finalized on our new (used) 2006 Country Coach Magna Rembrandt today. By this week end we hope to have the house listed. We are scheduled to pick up our MH on 3/28. We are getting very excited.

Here are a couple of pictures:

CountryCoachMagna1med_zps83669550.jpgCountryCoachMagna_zps5df15228.jpg

CountryCoachInterior_zpsf7e3bbe8.jpg

GS Lifetime #822128658, FMCA #F431170

2012 Airstream Mercedes Interstate Extended Class B

I will be retiring on June 1, pick up my Nexus 29V RV around April 15, and hitting the road fulltime the middle of June. This will be my life long dream even though I have never owned a RV. My job these past 17 years has been on the road so I have had to put in place all the financial and medical things a fulltimer would have to do just for my work life. I am looking forward to meeting all of you in my travels.

Congratulations on your upcoming adventure. I hope you love RVing as much as we do. See you on the road!

Our financing was finalized on our new (used) 2006 Country Coach Magna Rembrandt today. By this week end we hope to have the house listed. We are scheduled to pick up our MH on 3/28. We are getting very excited.

Medico - I can see why you are excited. A beautiful rig! Good luck on the house sale.

Thanks. We have feelers out for a real estate agent now. My wife works for the state and her union has contacts to save 1% on the fees. Should know by this weekend.

We have been doing some touch up and painting, getting rid of stuff that has no resale value (Sal. Army, Vol of Amer, etc.)We are starting to look at what we will be selling. We are going to ask the real estate agent who she would recommend for assistance with that. I'm going to start looking at Craig's list as well.

Next phase of our lives begins today. We move into The Fox and will stay at a local state park for a week until the closing papers are signed. Then we move down the road to Asheville for 3 months. If the budget works as planned, we will be on the road in June.

Shirley & Neil
F350 and 2015 Open Range Light 318RLS
Winston, 2008 Cardigan Welsh Corgi and Nellie, 2010 Scottish Terrier

Next phase of our lives begins today. We move into The Fox and will stay at a local state park for a week until the closing papers are signed. Then we move down the road to Asheville for 3 months. If the budget works as planned, we will be on the road in June.

That's sounds great! Congratulations on the house sale and the big "move out!"

We have the house on the market and getting a fair number of lookers. Seems everyone is looking for bargain. Wrong neighborhood for a bargain. Acreage, you can have horses and 25 miles from downtown Houston. The right buyer will show upthough.

Ken

Amateur radio operator, 2023 Cougar 22MLS, 2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Off Road, Sport trim <br />Travel with 1 miniature schnauzer, 1 standard schnauzer and one African Gray parrot

My official first day of retirement is April 1, 2013. We're moving into our 2003 30.5 RLBG Hitchhiker II LS and putting the house up for sale. We start our full-time adventure in Oak Harbor, WA where my husband will be teaching an evening college class on the Naval base. Then a slow trail to Ft. Sill, OK for another teaching gig in the fall, and eventually Savannah, GA for another class after Christmas. It's gonna be great!

Congratulations on your upcoming adventure. I hope you love RVing as much as we do. See you on the road!

Thanks, I am so excited that I am wondering why the company is still using me. I will be traveling alone but my daughter will join me as well a friend that does the same work as I do so he will join me when he has long rest periods. So much to learn. As I said before, I am so excited.

2013 Nexus Viper 29V

Full time as of June 1, 2013

blog-roadweaver.blogspot.com

At 8pm CST tonight we signed the final offer for our house -- full asking price! Sold in 5 weeks. The housing market is DEFINITELY different from last year. Yahoo!!!

We close on April 26 & start full timing 2 weeks later.

Now we'll spend the night making To Do lists, telling relatives, yada, yada, . . .

SKP #79313 / Full-Timing / 2001 National RV Sea View / 2008 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
www.rvSeniorMoments.com
DISH TV for RVs

Zulu, we're in the same boat. House was on the market 2 weeks ago, signed final offer Thursday morning and have to be out April 30. Never expected it to go so quickly. In fact our RV just came in this week and the truck is on order. We still work till Nov. so it will be interesting. Just make a copy of your to do list and send it to us - HA!

Flying out tomorrow to the southwest to inspect and most likely buy the rig for my full-timing plans. It will take me about a week to return home to Florida. Just in time to attend the closing for my house sale. Couldn't ask for better timing. I'm excited!!

Pleinguy

Solo Fulltimer

2004 Lazy Daze 23.5ft Twin-King

Class C Motorhome
PleinAirJourney.com

Zulu, we're in the same boat. House was on the market 2 weeks ago, signed final offer Thursday morning and have to be out April 30. Never expected it to go so quickly. In fact our RV just came in this week and the truck is on order. We still work till Nov. so it will be interesting. Just make a copy of your to do list and send it to us - HA!

Two words -- Estate Sale. They take 50% but they also do all the work and take the stuff that doesn't sell. Without them, I don't see how we'd do it in so short a time.

However, Christmas came early -- we had to buy a bunch of things immediately that we normally would have purchased over several months. Credit cards on fire!

SKP #79313 / Full-Timing / 2001 National RV Sea View / 2008 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
www.rvSeniorMoments.com
DISH TV for RVs

I have 2 appts. with sales organizations to determine who will do my sales. One gets 25% the other 30%, but the later takes plastic so the chance is better they can make more and higher sales. We will definitely be hiring one or the other. The time and work saved is definitely worth the commission. They even clean up the house afterward. Talk about win, win!!!

It looks like early May for their first opening, but that's OK because the parks in the area do not open until May (wife does not retire until early fall) Hopefully by the time we have the sale, the house will be sold as well. The broker met with us last night and is putting together some figures so we can get the house listed. There was almost nothing he said we should do to prepare the house. Just a little rearrangement in the living room.

It looks like this really might happen!

I wanted to chime in to tell everyone that we emptied the remainly items from house today. Were supposed to close this Friday 22, but as expected it got post poned until next Wed 27th. So it burst our bubble. But we so tired of working on house that we just to tired to throw a fit. Already been living in motorhome for about 8 weeks.

Just ready to have the closing behind us.

I wanted to chime in to tell everyone that we emptied the remainly items from house today. Were supposed to close this Friday 22, but as expected it got post poned until next Wed 27th. So it burst our bubble. But we so tired of working on house that we just to tired to throw a fit. Already been living in motorhome for about 8 weeks.

Just ready to have the closing behind us.

I ran into the same thing. Sorry to hear that.

Finally made it to Palm Springs. No to go through the storage unit and sell all the crap stuffed in there from the sale of the house. Haven't seen any of it for a couple of years so I really have no idea what's in there.

Together we, Ranger and Jin

www.desertbandanna.com - The

Heartland North Country RETS31
2000 Ford F-350 Super Duty, Ext Cab, Dually 4x4, 7.3l diesel.

Archived