IRS Announces 2022 Tax Rates

Kirk W

The Internal Revenue Service has announced annual inflation adjustments for tax year 2022, meaning new tax-rate schedules and tax tables and cost-of-living adjustments for various tax breaks. 

960x0.jpg%3Ffit=scale

960x0.jpg%3Ffit=scale

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

2 hours ago, whj469 said:

Thanks Kirk even though it depresses me! My Texas real estate tax when up four fold. I protested at their hearing following my written protest and it helped but not enough.

When you have no state income tax, then property taxes become very high in order to make up the shortage for schools, etc.  People want services and these things must be paid.

Barb & Dave O'Keeffe
2002 Alpine 36 MDDS (Figment II), 2018 Ford C-Max HYBRID
Blog: http://www.barbanddave.net
SPK# 90761 FMCA #F337834

11 hours ago, whj469 said:

Thanks Kirk even though it depresses me! My Texas real estate tax when up four fold. I protested at their hearing following my written protest and it helped but not enough.

We just got ours and we surprised at the increase.

2003 Teton Grand Freedom towed with 2006 Freightliner Century 120 across the beautiful USA welding pipe.https://photos.app.goo.gl/O32ZjgzSzgK7LAyt1

1 hour ago, GlennWest said:

We just got ours and we surprised at the increase.

Wait until people see the increase in insurance costs for homes because of all of the  property damage last winter during the big freeze.  Not to mention usual tropical storms doing damage all along the cost and tornadoes/thunderstorms with hail in the interior of the state.  

Barb & Dave O'Keeffe
2002 Alpine 36 MDDS (Figment II), 2018 Ford C-Max HYBRID
Blog: http://www.barbanddave.net
SPK# 90761 FMCA #F337834

Living in the West, adjacent to BLM/USFS land, the biggest increases by far are the insurance rates because of all the wildfires. You are lucky to even find carriers to bind a policy. Insurance is our biggest single cost!

Tim & Cheryl
2015 Mobile Suites 39 TKSB3
2009 Volvo 670 D13 I-Shift  “Walter”

Happily Living Somewhere In Nevada

649EF470-4F2A-4D47-8AB9-AFD3462E24F4.jpeg

16 hours ago, whj469 said:

Or you could live in NJ which has very high real estate taxes and high insurance cost in addition to state income tax. I do have friends who retired and moved out of NY because the real estate taxes where over $10,000 per year for an average house.

I knew a guy who drove for a New York newspaper company that when he retired he moved to the beach area of De. and between insurance ( car & home) and property taxes he said it was the LARGEST raise he ever got in his whole career. 

2017 River Stone Legacy 38MB

2001 T2000 Kenworth

2009 Smart Passion

ET Junior hitch

Left in 89 after taxes went to $5200/yr on a 2 bdrm ranch 50/150 lot. This in the middle of the "once washed by the tide debacle" in my seashore area. Retirees with house PAID FOR were losing them due to taxes. We still owned a property in the state till this year, and narrowly avoided the "NO lube anal probe exit tax"

I'll still love the state but from afar, like an ex after a brutal divorce  

You'd have to see the movie to understand..........

• 3 months later...