Keeping in touch-Class of 2006

Jeff & Suzanne

Escapade is great so far! I was able to get my vent in the bathroom replaced this morning without even having to leave my spot. The vent cover blew off in a storm in North Carolina just before I left and I did a temporary fix with a half a roll of duck tape. Next comes the sunscreens for the front windows.

Tugg n Ridley are here, along with Melvis. We're still trying to win a door prize and bombed out at bingo tonight. Anyone else from the class of '06 here??

Carpe Diem......Judy Bell

http://travels-with-emma.blogspot.com

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Judy, we're here having a ball. I think I may have spotted Melvis today. Haven't seen any other guys with hair like his. Gotta get some zzz now, got an 8:30 class tomorrow.

WQW it's been a long time since I said THAT!!

Vern

Vern & Sue

'02 40' Holiday Rambler Imperial
'05 Ford Ranger XLT-4x4- toad

What about a classw of 06 escapade get together tomorrow night for a pot luck? I am thinking it is a free night. Melvis doesn't cook so he can bring dessert icon_smile.gif We are out in Orange, I think Judy and Melvis are both on Maple and Judy has a big grassy area behind her spot that she could volunteer? Where are you parked Vern?

"...it isn't about the thing you do, dear, it's about the thing you leave undone which gives you a bit of heartache at the setting of the sun" M.E. Sangster

Diana and John

"the eskie" Buffy

F-350 (is Tugg) & 38.5' Avion (is Ridley)

OK Steve...I'll be here...Mike will be home from work about 4:30PM so we'll have dinner about 6:30PM...we are in space 213...

We're looking forward to seeing you.

Remember: "Life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful "RIDE"!!!!

Charlie60

Hubby: Mike

Mini Doxie: Halle

Vintage 1990 Prevost/Marathon: "TAD"

Toad: "Vetta" the Jetta

Class of 2006 (09/03/06)

Blogspot: http://mikecharlie2007.blogspot.com/

We are in Orange B, D-5, white fifth wheel, brown pinstriping, Silver F-350

"...it isn't about the thing you do, dear, it's about the thing you leave undone which gives you a bit of heartache at the setting of the sun" M.E. Sangster

Diana and John

"the eskie" Buffy

Hey Diana and John, If you are talkin' 'bout Tuesday evening for dinner, I already have plans. I bought a ticket for the pork chop dinner here on the grounds. Should we try for another time? I don't think we all have access to the internet so a message on here may not work so good. Anyway, I hope something works out. And, who said I couldn’t cook? Cheers for now.................

My blah...blah...blah...blog

How about a social hour on Wednesday, say 6 PM at Judy's prior to the door prizes and Ham-O-Rama that starts at 7:15?

or Tuesday at 7 PM after pork chop dinner in Building A before bingo?

When we decide we can post it on the boards in Building A.

I vote for Wednesday...ham-o-rama is gonna be a hoot.

Diana

Diana and John

"the eskie" Buffy

icon_eek.gif

too funny Judy, us thinking alike may be dangerous!

What do you think Vern and Sue?

Diana and John

"the eskie" Buffy

Hello All, I vote for 6 on Wednesday too. I'll get it posted tomorrow morning if everyone agrees. I think Jack and Louise would come also if they are available. So, what's the deal, potluck at Judy's at 6 on Wednesday?

PS: And Judy, I never said I could or couldn't cook but I'm willing to whip up some of my world famous cheese dip.

My blah...blah...blah...blog

ok, the board of directors has spoken..

Weds, 6PM...everyone bring a food item to share and your drink.

Judy will post GPS coordinates, lol, I mean directions.

Diana and John

"the eskie" Buffy

ADAGADAK,Came for dinner...We had a great time catching up and having a meal together...

It turns out that He and I lived in the same housing development back...way back in the early 60's... icon_biggrin.gifThe world gets smaller every day...

Remember: "Life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful "RIDE"!!!!

Charlie60

Hubby: Mike

Mini Doxie: Halle

Vintage 1990 Prevost/Marathon: "TAD"

Toad: "Vetta" the Jetta

Class of 2006 (09/03/06)

Blogspot: http://mikecharlie2007.blogspot.com/

Hi Boys & Girls...wish we were at The Escapade! It sure would beat the "W" word!!!! Anyhow, FYI, the premier episode of "Caveman" airs at 7pm Central on Tuesday, Oct. 2nd on ABC. There is a new season preview on ABC's website; and, if you know where to look, Jeff can be seen in the right side of the background in the scene where one of the cavemen falls into the BBQ pit. Sorry, no autographs please! icon_cool.gificon_wink.gificon_razz.gif

Jeff and Suzanne with Scout and Sydney, the Cocker Spaniel Sisters touring in Fawkes the 2012 Phoenix Cruiser 2400 Sprinter

"What happens in Vagueness, stays in Vagueness"

Howdy everyone,

We finally got our internet set up after a few days without so are back in the "system" again. We met up with Dave and Toni at the Grayhound Bus Museum in Hibbing, MN, yesterday and traveled up to Tower, MN, to spend three nights at the McKinley Park right on the shore of Lake Vermillion. Yesterday was blustery and very cold and even some flurries were blowing in the wind. Today is beautiful and the wind has stopped, so we all look forward to some touring while in the area.

Bill and Helen,

Hello back to you guys...all is well, and we are enjoying our time in beautiful Minnesota.

Safe travels everyone!

Gordon and Juanita

Seeing the USA in our Chevrolet
Full timing since 3/11/2006
Blog: http://www.mytripjournal.com/USAChevrolet

We wish you all could join us! The weather here has taken a turn for the wonderful.

This is our first escapade and we have really learned alot. At boot camp we learned our fridge is on the recall list, the mounted detectors are over seven yrs and too old to be depended on and we don't have the recommended number of fire extinguishers. Needless to say, we didn't sleep too well that night. All in all, well worth the time and money.

Gordon..we are thinking of Michigan and the UP after pulling out of the escapade....where you guys headed?

Diana and John

"the eskie" Buffy

Suzanne, you knowl, I always though Jeff had a bit of caveman in him. Now I'll have to watch and confirm!

Diana & John, Please post everything you discover/learn about the UP. I plan on exploring up there next summer. Thanks in advance.

Steve Ball

2002 34' Hurricane

2001 Saturn SL2

2 tabby cats (CiCi & Leo)

Charlie & Mike,

Yes, it was a great visit. Thanks again for dinner.

Got to tell you, I was so tired after spending all day in the bay area and then driving back to Marysville that I slept for almost 11 hours!!

Finally my cats started jumping on top of me so I would get up and let them outside!

Steve

2002 34' Hurricane

2001 Saturn SL2

2 tabby cats (CiCi & Leo)

Thanks Melvis for inviting us to your gathering. It was nice to meet all of you that we hadn't met before. Hope you continue to have a great rally.

Helen

2010 Big Sky 340

2012 Dodge Ram 3500 Laramie

Member of the Fulltime Graduating Class of '05

SKP # 87524

Archived