HDT Members On The Road, Including Their Current Locations

Jim Gehlen

We are at Desert Trails in Tucson through the first of March. Pretty good sized park, but we are the only HDT as far as I can see. Beautiful and sunny here, temps into the 70's this weekend!

Dennis & Nancy
Tucson, AZ in winter, on the road in summer.

1999 Volvo 610 "Bud" 425 HP Volvo, Super 10 spd.
2005 Mountain Aire 35 BLKS
2013 smart fortwo CityFlame riding on Bud
(Replaced '05 smart first loaded in '06

and '11 smart that gave it's life to save me!)
Our Travel Blog

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are in Omaha, NE for another 3 days before we head to HI for the winter. Been here since last Tuesday, the high has been 25 low minus something or the other. Another 4 inches of snow last night. Can not wait to be warm again. The weather here really sucks.

Dennis

USA Master Sergeant Ret.

We are at Desert Trails in Tucson through the first of March. Pretty good sized park, but we are the only HDT as far as I can see. Beautiful and sunny here, temps into the 70's this weekend!

We are also in Tucson @ Justin's diamond "J' till Friday, then heading to Quartsite.

GREAT COOKIN'

Margie, The Chef & Calvin (Dalmatian)

you eat to live, WE LIVE TO EAT

2000 Volvo 770 "NO FireDog"

2006 Hitchiker Champagne 38 LK

2003 Heritage Softail Classic "Brutus"

2007 Yahama 400cc "Hi-Ho"

SKP#97959

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/23543...033436899TkRHUX

Donna and I are spending our winter on the Ski Hill in Fernie BC. While most Forum members head for the warmth, we head for the snow. Returned to Calgary last Monday after skiing daily since December 8. My legs needed a rest. Returning tomorrow.

Here are a couple of pictures

2116883860101509203S500x500Q85.jpg

2688479610101509203S500x500Q85.jpg

Most importanly,

We Are Having FUN

Edited by Too Much Truck

Reality - A Great Place to Visit

Would Not Want to Live There!!!

http://community.webshots.com/user/siddalr

Donna and I are spending our winter on the Ski Hill in Fernie BC. While most Forum members head for the warmth, we head for the snow. Returned to Calgary last Monday after skiing daily since December 8. My legs needed a rest. Returning tomorrow.

Here are a couple of pictures

2116883860101509203S500x500Q85.jpg

2688479610101509203S500x500Q85.jpg

Most importanly,

We Are Having FUN

Too Much,

The guy in that pic. looks much younger than you claimed to be. It is wonderful to know you are enjoying life in your part of the world. It would be great to see you in the same RV Park in Canmore the latter part of June this year. We hope to be there and have family join us there in that beautiful place. Enjoy, the work can wait!

dan

Dorcas & Dan
Retired in North Metro Denver

We will be in Quartsite starting Sunday.

I'm looking for transportation to Phoenix, AZ the morning of the 23rd, then return to Quartsite on the 29th.

I will be going to he Airport then returning.

Willing to pay someone for the ride.

Please PM me if you can assist.

GREAT COOKIN'

Margie, The Chef & Calvin (Dalmatian)

you eat to live, WE LIVE TO EAT

2000 Volvo 770 "NO FireDog"

2006 Hitchiker Champagne 38 LK

2003 Heritage Softail Classic "Brutus"

2007 Yahama 400cc "Hi-Ho"

SKP#97959

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/23543...033436899TkRHUX

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
:rolleyes: Got to the Valley late Sunday night ... thought the weather was gonna be warm and sunny ....but that ain't happening .... 45* outside and raining ....Trash and I are holed up waiting for better weather .....Jim

Jim&Hazel,03 Volvo 610,425hp,10sp Autoshift,Eaton 3:90 rear,24.5Alum,184"wb,ET jr/air hitch,SafVis Cams4,XM,Press/Pro,Garmin2720,CB,Rally Sport/TS,Bigfoot Levelers,03Roadking,02Dyna Lowrider,Golden Ret in spirit,Choc Lab(Trash)..Herrin Hauler Bed..Toyota FJ ...SKP# 95463 http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2901871210078354682lLxYIz .Laissez les Bon Temps Roulez ....

Jim, Good to hear you and Trash made it to the Valley safely for well deserved R & R! 45 dgrees, hummm that sounds pretty good compared to our 30 degrees 10 inches on the ground and 5 more falling on our heads today! Molly would much prefer to be with Trash! Stay safe, say hi to all the gang down there and enjoy. Will we see you at the ECR in May? Give our best to Hazel! Hugs Davena and Henry

Took the car and headed for Mission, TX this AM and wound up at the Holiday Inn Express on Shary Rd in Mission. Will be down here for a couple of days checking things out. Wind seems to be dominant. A wee bit warmer then Fredericksburg.

Paint your wagon and come along

98 Volvo, VNL 610

01 Alfa Ideal, 38'6"

South Dakota plates

SKP # 68396

Hey Tim, come over and visit.....4105 Lark, Retama

Jack & Danielle Mayer #60376 Lifetime Member
Living on the road since 2000

PLEASE no PM's. Email me. jackdanmayer AT gmail
2016 DRV Houston 44' 5er (we still have it)
2022 New Horizons 43' 5er
2016 Itasca 27N 28' motorhome 
2019 Volvo 860, D13 455/1850, 236" wb, I-Shift, battery-based APU
No truck at the moment - we use one of our demo units
2016 smart Passion, piggyback on the truck
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
See our website for info on New Horizons 5th wheels, HDTs as tow vehicles, communications on the road, and use of solar power
www.jackdanmayer.com
Principal in RVH Lifestyles. RVH-Lifestyles.com

Maybe we should just keep one openly running discussion string that all mobile members periodically add updates, checking in just to let others know where they are and offering any significant comments about places they are or have been, comments about parks visited, etc. This might be a good place to start it now. The title is right.

Jim & Judy Weems

Sioux Falls, SD

2012 Montana Big Sky 3402RL

2007 F 250, CC Lariat SB 4x4 Diesel

Hi Dan, saw you were from Alaska...Judy and I are retiring in early July and will be taking a 14 day Alaska Cruise (land and sea). We fly into vancouver and then fly to Anchorge where we will spend several days touring and staying at Denali and Mt McKinley. This is our first cruise and we will celebrate our 45th wedding anniversary on it. I have always wanted to visit Alaska and this will be the first opportunity and so we are looking forward to it.

As a part of our post retirement lifestyle we are planning on full timing it, and combining that with workkamping. What advice would you have for both our cruise, and our plans to workkamp and fulltime it?

We have a NuWa Discover America 2004 5th wheel and pull it with an F250 Diesel club cab.

Jim and Judy Weems

Lincoln, NE

Jim & Judy Weems

Sioux Falls, SD

2012 Montana Big Sky 3402RL

2007 F 250, CC Lariat SB 4x4 Diesel

Tuesday and Thursday are regular HDT happy hours, but inprompdue ones happen anyday! (4107 lark here)

Doug

We'll see you there tomorrow. What time does it start?

Tim & Roseann Sikora
'07 Allegro Bus 42QDP, '13 Smart Passion
"We Were Given This World To Protect & Enjoy"

4 pm.

Jack & Danielle Mayer #60376 Lifetime Member
Living on the road since 2000

PLEASE no PM's. Email me. jackdanmayer AT gmail
2016 DRV Houston 44' 5er (we still have it)
2022 New Horizons 43' 5er
2016 Itasca 27N 28' motorhome 
2019 Volvo 860, D13 455/1850, 236" wb, I-Shift, battery-based APU
No truck at the moment - we use one of our demo units
2016 smart Passion, piggyback on the truck
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
See our website for info on New Horizons 5th wheels, HDTs as tow vehicles, communications on the road, and use of solar power
www.jackdanmayer.com
Principal in RVH Lifestyles. RVH-Lifestyles.com

one other thing Tim,

Tuesday's and Thursday's are usually at the patio near the pool. Impromptu's are are at "who ever's" lot, just have to hunt a little.

We'll be there.

Tim & Roseann Sikora

We finally landed in Mesa (Sun Life), got (four) dental implants yesterday,,,, so, now, am (mostly) vegging-out with pain pills for the next few days. Plan to be here about a month -- visiting some of our fogie & square dance friends, maybe see some spring training games, etc.

-Don

Don & Fannie

2005 Volvo 670, 12sp FreedomLine, "Black Dude", 3.36 axle, Szmyt Wonder-Bed Smart loader,

ET hitch, Jackalopee (original-prototype), BLUE-DOT air-over-hydraulic brake system,

2007 New Horizons F35RLSSS-C (Mor/Ryde-IS, Kodiak disc brakes, 17.5 H tires),

2005 smart fortwo passion

• 2 weeks later...

After 5 months in Texas hill country, during the coldest winter we've spent in 9 years, we will be headed West on I-10 Thursday AM.

Plan on stops in Ft. Stockton, El Paso, Tucson and Phoenix, we will land in Las Vegas for about a week and head North to Rapid City with plans to arrive there about the 10th-15th of April for the summer until October 15.

Getting real tired of rain, cold and wind. Time to move on.

Paint your wagon and come along

98 Volvo, VNL 610

01 Alfa Ideal, 38'6"

South Dakota plates

SKP # 68396

We moved today to the bustling metropolis of Wind Ridge, PA, where we'll most likely be for the duration of my current work assignment.

Phil

2002 Teton Royal Aspen

2003 Kenworth T2000 - Cat C12 380/430 1450/1650, FreedomLine, 3.36 - TOTO . . . he's not in Kansas anymore.

ET Air Hitch

Had to leave Mission early this morning for New Braunfels, TX. We have a family emergency that required our presence. Sorry to all there that I didn't have time to stop and say good=bye. It was was too early for anyone to be stirring. See you next time around.

Tim & Roseann Sikora