CLASS OF 2007 follow along with us.

JoeandMarcia

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are presently in the Twin Cities thill Thursday. Then heading to Lobster Fest, maritines, Boston, N.Y. & Washington. Still spinning wheels and loving it. Maybe Q this winter,haven't flipped that coin as yet.

Play safe & drive careful

Mike and Sandy

2005 LaPalma

2005 Ford Ranger

Traveling with Stormy, The Evil Kitty & Lucy

www.barski47.blogspot.com"]Visit My Blog

Howdy!

Howie & Norah, that sounds great to us. Hope everything is going well with your sisters recovery.

"Happy Trails"

chiefneon Gary & Karen

Yep we were there too. Had great time. Gary and Karen hope we see you there too, as we will probably be back in Q this winter -- for awhile at least.

Who else is planning on some Q-time over the winter season?

"Class of 2007 Fulltimer's"

Gary & karen

Smoochie & Michaela (fur babies)

2018 Chevorlet 3500 HD/LTZ 2L Custom Hauler

2014 Heartland Cyclone 4000

2016 Smart Car Prime

We're here north of Seattle......We were late to Grad. but made it. Looking forward to some time this "winter" @ Q B):)

PS Joe we've still been in Perfect weather this last week & predicted for the week to come :P:ph34r: Only a few thousand miles away :o

Steve & Sandy

Papillon's Yoda & Ruby

2008 Phaeton 40QDH DP

http://allgire-travels.blogspot.com

We were not at Quartzite but we hope to do the rock shows in Quartzite and Tuscon in 2012. Currently we are in the Red Desert, at Flaming Gorge, filling our house with more rocks so we can spend the winter turning them into little rocks in Texas,(And then wrapping them). Caught small salmon Saturday but hopefully we found a spot thats holding bigger ones.

Wheels are rolling and we have no plans to stop for the foreseeable future.

Chief Neon, moonstones are cool, hope Karen finds lots and lots! You can never have too many rocks!

AWE the list is growing...........11 that was there and 1 that missed those cold nights spent around the campfires. Wasn't it one large pit with two and three fires in it?

What ever happened to that green and white mat that caused so much laughter????? (or was it the people on the mat?????

Chasing the 70's

You can follow us using My link

I may not know what town I will be sleeping in,

But I know I'll be sleeping in MY bed.

We won't make Q this winter but will definitely winter 2012.

Sharon Dalton is still RVing but don't know how often she checks in here or posts. She was also parked with the SOLOS.

SKP hugs,
Donna [Froggi] & Stu
BLOGS: Our Prime Years ~ My Author Site
2000 Freightliner FL60, 2007 41' KZ Toy Hauler, 2015 HD Tri-Glide
SKP Lifetime #48337 ~ Good Sam Lifetime #42600353

But the mat lives on if only in spirit. When 2 or more are gathered with a glass of their favorite beverage NO MEN may still be the battle cry!!!!

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" Theodore Roosevelt

"We can't control the wind, but we can adjust our sail"

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

Joe, I was there in Q. Add another single to your count.

I'm currently in Minnesota, will be in Red Wing tomorrow for a few days. I'll work my way to Milwaukee, then begin a journey on airplanes to Ireland to visit friends and family for a little while. No doubt I will have to explain Quartzsite to my friends more than a few times. I'll see some great boondocking spots while I'm there, as the folk called "travelers", "Roma", or "gypsies" move about the island in their "caravans", what we call RVs. Unfortunately the travelers are regarded with huge disdain there, generally regarded as thieves, rapists, murderers, incestuous, cousin-marrying, dirty people. So explaining my lifestyle is going to be hard.

Hmmm...maybe it won't be hard after all....

2007 Arctic Fox Fifth Wheel

2007 Chevy Silverado 2500HD (Green)

We arrived late at Q in 08 and most of the class had left. We set up with the Boomers and drove over to where the Class was to visit.

Wednesday we go to the SKP Chapter 20 Rally. We will then park the rv at my daughters as the next week we volunteer at Cub Scout camp which is at a park near where she lives.

We will camp host in South Ga. in Dec then we'll probably head to Az. and hang with the boomer's for abit.

Travel Safe Everyone and Enjoy! Enjoy!

Tom & Paula

I was there as well. Went from our group to the SOLOS and was parked again this past January with the SOLOS. I'll be in Quartzsite in January 2011. With what group is still to be determined.

Currently in Las Vegas awaiting the return of my overseas visitors. They flew into Vegas from Germany on 6/24. We spent a few days in Vegas while their internal clocks adjusted, then headed east to Williams, AZ and the South Rim of the Grand Canyon. From there we went to Jacob Lake to see the North Rim and Zion National Park. A long day of driving took us to Grand Junction, CO for a quick visit with a friend both Dorothee (my German 'sister) and I met the summer of 1963. After putting my visitors on a bus to see other friends, I stopped in Moab, UT to see the Arches National Park and two parts of Canyonlands National Park. Then it was on to Panquitch, UT which I used as a base to visit Cedar Breaks National Monument, Capitol Reef National Park and Bryce National Park, arriving back in Vegas today to 110+ temps. My friends fly back on Wednesday and depart for Germany on Sunday. Monday morning I'm headed toward Oregon and, hopefully, cooler temps.

Safe Travels,

Trisha

Trisha Schmidt

2008 Tiffin Phaeton

2006 Saturn Vue

Yep..............We were there!..........Back there again in Jan, 2010 with the Boomers.......Currently back in our digs camphosting in Colorado.....then on to Kentucky this year to work at Amazon.....Plans are to head for Alabama, Louisianna and south Texas for the rest of the winter this year. The estrogen mat still lives.............Just ask Bobbie! :rolleyes:

Enjoy your mystical journey!

Jim & Bobbie Chapman

http://chappytrails.blogspot.com

SKP#95234

If my counting is correct this AM it is 15 rigs there and 1 that missed the excitement so far.

Where are the others???

The dumpster was a good place fdor that thing, and if my mind serves me right several of us GUYS got honorary TEC pins. HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!

Chasing the 70's

Did it have anything to do with a famous perfomance given at the Gypsy Journal Rally????

As for us and Q - We were supposed to be there.....a family matter kept us away.....our wheels do NOT turn anywhere as much as I would like them to turn....

Cheers

Greg and Jean
Madison, SD

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did."

There is a cure for that Greg.....turn on the key and put er in gear!!!!

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

Was there and had a great time. We are still on the road. Currently near Elkhart, In for some more wood work inside the RV. Will be heading to New Jersey in a week for a family reunion. We will winter again in Sanibel, FL this year.

Safe Travels!

Von and Christina

SKP #89742 - Lifetime membership - Member of the SKP Class of 2007
Good Sam Club - Lifetime Member
DataStorm #5423
Passport America - Lifetime Member
Sons Of The American Revolution (SAR) - Lifetime Member
American Legion - USAF - Lifetime Member
Rotary Club Member - 30 years

Escapee CARE Supporter

National Wildlife Refuge Volunteer

Von & Christina.....What route are you taking from Elkhart to New Jersey? We are very close to I-80 just over the PA/Ohio border and would love to see you.

Well its off to amusement park land tomorrow....taking the grands and their mother to Sandusky, OH to go to Cedar Point!!! If you don't hear from me by this time next week will someone please come pry my cold dead body off the roller coaster???

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

All right we have climbed to 17 rigs that was there, and two that missed the fun and excitement.

Jay and Fay ask me to include them because they are too busy rolling those wheels to stop and answer an email.

Infact they are stopping by "My Old Kentucky Home State Park" tonight so we can play with LuLu tonight.

We still have 13+ rigs that have not sounded off, plus the many that was not there, so where are you guys??????

Chasing the 70's

Hey Joe,

Please tell Mr or Mrs Carter - NO MAIL in Cheesehead Land...... :D

Disregard above....MAIL came today !!!

Cheers

Greg and Jean
Madison, SD

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did."

We were not there in 2008, but we did make it to Q this year. It was great.

We are in Newfoundland until July 22. It has been a wonderful trip. Several blog entries below. We will be slowly working our way to Cleveland for a wedding in late August and then the Escapade. Plan to winter in FLA.

Linda & Ron -- How long are you going to be in PA? We should be in the area in August and Sept.

NO plans for settling down anytime in the near (10 years) future.

Safe travels to all

Jim and Nancy Tidball

2004 Dutch Star 4025

2006 Honda CRV

http://runningdownourdream.blogspot.com

Well it looks like we will be here in Hemet, CA for the foreseeable future. My sister has stage III colon cancer. The surgery went very well and she is recovering nicely, but we are now waiting to meet with the Oncologist and find out what the chemo schedule will be. We are all optimistic, but know that the road ahead won't be easy. I'm just glad we live a lifestyle that allows us to be here now.

Keep us posted on your adventures -- we are living vicariously through all of you for now.

Norah

Hey Nora, I hope all goes well with the treatments, and yes it is good we are able to move to the need if needed.

17-3 a far gry short of 30+.

We are at Bledsoe Creek State Park just north east of Nashville TN. it is a NICE park, laid out differenntly but enjoyable. And at $15 a night for 50 amp and water I think it is a pretty good deal.

We will move tomorrow to a friends farm just south of Nashville for a night or two before finding some more of these TN state parks....

Chasing the 70's

Archived