Merry Christmas, mechanical done, part one of marathon over!

Vegas Teacher

First and foremost to everybody and all of my friends on HDT happy holidays! 

I have finally completed my first leg of the marathon!!! I have all of the mechanical work done! Yippee for me. Tires and a 3 axle alignment for 3000.00 last Friday. The truck is air tight, has no lean and Will pass a safety inspection.iamnow road worthy for the first time in 3 and a half years. Now for the fun stuff......... beds, Chrome, paint, interior new seats , new stereo and a year at Jack Meyer's back near my home town in Kansas. Thank to everybody who told me it is a marathon not a race.

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! 

Sincerely,

Vegas Teacher, Cory Ossana

That's great. Now that you have a solid foundation, you have something to build on. Hopefully the road ahead is a little less stressful with your truck.

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

Congratulations Cory.

2000 Kenworth T2000 w/ Cummins N14 and autoshift
2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2022 DRV Full House MX450 with customized floor plan
2018 Polaris RZR Turbo S (fits in the garage)
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)
My First Solar Install Thread
My Second Solar Install Thread & Photos and Documents Related to the build
My MX450's solar, battery and inverter system - my biggest system yet!

chadheiser.com      West Coast HDT Rally Website

event.png    

AZCACOIDIAKSMNMOMTNENVNMNDOKSDTNTXUTWYxlg.jpg

On 12/22/2020 at 6:55 PM, JPL said:

Cory  That is great news. Now for the rest of the run. Take it easy there is plenty of time and plenty to do! Enjoy what you have accomplished and get ready for Santa! Hope to see you agin on down the road.   Pat

The Old Sailor

I Truely hope our roads cross again in the near future! I enjoyed my visit with you, your wife and your friends. All very good people. 

Later Cory Ossana 

On 12/22/2020 at 7:12 PM, Darryl&Rita said:

That's great. Now that you have a solid foundation, you have something to build on. Hopefully the road ahead is a little less stressful with your truck.

I have always read and listened to your advice, and I read all of your postings to find out good information. Happy holidays and please keep good advice coming on all fronts.

3 hours ago, Alie&Jim's Carrilite said:

Now the BLING begins!

Absolutely! Where are good catalogs to look in. I need to get that 870 all dressed up. I even want to paint it and do a wrap of so.e kind thgat will span the truck and trailer pulling the two vehicles together as one.

Happy holidays!!!

Later Cory Ossana 

Howdy Cory,

I am so glad to hear your getting it all together.  When I first saw your truck and the lean it had on the front corner I was concerned that you had some sort of major structural damage, so happy for you that you got it fixed and it's now ready to start putting the "lip stick" on.

Dave

2001 Peterbilt, 379, Known As "Semi-Sane II", towing a 2014 Voltage 3818, 45 foot long toy hauler crammed full of motorcycles of all types.  Visit my photo web site where you will find thousands of photos of my motorcycle wanderings and other aspects of my life, click this link. http://mr-cob.smugmug.com/

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

14 hours ago, Vegas Teacher said:

Absolutely! Where are good catalogs to look in. I need to get that 870 all dressed up. I even want to paint it and do a wrap of so.e kind thgat will span the truck and trailer pulling the two vehicles together as one.

Happy holidays!!!

Later Cory Ossana 

Many places have chrome... Check out I-80 https://www.iowa80.com/

Jim's Adventures

Old Spacecraft.... Who knows whats next

On 12/23/2020 at 8:32 PM, Vegas Teacher said:

Hey Shark, good to hear from you! Hope all has gone well for you and your class "A" mine comes this summer. 

Happy Holidays to you and yours!

Later Cory Ossana 

I was happy that Steve got on a creeper and went stem to stern and found it to be in good condition but that is the plus of having a good mechanic. Happy Holidays.