CLASS OF 2007 follow along with us.

JoeandMarcia

The hole in the floor is finally filled in!!!!

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" Theodore Roosevelt

"We can't control the wind, but we can adjust our sail"

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Howdy!

Ron & Linda, Karen and I know what you mean about the floor from hell. It took us over two weeks after removing the carpet to finish the flooring in the 5er. One major problem we had was a leaking toilet and then having to pull that area up and refloor it again. It was well worth the work, it looks great and no more nasty carpet.

"Happy Trails"

chiefneon

"Class of 2007 Fulltimer's"

Gary & karen

Smoochie & Michaela (fur babies)

2018 Chevorlet 3500 HD/LTZ 2L Custom Hauler

2014 Heartland Cyclone 4000

2016 Smart Car Prime

We went into an RV dealer the other day looking for vent screens and while we were there we just had to peek at some of the new rigs. All they had inside was tag-a-longs, but I was shocked to see laminate floors in them. I guess someone in the rv industery got the hint!

We really liked the laminate in the Santara, and love it in the Kountry Star. Just sweep and mop, makes cleaning a snap. So much of a snap I don't think Marcia needs my help cleaning any more........

Chasing the 70's

You can follow us using My link

I may not know what town I will be sleeping in,

But I know I'll be sleeping in MY bed.

Joe, can't wait to see the floors! Linda, glad the hole is filled! :) :)

Gary & Karen, it's great to hear from you....Trisha, can't wait to see you in Quartzsite in January, and Norah, hugs and prayers for you & the family! & hugs for Connie and Paul too! Hank & Patti, we keep you in our prayers!

Who else is headed to Quartzsite in January? We'll be there for a week or so!

Hugs and safe travels to everyone!!! Thanks, Joe, for getting folks to let us know where they are...it's really good to hear from everyone! Miss all of you!

Bob and Molly

www.moonriverandwe.blogspot.com
Two drifters...off to see the world....
SKP #73997

Have no idea what our plans are past right now.....I am guessing its Florida this winter.

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

I think the "school mom" should set up a 5 year reunion and everyone converge on Q in 2012, or 2013. It would be very interesting to hear all the horror stories we have accumulated!

We left Raccoon Valley today, made it all the way to the KY Horse Park. We will tour Woodford distillery tomorrow AM before pointing the rig north again. The "etch-a-sketch" has the UP of MI on it right now, but I know there are a few bumps in the road between here and there.

Unless I missed some the count is 18 (present) and 3 that wish they had not missed the adventure at Q in Jan of 2008. (Trisha, you was there right? (my C R S has kicked in) That still leaves 12+ rigs unaccounted for, someone help me!!!!!

Chasing the 70's

"school mom" Joe? Surely you aren't referring to the "class room mother"????? All though planing that would be a good idea!!!

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

R.J. We hear ya! The big question is would you be willing to help????

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

RJ bob Evans, what is (if you have one) your wifes name? I see you post a lot but can't remember your better half. (sorry)

Yes Trisha I do remember, but the C R S kicks in offten now-a-daze.

Steve and Sandy, I also remember Keith and Carolyn, but since Carolyn has been in Oregon she has all but quit posting here. They looked out of place with the kayaks on top of the car in the middle of the desert. I really think full timeing was Keiths dream more so than Carolyns, but hey I could be wrong about that too. (although I have NEVER been wrong before, I thought I was once but I was just mistaken)

Lets keep the names coming, I might have a special gift for some lucky poster, but then I might not too, so just post up and hope.

Chasing the 70's

Who all is in or near MI these days? We are headed that way, doing 127 through Ohio.

Hey Joe....I am waiving at you. My brother's farm is about 6 miles from the intersection of US 127 and US 40, just outside a little town called Lewisburg. You won;t go thru it but you will go thru the county seat, Eaton. You are in my country now. Don't let the endless fields of corn and soybeans drive you over the edge...lol...John

John & Doni, SKP# 90950, Class of 2005

Sally....the attack cat, Taco...the dog.

2004 Chevy 4500 Kodiak Crewcab w/ Monroe Pickup Bed

2003 36' HR Presidential 5'er

2005 Pontiac Vibe GT, 1989 Suzuki Sidekick...Little Zuke

Current pics on FaceBook

OK gang finally made it to a cel phone mifi aera east of Elkins WV so have been spending a few hours catching up on E-Mail and forum's. will be here 4 days before heading further into the unknown hills & hollows, back woods, and banjo players somewhere around Brandywine don't really know if sunshine even gets into that area. We will visit my sisters and family for a week. They were the only ones who couldn't find their way out. :rolleyes:

nana Where in PA are you guys? We will be heading to Cumberland MD & into Ohio when we get out of these old hills.

Joe Rick & Terry Traver were in Q also don't know if you have counted them yet.

David & Kathy 2007 hitchhiker LS 34.5 IKTG

2007 Dodge 3500

SKP#95802

Class of 2007

http://www.giraffelady65.blogspot.com

http://www.downaonewayroad.blogspot.com

A true friend is one who knows your faults and still wants to be your friend

Greg we did 150 for a few miles, we just stop really often.

David and Kathy, I hear they get the Sunday paper on Tuesday in some of those hills, and they have to pipe in the sunshine.

John we thought about you as we were passing through, nut the CRS kicked in after Marcia dug out ytour number.

I am happy it isn't 90+ degrees here, the AC's needed a break.

Chasing the 70's

Wow, do I ever lose track of everyone fast. Of course when we sit still, everyone else seems to be going faster. Like watching traffic from the on ramp. Moving fast, then when you are out there, not too bad.

We are still at our property here in Montana. Went to our grand daughter's wedding last weekend. That was lots of fun.

Our pole barn is going up. We limited ourselves to 40' X 40' with 16' walls. It will be nice to be able to back in out of the weather and the SUN. Here's a photo after day two of building.

post-2065-1280460864_thumb.jpg

Leland & Cathy

Joe I know Carolyn Wilkerson is currently not on the road & is in Ashland, Or. She & Keith were @ Q.

Carolyn's on Facebook and posts there often. The rig needs/needed a lot of work done on it to get back on the road, so she is not traveling now. I'll post her on facebook about a "reunion" and see what she says.

Also at Q in 2008 was Bill Borger and Lesle Thomas who made the Road Kill Stew one night and also Sal and Bobbie Tumolo...how could we forget Sal's "Bad to the Bone" performance at Silly Al's!!!!!!!

We sure would come to a Q reunion in 2012 or 2013.....we were there this year and will go to southern Texas this coming January. We really like the Yuma area.

Jim & Bobbie Chapman

http://chappytrails.blogspot.com

SKP#95234

Dave ..we are about 60 miles north of Pittsburgh just a couple mile from exit 105 on I-79 or a about 10 miles south of exit 19 on I-80. Little community called Plain Grove. Come on by!!!

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

Question: Is anyone going to the Alburburque Baloon Festival October 5 to .... ??

We were looking at Good Sam and Escapees events. Don't know if either have any openings left but wanted to know what anyone else was doing first.

Howdy!

We will be there October 6 - 10. We booked our own reservations along with some friends to stay at the VIP west (boondocking).

"Happy Trails"

chiefneon

"Class of 2007 Fulltimer's"

Gary & karen

Smoochie & Michaela (fur babies)

2018 Chevorlet 3500 HD/LTZ 2L Custom Hauler

2014 Heartland Cyclone 4000

2016 Smart Car Prime

We won't be at Q this winter, this is a Florida year for us. Hopefully Jan 2012 we'll be there....

We have finally found the hot weather...we are in Casper, WY for the night, then headed to Blackhawk, SD to get our main A/C fixed on Monday before hitting Sturgis for two weeks. Thank goodness we have the bedroom A/C or I'd be in a hotel!!!

SKP hugs,
Donna [Froggi] & Stu
BLOGS: Our Prime Years ~ My Author Site
2000 Freightliner FL60, 2007 41' KZ Toy Hauler, 2015 HD Tri-Glide
SKP Lifetime #48337 ~ Good Sam Lifetime #42600353

Archived