Keeping in touch-Class of 2006

Jeff & Suzanne

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Judy, click on your map pin and you will see two blue lines of text, one is 'edit this pin', the other is "Move this Pin". Click this one and add the new zip code...Dave and Betsy

Dave and Betsy, Beau the Lab, 06 Duromax/Allison. N4SIJ. Class of 06. We have a Big Sky Montana. In the Savannah, Ga. area for the bulk of the winter. "Some RV salesmen are like Slinkys, not good for much, but they make you smile when you kick them down the stairs"

Hi everyone,

We're still in Cortez,Colorado. We've been here a week and still haven't seen it all. Mesa Verde(climbing a 32' ladder to get into Balcony House was a trip) and the surrounding areas are something. We added 2 days to our stay, and hope to be back on the road again headed west towards Las Vegas to meet up with a nephew on the 24th............DAVE&TONI icon_cool.gif

Howdy everyone,

We arrived this afternoon at a real nice camp located about five miles north of Buena Vista, CO. We will stay here for four nights before moving south to Pagosa Springs, assuming Wolf Creek Pass stays free of snow and ice.

Our "current" travel plans keep us in southern Colorado for about two weeks, northern New Mexico for a little less than a week and to Kerrville, TX, on November 3 for a one month stay.

We hope to see some of you along the way!

Safe travels everyone,

Gordon and Juanita

Seeing the USA in our Chevrolet
Full timing since 3/11/2006
Blog: http://www.mytripjournal.com/USAChevrolet

Hi everyone!!

We are still in Mississippi. Plans are to continue with the last 100+ miles of the Natchez Trace and then on to Livingston.

John and Diana - How long are you staying in Livingston? We should be there Wednesday or Thursday, and would love to see you again. (And everyone else too that might be in Livingston).

Looking forward to a change of scenery, we have been in one spot too long!!

Vern & Sue

'02 40' Holiday Rambler Imperial
'05 Ford Ranger XLT-4x4- toad

Yes, we will still be in Livingston. My mom is having some pretty intense testing this next week and so we delayed our travel to the valley for another week or so. In fact, come on over ASAP as Rainbow's end is having an Octoberfest celebration this week with activities everyday. I think registration is Sunday 2:30 - 6:30 PM. We are across the pool. Come on down!

Actually....there is registration everyday this week for the Octoberfest celebration.

"...it isn't about the thing you do, dear, it's about the thing you leave undone which gives you a bit of heartache at the setting of the sun" M.E. Sangster

Diana and John

"the eskie" Buffy

F-350 (is Tugg) & 38.5' Avion (is Ridley)

Hi Boys & Girls. . .We are just an hour or so away from eatin' some good 'ol Memphis pulled pork BBQ!! icon_biggrin.gif We are going to drive in front of Graceland for a photo op; but, not going in...not at $50 for the two of us. We miss "The King" but not that much!!! By the way, has anyone heard from John & Maureen? icon_confused.gif We miss hearing from the Cajun Queen and her chauffeur. Also, by the way, if you haven't taken the opportunity to put your "pin" on Melvis' map http://www.frappr.com/?a=constellation_map...id=137440122538

How about doing it now. Its a great connection for all of '06ers. icon_cool.gificon_wink.gificon_razz.gif

Jeff and Suzanne with Scout and Sydney, the Cocker Spaniel Sisters touring in Fawkes the 2012 Phoenix Cruiser 2400 Sprinter

"What happens in Vagueness, stays in Vagueness"

Hey all,

Don't y'all wish you were here in the Rockies with us...has been snowing all morning and is absolutely beautiful. Just so it melts by our departure on Tuesday!

The I-net has been real slow so we haven't been able to post many pics on the journal, but we did get a few on just a while ago. We are up to about 3" of the white stuff at noon.

Safe travels everyone!

Gordon and Juanita

Seeing the USA in our Chevrolet
Full timing since 3/11/2006
Blog: http://www.mytripjournal.com/USAChevrolet

Well folks, we are in Arizona at the Blake Ranch RV Park about 15 miles east of Kingman AZ. This has been a very busy week. Almost seems like I am not retired.

If anyone is around until the 16th when we leave to go to Prado Regional Park CA on the 17th or 18th. Will be there until the 25th.

I checked them map to see if any one is in my area. It seems to be a great way to see if anyone is in my area. Keep an eye on the map and lets see if we can get togeather.

Travel Safe and may God Bless
BC
======== Fulltiming =============================
Bob & Pat Curry & Trevor
16 F350 CC SRW LB 4WD * 08 Bighorn 3400RE #9948
Mor/Ryde 7k IS, 8k DB * 17.5 Rims w/G114 GY Tires
Bigfoot Auto Leveling * Repainted Ruby Red
Escapee 96030 * Fulltime since 10-08-2007
Enjoying all of the wonders God has provided for us.

Hope this helps. I wish others would enter their location. It is intresting to see where everyone is located.

Travel Safe and may God Bless
BC
======== Fulltiming =============================
Bob & Pat Curry & Trevor
16 F350 CC SRW LB 4WD * 08 Bighorn 3400RE #9948
Mor/Ryde 7k IS, 8k DB * 17.5 Rims w/G114 GY Tires
Bigfoot Auto Leveling * Repainted Ruby Red
Escapee 96030 * Fulltime since 10-08-2007
Enjoying all of the wonders God has provided for us.

Hi all you '06ers. . .FYI for anyone heading to Texas around mid-November; Suzanne & I will be performing "Cold Hearted Christmas", the murder mystery at The Gaylord Texan Resort in Grapevine, TX on Nov. 16th and 17th. We don't have our December schedule yet; but, when we get it, we will post it. The ticket price covers the really upscale buffet, show, tax, parking and gratuity (except for alcoholic beverages) http://www.lonestarmurdermysteries.com/ Click on the reservations link on the left side; and, pay no attention to that man in the bowler derby hat! icon_biggrin.gif

Jeff and Suzanne with Scout and Sydney, the Cocker Spaniel Sisters touring in Fawkes the 2012 Phoenix Cruiser 2400 Sprinter

"What happens in Vagueness, stays in Vagueness"

Judy, Judy, Judy, Have you figured out the map yet? Let me give you a short lesson. It’s really quite easy. When your own little info box appears, click on “move this pin†to change your location and “edit this pin†to change your travel mode and/or message. That’s pretty much it. Sometimes, like I’ve tried to explain previously, the update may lag due to your connection and/or web traffic. Good luck my friend.

PS: I deleted your hosting pin.......cuwhenicu

My blah...blah...blah...blog

Mike, Mike, Mike..Whenever I clicked on my pin, I never got the option to move the pin, so last night I signed in again as a new person. Then today, I clicked on my pin and was finally given the option to move the pin. Thank goodness that glitch is solved.

I'll be spending the next five nights outside of Kansas City, then wander on down through Oklahoma towards Texas. Rain again in the forecast for tomorrow. icon_frown.gif

Carpe Diem......Judy Bell

http://travels-with-emma.blogspot.com

Gotta get the cupcakes for the auction cooked icon_smile.gif Are you guys gonna register between 3-3:45? If so, park in front of our Avion and John will walk over with ya, cause we need to buy supper tickets for Bud's BBQ tonight. I left a schedule on your windshield, sorry we missed ya, been running all day!!

"...it isn't about the thing you do, dear, it's about the thing you leave undone which gives you a bit of heartache at the setting of the sun" M.E. Sangster

Diana and John

"the eskie" Buffy

Diana, thanks for the schedule this morning, we figured it was you, no one else knew we were on lot 28. We were in the office when you stopped by. Yes, we did get tickets for supper tonight, hope to see you there!

Vern & Sue

'02 40' Holiday Rambler Imperial
'05 Ford Ranger XLT-4x4- toad

I hope everyone is enjoing their travels! Octoberfest at Rainbow's End is a very nice weeklong stopping point while heading to a wintering spot. I believe it is held around the 15th of October each year. We met many SKP's that will be in RGV this winter. There was entertainment nightly, wonderful dinners, craft sales, a bake sale that raised $8,000 for the Livingston fire department and today there is a parkwide garage sale. We got a sewing machine from the CARE Center yard sale for our entry into quiltmaking, LOL..

Safe travels all!

Diana and John

"the eskie" Buffy

Well we were going to be headed south today until a clip that holds the water line into the water pump cracked and we ended up with water running out of the basement. So we have everything out of the bays under my brother-in-laws carport, we've suctioned some, are trying to dry it out, will try to suction somemore, etc. All the while it is POURING outside, so we end up getting wet from the rain and from the floor of the bay. Dave is underneath right now using the Little Green Machine we have sucking up like mad. We have the furnace going to warm the bay as well as an electric heater. If the rain would just stop we might get ahead - - what can you say, some days it just doesn't pay to get out of bed! icon_eek.gif

And, to make matters worse, no one in the area has that part, so we have to wait until tomorrow to go to Tacoma and see if the kit that Camping World has will fit this pump - otherwise a whole new pump because, of course, our pump is out of date!! icon_mad.gif

The joys of fulltiming - what were they again?

Barb

Barb & Dave O'Keeffe
2002 Alpine 36 MDDS (Figment II), 2018 Ford C-Max HYBRID
Blog: http://www.barbanddave.net
SPK# 90761 FMCA #F337834

Barb & Dave,

Remember, IT'S AN ADVENTURE!

Sorry to hear about your problems but the good news is that the rain there should stop tomorrow.

I'm still in the Marysville, CA, area and your rain is heading my way. In fact, it has just started sputtering & spitting here. (Time to bring the cats in!)

Steve

2002 34' Hurricane

2001 Saturn SL2

2 tabby cats (CiCi & Leo)

Hi everyone,

Can we all take a moment in our busy lives to think of the people in Nappanee, Indiana. Last night and this morning they suffered a Tornado that destroyed or damaged most of the city. To a lot of you that doesn't mean much, but most of our Motorhomes, Trailers, and 5ers were made by these people. I worked with and for these people for some 30 years and can't believe that most of the businesses and places I used to visit weekly are gone..........DAVE

Archived